Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Sorry I'm not being as active as I usually am here, I'm visiting family since last week, and it's a farm so internet is not a constant.

Reactions: Theokrat and Repuci

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Since most of the news lately has been about getting the file size down to something manageable, I thought I'd mix it up and ask if there's been any changes to the older parts of the game. I remember in the last version there were still some events that behaved strangely or didn't seem to activate properly. Or if the the way certain scenes or quests will work has been fiddled with, structural stuff like that. Not asking for specific details, I can wait for the final changelog for that, just picking your brain to see if you've had time for anything like that in addition to all the forward moving content.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Since most of the news lately has been about getting the file size down to something manageable, I thought I'd mix it up and ask if there's been any changes to the older parts of the game. I remember in the last version there were still some events that behaved strangely or didn't seem to activate properly. Or if the the way certain scenes or quests will work has been fiddled with, structural stuff like that. Not asking for specific details, I can wait for the final changelog for that, just picking your brain to see if you've had time for anything like that in addition to all the forward moving content.
I don't think I have the time right now, but as I said before I will release a 5.1 update before the 6.0, mostly for some content and features that are not needed but I would like to have in the game because the next week in-game will be very linar and no free roaming. I will make some small changes to all the content to the now called Chapter 1 of the game (all the content until the 0.4.1 update).
I have also made a decision of how I intend to continue the content of the game after the main story is finished, I will copy the week 3 template and create a Chapter 3 that will have it's own content, and every month or so add more content for specific characters, like a sisters update (for Mia and Alice) for example, that way I won't over exert myself and you guys get some new content more often. But I will also release the next game I have planned after the first release of chapter 3, maybe the same day maybe a month after I will have to see what I can do. The next game is going to have a similar theme of magic, corruption and transformation, but it will be a more serious game and with a lot less character (fifteen or so, unlike the 140 I have right now), I have been trying to avoid use some models that will be in the next game in Realms of Lust but I might have a few pop up.
Now about a date...I will give you guys a better estimate next Sunday, I just finished adding those dialogue boxes to the first area of the game, took only a day but It's extremely boring. The main story is also ready so I will have a better idea of how much time it will take when I'm farther along in the process.

Reactions: Theokrat and selfie

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I don't think I have the time right now, but as I said before I will release a 5.1 update before the 6.0, mostly for some content and features that are not needed but I would like to have in the game because the next week in-game will be very linar and no free roaming. I will make some small changes to all the content to the now called Chapter 1 of the game (all the content until the 0.4.1 update).
I have also made a decision of how I intend to continue the content of the game after the main story is finished, I will copy the week 3 template and create a Chapter 3 that will have it's own content, and every month or so add more content for specific characters, like a sisters update (for Mia and Alice) for example, that way I won't over exert myself and you guys get some new content more often. But I will also release the next game I have planned after the first release of chapter 3, maybe the same day maybe a month after I will have to see what I can do. The next game is going to have a similar theme of magic, corruption and transformation, but it will be a more serious game and with a lot less character (fifteen or so, unlike the 140 I have right now), I have been trying to avoid use some models that will be in the next game in Realms of Lust but I might have a few pop up.
Now about a date...I will give you guys a better estimate next Sunday, I just finished adding those dialogue boxes to the first area of the game, took only a day but It's extremely boring. The main story is also ready so I will have a better idea of how much time it will take when I'm farther along in the process.

if your looking for new Female Models, they are plenty of poplular ones there, but I have noticed that one of the most popular is never in any games (Kimmy Grainger) I think I have only ever seen her in Breeders Haven, but you also have Riley Ried, Krystal Boyd etc, the list goes on.

As for Males if u need, please avoid James Dean lol, everyone seems to use him for HTML games.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
OK. Sure. Whatever. I don't often comment. But are you just gonna toss Darla Crane in there for no reason with no anal? Aside from that the game is great but seriously. WTF?

Reactions: MonteChristo

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
if your looking for new Female Models, they are plenty of poplular ones there, but I have noticed that one of the most popular is never in any games (Kimmy Grainger) I think I have only ever seen her in Breeders Haven, but you also have Riley Ried, Krystal Boyd etc, the list goes on.

As for Males if u need, please avoid James Dean lol, everyone seems to use him for HTML games.
Don't worry I'm not looking for male models, the only one in the game is Johnny Sins. Now about this girls, I'm happy to report that all of them are already in the game.
OK. Sure. Whatever. I don't often comment. But are you just gonna toss Darla Crane in there for no reason with no anal? Aside from that the game is great but seriously. WTF?
Darla Crane didn't have a lot of gifs or short videos, so I was limited by what I could find, but now that I make those myself you can expect some anal...I think.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Rmaximus I would like to say thanks for your work this game has been a lowkey fave of mine since last year and while this may be rude could you please hurry up :) I needed this new update 2 months ago (jk keep at your own pace just looking forward to the new release)

Reactions: Repuci

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Sunday is here guys, so what am I missing? What is the release date estimate? I'm haven't finished three areas of the game, plus the college that is much reduced in the new update do I don't consider it a full area. I think I can release the update next Sunday, Three days to finish the dialogue boxes (I'm tired of pressing Ctrl+V) then a final round of testing to exterminate bugs.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Sunday is here guys, so what am I missing? What is the release date estimate? I'm haven't finished three areas of the game, plus the college that is much reduced in the new update do I don't consider it a full area. I think I can release the update next Sunday, Three days to finish the dialogue boxes (I'm tired of pressing Ctrl+V) then a final round of testing to exterminate bugs.
and just like that my boner died xD

cxzx1016

Oct 17, 2018
Maybe i can help you find a better way to deal with the dialogue boxes after the release. In software development, Ctrl+V should be minimized.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes