FORNICATOR420

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 135197
Overview
Hello guys, this is my first game developed on twine , the story follows a guy who makes a pact with a lust goddess to change his boring life and as a consequence the world around him.

This game took me some time to make because I'm learning everything as I go and as of 0.4 that is still true. That includes twine, and most important English and storytelling as I'm not a native speaker so expect misspelling, but not as many as in 0.1 or 0.2. I intend to make this game much better as time goes on. This includes not only new content but old content as well.
Note:From the last update on, the media folder (called "pics") will have a base folder, and that is the one I'm uploading for the 0.3 build, so on the next updates you will only need to download the new pictures, not the old ones again.

WARNING: Firefox seems to be working now, but please tell me if something goes wrong .​
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4.1B
Updated: 31/12/2018
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
0.4.1 Media File
- -

0.4.1B HTML FILE

-
-

This is the Ren'py version of the game made by @casper357
I'm not personally involved in the creation of this version I only gave @casper357 the ok to make this one.

View attachment 118815 View attachment 118816 View attachment 118817 View attachment 118819 View attachment 118820
HOW LONG WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE ?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hmm, there's no way to offline save in this game yet? Just went through most of it and realized my progress will die after closing my browser. I haven't poked around in twine enough lately to add it myself. :p

Reactions: Ptah

Nick123rem

May 8, 2019
Hello Rmaximus. I just finished playing 0.41b for the first time and I liked the game a lot. I just checked your updates regarding the 0.5 version and it sounds good. i am waiting for it eagerly. I found the game online and played the same, so I actually did not download it. I have a query about the save file and how I must import it. I do not want to go through the whole walkthrough again when 0.5 comes out. I don't seem to find any option to export the same and would like for you to clarify about the same.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
HOW LONG WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE ?
Soon
Hmm, there's no way to offline save in this game yet? Just went through most of it and realized my progress will die after closing my browser. I haven't poked around in twine enough lately to add it myself. :p
Hello Rmaximus. I just finished playing 0.41b for the first time and I liked the game a lot. I just checked your updates regarding the 0.5 version and it sounds good. i am waiting for it eagerly. I found the game online and played the same, so I actually did not download it. I have a query about the save file and how I must import it. I do not want to go through the whole walkthrough again when 0.5 comes out. I don't seem to find any option to export the same and would like for you to clarify about the same.
Exporting saves seem to be impossible, but I will add a option to jump from week to week on the beginning of the game, and I decided to divide the game in chapter 1 and 2 chapter 1 being everything I did until now, the whole two weeks and chapter 3 will be week 3, in a separate html file.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Soon

Exporting saves seem to be impossible, but I will add a option to jump from week to week on the beginning of the game, and I decided to divide the game in chapter 1 and 2 chapter 1 being everything I did until now, the whole two weeks and chapter 3 will be week 3, in a separate html file.
Forgot whether you were running SugarCube or not but there's an option within SugarCube to export saves and serialize the metadata if needed. I'm just a terrible coder so would have to spend a day trying to figure it out. :p Ah I just looked and it's Harlowe 2.1, well that makes it much more difficult.

Last edited:

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
IMHO this is one of the games with the best writing on this site. I have not find yet any conversation that feels full retard like a lot of other games which have been post, with really sureal situations and mood flips on the characters.
Again, congratulations to Rmaximus for creating a beliable plot and consistent personalities on the game <-- Seems something simple or logic, but you can find tons of creators on this site who don't understand this basics when storytelling comes.
PS: The only con about the game is not being able to create a physical save so you must save on your browser...

Reactions: basaka92

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So here we are, June 11 and no game update so far...I'm not going to post a date for a very important reason, when I asked for 4 weeks a month ago (but I did say it was subject to changes) I failed to account for my finals, so instead of another promise I will update you guys on the status each week.
Status so far: Areas completed
First Street, Second street, Washington avenue and I intend to finish Paris district tonight.
Areas semi-finished: College.
Areas missing: All the ones not above plus the new area "Comercial district". Beach wont be featured.
By finished I mean all the structure, pictures and text are in place, but the dialogue boxes are not in place yet but that is quick work.

basaka92

Nov 26, 2017
So here we are, June 11 and no game update so far...I'm not going to post a date for a very important reason, when I asked for 4 weeks a month ago (but I did say it was subject to changes) I failed to account for my finals, so instead of another promise I will update you guys on the status each week.
First Street, Second street, Washington avenue and I intend to finish Paris district tonight.
Areas missing: All the ones not above plus the new area "Comercial district". Beach wont be featured.
By finished I mean all the structure, pictures and text are in place, but the dialogue boxes are not in place yet but that is quick work.
And how much work is already done in percentage terms?

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Take your time dude. we will wait

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
take ur time, i mean you are doing this for free lol.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
By the way another reason I'm taking so long is because I'm cutting some small videos and making gifs instead of finding them online when the girl has little or no material(small videos and gifs).
Just finished cutting 40 for Anna Bell Peaks

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
By the way another reason I'm taking so long is because I'm cutting some small videos and making gifs instead of finding them online when the girl has little or no material(small videos and gifs).
Do you need any help with that?

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
Dayum, that's dedication!

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes