D

Deleted member 207364

That phone idea isn't bad but it would interfere in the travel sidebar, but maybe I can do something about it...I will see what can be done. Now making the character pictures pop out is a little beyond my skills for now.
The reason you can't explore after the end of the week is because I'm 99% certain it would break the game or at least render the save unusable.
How does this Tessa bug occur? I need to reproduce it to be able to fix it.
If you want to proof read then I welcome the help.
Zeph explained the bug here

I'll send you the proofread .html after I'm done then. Also I just remembered that Lauren never acknowledged the fact that Carla was saved?

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey @Rmaximus!
Not sure what bugs have been reported so far but I've encountered a bunch while replaying the game.
-tessa2b gives the player no exit link (seems to be cause by the fact that you haven't finish Carla's events).
-lauren 11-16 exit link links to "Downtown' which doesn't exist instead of Downtown221 ?
-All of Jane's picture of thenew talk event are not displaying.
-Unexpected number error at the end of the first part of Aunt Sophie introduction event(Doesn't seem to cause an issue thought).
-This might be the end of the content but I can't get pass JayTalk at the motel. I've notice that you added pictures of the concil in the last update and I can't get to that but perhaps this is simply not implemented yet.
-There is also a couple of picture not displaying here and there(not really usefull sorry).

Anyway thanks for the great work, and glad that your game finally got some visibility on the forum.
Fixed most of those, uploading tomorrow the 0.4.1A. That is the end of the events by the way, but you should not be able to repeat it...I will take a look. And what Coucil pics are not showing? Did you manage to get to the Sunday event all the way to the end?

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
Fuuaaaaa.... This game is sooo good. Finger licking good. There are occasional bugs like most people mentioned here (Tessa problem, some images not linking correctly and some minor grammar issues). But oh my, I had so much fun with this. There isn't a single character I don't like. The story and the pacing is so nice and well done. I wasn't expecting this. The only bad thing about this is, now "I have to wait" for the next part.

GoodForYou

Mar 26, 2017
Ok, I'm helping Rmaximus to port the game to Renpy. So here is a demo till the beginning of day 4 :

Don't expect the "final" version until 3-4 weeks. I'm working hard on it but it takes a fucking lot of time.
So are there going to be 2 versions: one ren'py, another html or is the html version getting removed at some point?

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Uh. When I open the html the game doesn't give me any options to progress for the futa and gilf choices, it's just blank. Did I install the wrong way somehow?

Edit: Seems I'm a moron and didn't think to click one of the two different images depicting the choices. I was wondering why sophie dee was seemingly considered a gilf. Still a "Click the image for the option you want" message would be nice

Micsuking

Jun 12, 2018
I am actually desperate with the fucking safe code. help me!

To open the door to the truth, one must know know the password, six are the numbers,one build upon it's predeccessors.Start from the beggining, but not from nothing.

GenoHacker

Jul 3, 2017

To open the door to the truth, one must know know the password, six are the numbers,one build upon it's predeccessors.Start from the beggining, but not from nothing.
Click one, then click each number until you get the right one

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Fixed most of those, uploading tomorrow the 0.4.1A.
Don't forget to update on TFGamesSite too, since a couple of people there were unaware of the v0.4.1 release.

Thanks a lot! I'm enjoying the game quite a bit so far.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I'm on a Mac. I have Winrar through Crossover, but I can't get the HTML file into the same location as the Base File. Can someone please advise.

casper357

Apr 29, 2018
So are there going to be 2 versions: one ren'py, another html or is the html version getting removed at some point?
Twine (HTML) is good for small projects but as you can see, this is not sustainable in the long term because of recurring bugs. I can't speak for Rmaximus, but yes I think it will only be the Renpy version in the future.

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
Ok, I'm helping Rmaximus to port the game to Renpy. So here is a demo till the beginning of day 4 :

Don't expect the "final" version until 3-4 weeks. I'm working hard on it but it takes a fucking lot of time.
I checked this out and I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was going to be badly put together but it was not. It was surprisingly good thanks for that. It made me want to get into Renpy as an app.
Am I correct to presume this version ends in mid-day after having your first intercourse? (I dont manually keep dates of the game in my head so not sure which day it is. It might be nice to add a weekday or how many days passed kinda counter on the ui - ie "Day 3, Monday" - this goes for the original game too.)
There are 2 things I'd like to point out though. The game started in full screen and then I realized why I dont normally play Renpy games on full screen, it's because text covers the whole screen and you have to turn your head to read each line. It's physically tiring. But thank god you can resize Renpy anyway you like, but I still wanted to mention it. The second thing is the icons (map and phone) and the location tabs are kinda small. Or it might feel like that as they are in the corners. But maybe doubling the sizes (of the icons if not he locations tabs) might make them easier to see and click, and also fill out the screen, even though backdrops really cover the dead space very well.

Reactions: lazycodemonkey
Feb 28, 2018
It might be nice to add a weekday or how many days passed kinda counter on the ui - ie "Day 3, Monday" - this goes for the original game too.
I second that. There are scenes (in the original game) where you're told to do something until Sunday but I had absolutely no idea what day it currently was.

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017

While brute forcing it is certainly a way to find it, the riddle describes a in which each new number is the sum of the previous two numbers; so the sequence (starting from the seed value of 1) is [1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8].

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes