l44rt

Apr 20, 2017
Yep, I was right, after cleaning the files the final size is 21.7GB....Time to cut some content.

Edit:19.7 now after some content-cutting, I will rest a bit now, maybe play skyrim...
Maybe it would be an idea to at least release the HTML file so people can start bug testing since for basic code test we only need the code ^^
And I don't know what the size is you're aiming for but 20GB for a great game isn't holding back most of your deticated fans and supporters, just saying...
All we can do now is cheer you on and hope for the best.
Thanks again for working on this project, it's a nice ride so far.

exter

May 29, 2017
Yep, I was right, after cleaning the files the final size is 21.7GB....Time to cut some content.

Edit:19.7 now after some content-cutting, I will rest a bit now, maybe play skyrim...
I personally wouldn't mind that game size with that level of quality. But i guess a torrent would be a nice thing for that

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
What's the file size you're aiming for?
I don't know if it's all superfluous webms, but perhaps you could separate the game into a lite and a full version if a lot of content would otherwise get cut.
Might make it less restrictive for future releases as well.
The content I'm cutting, isn't actually "content", imagine the situation: You got to you favorite character, then click the newly added "Sex menu" and from there maybe you want to try anal, or see a blowjob scene, then you click those options. Now inside, let's say anal, there are several videos, one of which is randomly selected to be shown. Don't like it? Click Anal again to see a diferent one. The problem stared when I stared cutting videos, and after I cut 50 videos I couldn't just use a few, so I used all of them (it was boring to cut all f them and I wanted to use my work), so the file size skyrocketed, some option had 25 videos on that list, and all character have at least 2 options (all have blowjob, and all but one have vaginal sex, anal and other scenes like titjobs depend on the character).
Now I'm cutting some of those and leaving around 4 per option.
Maybe it would be an idea to at least release the HTML file so people can start bug testing since for basic code test we only need the code ^^
And I don't know what the size is you're aiming for but 20GB for a great game isn't holding back most of your deticated fans and supporters, just saying...
All we can do now is cheer you on and hope for the best.
Thanks again for working on this project, it's a nice ride so far.
I might, by monday at least, since I will be travelling for two week after that day (but my laptop will be with me, so I can still work on the game)
I personally wouldn't mind that game size with that level of quality. But i guess a torrent would be a nice thing for that
I will try to get the game to 10-12GB which is in line with the largest games on the site (that I know of, that being Son of a bitch), and yes, a torrent is in my plans for the release.

exter

May 29, 2017
.....some option had 25 videos on that list, and all character have at least 2 options (all have blowjob, and all but one have vaginal sex, anal and other scenes like titjobs depend on the character).
Now I'm cutting some of those and leaving around 4 per option. ....
:oops: that are a lot of scenes. Maybe dont discard them completely, but offer a sort of "additional content" download for those who dont mind the filesize? Maybe im speaking purely for myself but i do like games with random picture for the same scene. That would also add to replayability imo.

Either way, what you created so far is really awsome (y)

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
The content I'm cutting, isn't actually "content", imagine the situation: You got to you favorite character, then click the newly added "Sex menu" and from there maybe you want to try anal, or see a blowjob scene, then you click those options. Now inside, let's say anal, there are several videos, one of which is randomly selected to be shown. Don't like it? Click Anal again to see a diferent one. The problem stared when I stared cutting videos, and after I cut 50 videos I couldn't just use a few, so I used all of them (it was boring to cut all f them and I wanted to use my work), so the file size skyrocketed, some option had 25 videos on that list, and all character have at least 2 options (all have blowjob, and all but one have vaginal sex, anal and other scenes like titjobs depend on the character).
Now I'm cutting some of those and leaving around 4 per option.
:oops: that are a lot of scenes. Maybe dont discard them completely, but offer a sort of "additional content" download for those who dont mind the filesize? Maybe im speaking purely for myself but i do like games with random picture for the same scene. That would also add to replayability imo.
Yeah I would download that 100% and its one of the reasons why I love this game it shows so much good stuff:D

Reactions: basaka92

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I made it to 16.5GB, but I think I can take it to 15GB but I might need some help, Siri's (the mayor) videos for some strange reason won't work after I convert them to webm so I left them in the mp4 format, and just now I noticed the folder was over 3GB, when the medium size for all other is around 100-200 MB. After I deleted some videos I got it to 1.5 but if I managed to convert them I could get to that 100-200 range, but Shortcut (editing software) just won't do it and that is very strange. Siri videos are the only ones that have this problem and I cut them from 3 different full videos that I didn't even download from the same place. What happens is: The videos is exported like all others but it just won't play anywhere, so if someone is experienced in video editing, could you tell me what is going on?
Also, I saved the html before I started deleting videos for that full version you guys seem interested in, but I can't promise I will release it yet, I want to finish the "LITE" (with several quotes) first then we will see what happens.

TronDeath1977

Apr 24, 2017
I made it to 16.5GB, but I think I can take it to 15GB but I might need some help, Siri's (the mayor) videos for some strange reason won't work after I convert them to webm so I left them in the mp4 format, and just now I noticed the folder was over 3GB, when the medium size for all other is around 100-200 MB. After I deleted some videos I got it to 1.5 but if I managed to convert them I could get to that 100-200 range, but Shortcut (editing software) just won't do it and that is very strange. Siri videos are the only ones that have this problem and I cut them from 3 different full videos that I didn't even download from the same place. What happens is: The videos is exported like all others but it just won't play anywhere, so if someone is experienced in video editing, could you tell me what is going on?
Also, I saved the html before I started deleting videos for that full version you guys seem interested in, but I can't promise I will release it yet, I want to finish the "LITE" (with several quotes) first then we will see what happens.
Maybe you could do two versions of the game
- One lite;
- One full.

Either way looking forward to the next update!

Keep it up Rmaximus!!!

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
Rmaximus
Your game is awesome, tell us the next version is 15gb+, and all i ask for is a torrent link.
Skip cutting content, we'll find a way to download it to see it all in it's glory
He already cut content but still has it he is going to make a "lite version" rn and maybe later a fuller version

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
any idea how big the update will be, just curious as last update was New Years Eve 2018

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes