Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Good news, from Wednesday to now I finished all the hubs/areas from the games, that is the skeleton of the game, that's where all the text is, variables, quests, etc. Now comes the "muscle and tendons" of the games, the code that allows the player to travel, between places and events, then when I'm done comes the "skin" the last touches to make the game look nice.
I actually already added most of the necessary infrastructure in an area to test my work so far, and it looks good.

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
For the Tessa quest I accidentally tried to go meet her before I got the lab pass so now I'm somehow locked out of the talk option with Bonnie to go meet her. Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited:

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
Good news, from Wednesday to now I finished all the hubs/areas from the games, that is the skeleton of the game, that's where all the text is, variables, quests, etc. Now comes the "muscle and tendons" of the games, the code that allows the player to travel, between places and events, then when I'm done comes the "skin" the last touches to make the game look nice.
I actually already added most of the necessary infrastructure in an area to test my work so far, and it looks good.
Do you need any testers?:3:geek:

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
For the Tessa quest I accidentally tried to go meet her before I got the lab pass so now I'm somehow locked out of the talk option with Bonnie to go meet her. Is there any way to fix this?
Will try to see what is wrong and get back to you.
Do you need any testers?:3:geek:
I don't know yet, I haven't decided on a bug test method...I will get back to you too after I decide

Reactions: Repuci

basaka92

Nov 26, 2017
Here I was thinking, "wow this is going really well I might have something by the end of the week", then I tested the game and it was broken, so many bugs to fix. Then I saw the file size (without cleaning unused assets);45GB...I have a lot to do.
45 GB? Holy ....

Reactions: Repuci
Jan 28, 2018
Here I was thinking, "wow this is going really well I might have something by the end of the week", then I tested the game and it was broken, so many bugs to fix. Then I saw the file size (without cleaning unused assets);45GB...I have a lot to do.
Oofah, lol. But it's ok, we believe in you! :ROFLMAO:

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I might have exaggerated a little on how broken the game is, I took another look at the game and it's not that bad, it's not broken you can play through it, but there are a lot of missing pictures and backgrounds and some links aren't working, but it's just a few days of fixing the game.
NOW THOSE 45GB Have me scratching my head, even after I clean it up, there will be at least 20gb of videos, which it's not gonna fly, so I will have to cut some of it out.

basaka92

Nov 26, 2017
I might have exaggerated a little on how broken the game is, I took another look at the game and it's not that bad, it's not broken you can play through it, but there are a lot of missing pictures and backgrounds and some links aren't working, but it's just a few days of fixing the game.
NOW THOSE 45GB Have me scratching my head, even after I clean it up, there will be at least 20gb of videos, which it's not gonna fly, so I will have to cut some of it out.
And I was already ready to download 45 GB, honestly. But not everyone is ready to do this)

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
*Put badass sunglasses on*
*Asskicking guitar riff in the background*
"Bring it on"

Feb 28, 2018
You should reduce the image resolution to the size of what is actually displayed in the browser.
And convert the images to and the videos to . This should reduce the file size a lot.

Reactions: Repuci and basaka92

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
Can you make the vids gifs?

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
You should reduce the image resolution to the size of what is actually displayed in the browser.
And convert the images to and the videos to . This should reduce the file size a lot.
Most of them are webm alredy I'm afraid.
Can you make the vids gifs?
Maybe, I will weight my options after I clean the pics folder from all the unused assets.
But there is some good news, the game is more game than bugs at this point, I have to look for them now instead of stumbling on several each step of the way.

Masturbeertje

Jul 12, 2019
Yep, I was right, after cleaning the files the final size is 21.7GB....Time to cut some content.

Edit:19.7 now after some content-cutting, I will rest a bit now, maybe play skyrim...
What's the file size you're aiming for?
I don't know if it's all superfluous webms, but perhaps you could separate the game into a lite and a full version if a lot of content would otherwise get cut.
Might make it less restrictive for future releases as well.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes