SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Aaand the problem was I was cutting out the magnet: part because I assumed that was just a signifier for hat it was rather than being a component of the link. *sigh*

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
Why does the Chapter 2 file have 16GB?
there are 1300 webm's in the download, of which most are around 10~ mb.

Havent plotted through the gifs yet but thats about 11 gb worth of webms soooo...

..edit

theres a couple of insanely big gif's aswell, 825 gifs worth 3 gb of space.

But i see 5 of them above 100 mb a piece, and another 40 gifs above 10 mb a piece;;

Guess those should be remade to webms

Hybris

May 9, 2017
While its nice to have good high quality images besides the insane amount of space they take up just trying to play the game at 1440p means a lot of scrolling just to get to whatever option the scene is trying to give.

From a game design stand point if you are going to have such big high quality images that take up a lot of screen real estate then you need to break scenes up into smaller chunks so the user doesn't have to scroll much or better yet not at all to see their characters options/reactions. Now this path unto itself isn't that much better because with a long detailed scene having to click "next" a dozen times starts to make players rush even faster through scenes if only to just get past it so there is a balance.

There is clearly a lot of effort in here to have quality content but you are going to lose some people because of the overall clunky UI.

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
My advice would be for the creator to standardize his resolutions and video length. Many of these images and videos are too big to reasonably fit in the game interface and the webms are 60 seconds each. The 16.5 gig download could be cut to 1 gig without noticeable loss

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Does chapter 2 continue on from chapter 1 or are the separate? I know you don't need to have chapter 1 to play chapter 2,but is it recommended to download both of them?

SirPenguin85

Sep 19, 2017
Can someone who has chapter 1 please upload it somewhere? The Mega and Drive links are dead and the mediafire link downloads at 6k/s speed. Appreciate any help.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes