Pokys

Mar 9, 2017
Hello guys sorry to bother, but it says i don't need chapter 1 to play chapter 2 so i can download 0.5 which is chapter 2(right?) but can't download 0.4.2 (which is chapter 1?), the mega link said it's unavaible.
Or there is also chapter 1 in 0.5 ?
0.5 is only chapter two

Mega links for chapter one (0.4.1) has been dead for some time but the other two links work just fine. It's not that big (about 3 GB) so you should not have problems downloading it. Also, don't forget you need to download both parts - Media folder AND HTML file

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys, I'm uploading to Google drive right now, so I won't be seeding for the next four hours more or less, maybe more because I won't be home for a couple hours after that, workupload has failed me so this is my only other option, I will make sure that chapter 3 will not be as big as 2, at least in the beginning, who know what it will end up like after all the updates come through...but first I need to finish chapter 2.

Phuc Nguyen

Aug 7, 2016
Hey guys, I'm uploading to Google drive right now, so I won't be seeding for the next four hours more or less, maybe more because I won't be home for a couple hours after that, workupload has failed me so this is my only other option, I will make sure that chapter 3 will not be as big as 2, at least in the beginning, who know what it will end up like after all the updates come through...but first I need to finish chapter 2.
Hey @Rmaximus,I already did it,you can use mine :D

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Rmaximus can you please help me with this?
Hello everyone. Can anybody tell me where I can check/find quest log or my current quests? In the Chaptel 1 it was bottom left and has icon like cellphone. in the Chapter 2 on this place icon "++T". And when I click on it my time skip in 1 hour. Sorry for my English, I'm still learning it.

MikeFlechaJr

Oct 12, 2018
You are doing god's work my friend. My thanks.
I click on the link and this is what i got

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey @Rmaximus,I already did it,you can use mine :D

Thanks, I just saw you message, but now I already uploaded the file, so I'm going to use mine anyway.

Lister Sage

Jun 18, 2019
Sir, you are both a gentleman and a scholar. Your game is the one I anticipate new releases for more then any other on this site. Please continue the magnificent work you've been doing; it means a lot to many of us.

If I could make a recommendation of a model for future characters: I've always been infatuation with Jenna Haze. She had a long career so there's a lot of material out there for her.

Since you were cutting your own videos, could we get a videography of clips? Just a text file with the models name and the name of the video you got the scenes from.

Again, thank you for all your work.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Sir, you are both a gentleman and a scholar. Your game is the one I anticipate new releases for more then any other on this site. Please continue the magnificent work you've been doing; it means a lot to many of us.

If I could make a recommendation of a model for future characters: I've always been infatuation with Jenna Haze. She had a long career so there's a lot of material out there for her.

Since you were cutting your own videos, could we get a videography of clips? Just a text file with the models name and the name of the video you got the scenes from.

There are a few clips of Jenna Haze in the church in chapter one.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017

Thanks, I will take a look at Jenna's pictures and videos and see if I can fit her somewhere.
Now about those videos, the thing is...I had to delete almost all of them because I don't have very much hard drive space, and I don't remember names of the top of my head, but if you go to pirate bay and search the name of the model, you will find that I most of the ones with more than 1 seed.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
If the new file is 16 GB in .rar, how much space does it take unpacked? I ask because I only have 24 GB free left after download, it takes more than 3 hours to unpack, but I don't want to waste time if I don't have enough space....

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

daoudidald

Feb 5, 2018
If the new file is 16 GB in .rar, how much space does it take unpacked? I ask because I only have 24 GB free left after download, it takes more than 3 hours to unpack, but I don't want to waste time if I don't have enough space....
16.5gb

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Erm idk if its suppose to be like that but the gilf content cant be activated
The only GILF in the game is Darla Crane, at the College. In the next update I intend to add a few more.

I also added a third download link.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes