ducksarecool2

Aug 22, 2018
Hey Rmaximus! I just started playing and am enjoying it a bunch. Just wanted to reach out and let you know that I'm willing to help sort out typos and grammar if you need anyone to help!

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Final size of the game, 16.47GB. I'm uploading for the testers, but I would like everyone's opinion, where should I upload to, when the time for the public release comes? Mega is a good place because after even if my connection is interrupted I don't have to start from zero, but there is that 5gb cap, so it's not as good for you guys.

soulflyer33

Mar 9, 2019
thanks and i wanted cheats because i kept haveing mom kill me but i actully read the walkthrough and found out what i did wrong sorry about my bad spelling

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Final size of the game, 16.47GB. I'm uploading for the testers, but I would like everyone's opinion, where should I upload to, when the time for the public release comes? Mega is a good place because after even if my connection is interrupted I don't have to start from zero, but there is that 5gb cap, so it's not as good for you guys.

16GB?

mother of god how many new content have it ?

cxzx1016

Oct 17, 2018
If you know a way to make it simpler I would love to hear it, my method is very taxing on my left hand and on my mental health.
I have a quick look at twine document. I guess this link will help.

I will give it a try and let you know the result.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Whew, that's what, 8 times the size of the previous version? That's... probably the biggest file I've seen for games of this style, even when GIF's and stuff bulk them up. I think that's bigger than shit like Son of a Bitch and the like. I'm gonna have to go back through to your descriptions of what you were adding, because it definitely didn't sound like 8 times as much as was already there. More to look forward to I guess, and if you want to you could try breaking the game up into chunks. Wouldn't dodge the download limit, but it could help people get it in more manageable pieces if they don't want a download sitting around for a few hours.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes