Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
have the quests been removed or are they still in play, I can't find them.
I didn't really touched Chapter 1 in this update, so everything is the same there. There aren't quests per se in chapter 2, just events with story for each character.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I didn't really touched Chapter 1 in this update, so everything is the same there. There aren't quests per se in chapter 2, just events with story for each character.

ok when you update, will saves be compatable and I assume you will be adding a quest system of some kind, and will you be adding more models?

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
compatable and I assume you will be adding a quest system of some kind, and will you be adding more models?
Saves for Chapter 2 will always be compatible with new updates. A quest system will depend on your definition of it, if you are referring to the usual, do x, y and z , then buy something or fight someone, then no. I think in a game meant for faping it would be a bit boring (depends on the game though), so I will continue using the system I have right now where the "quests" are, go to the girl, talk to her and have her story develop a bit more or get some unique sex scenes, like Monika(Lana Rhoades) and Riley (Riley reed) yoga and sex session. Some of those unlock new characters or in some specific cases the possibility to impregnate some of the characters, so there is that.
I have several new characters, planed, some days my dick takes control and selects a lot of hot models for using in the game, then my other brain has to figure out where to put them. Just now I have a list of 50 models and only ten characters planed to go in the game. Since the next week in-game will not be like the third (first half of chapter 2) for reasons that are obvious if you played the game, there is a lot less room for adding characters, but Chapter 3 will be just open world with no "Main story", just a city for you to explore, and new stories with new and old girls to live through. It will be very easy to add new characters. When I decide that I will not add any more content to this game, it will be massive I assume (hopefully not much bigger then chapter 2 because it was already problematic to deal with it.)

Reactions: Repuci

firedrake356

Dec 8, 2018
What buildings are actually in the commercial district in the new release? For example Eva says to talk to the dean in the commercial district I go there and all I see are the newspaper and law firm, is this a bug or just not in the release?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Should I put both HTML files in the same folder?? Mainly because so I wouldn't need to use two folder for the two chapters, although it's still not a problem either.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Should I put both HTML files in the same folder?? Mainly because so I wouldn't need to use two folder for the two chapters, although it's still not a problem either.
Yeah, you can do that chapter 1 should work fine with the pics file from chapter 2

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the quick answer. Also I wanna know if it's possilbe to change the game location while keeping the saves, because when moved form their actual folder, it ceases to read the old saves.

Reactions: Rmaximus

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
It might be just me but this new update did not show in the "latest updates" link on top. I found out about it because I randomly decided to check the game. I also remember this happening when you first released and updated the game. Not sure what the procedure is but you might want to look into it. It would help people find it.
But of course, as I said, maybe it's just my feed.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes