Southron

Jun 7, 2017
So I'm replaying Chapter 1 in before I start up Chapter 2, and am I forgetting a bug that was around last time or does Bonnie never give you the chance to meet Tessa? I remember her content not letting you finish her less slutty version, but I definetly remember being able to at least access her story. I'm also using the latest version. Any ideas?

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
whoa those files are huge.
@Rmaximus

I feel like I'm starting to become 'that annoying anti-gif guy', but if the size is that big, I bet dollars to donuts you are using gifs. It will be a substantial amount of time because of the sheer number of files, but PLEASE consider changing the gifs to something else, like webm. FFmpeg is a commonly used utility for this kind of thing, and acts as a base for the one I use, webmconverter. You don't lose quality, and you gain a much smaller file size, so it simply makes sense to do conversions. You can use find and replace in twine to deal with the file name changes all at once.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
@Rmaximus

I feel like I'm starting to become 'that annoying anti-gif guy', but if the size is that big, I bet dollars to donuts you are using gifs. It will be a substantial amount of time because of the sheer number of files, but PLEASE consider changing the gifs to something else, like webm. FFmpeg is a commonly used utility for this kind of thing, and acts as a base for the one I use, webmconverter. You don't lose quality, and you gain a much smaller file size, so it simply makes sense to do conversions. You can use find and replace in twine to deal with the file name changes all at once.
They already are webm. Many are 1 minute clips.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Yes. Google link might be faster btw.
Yeah I tried that one but the file has been downloaded to many times so I was locked out, I saved the file to my google drive and tried to dl that way but still got the same message.

D

Deleted member 941285

Yeah I tried that one but the file has been downloaded to many times so I was locked out, I saved the file to my google drive and tried to dl that way but still got the same message.
If you are in incognito mode it might effect the download as well. But some fan also made a link maybe you can download that version as well. Hope this helps

• Love
Reactions: ADIDAS

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i wasent sure i was reading it correctly at first, but is there almost 17 gig worth of content ?, i like the ambition if it is true.

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Only episode 2

i see thanks .then im not going to even bother . cant even download from mega 16gb at once when the max i can do is 6gb per day lol
also the maga link for chapter one are broken.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes