Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
What patch is renpy version updated to? Day 3 isn't exactly a good indicator.
Also yikes that download size.

Last edited:

larbitre06

Jun 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "lexa logan, message: 2831726, membre: 1313225"]
quand les royaumes de la luxure chapitre 3 vont-ils sortir
[/CITATION]
+1 ;)

PinkysBrain

Jan 27, 2018
It's made in Twine, which makes the saves actually cookies.
On Firefox at least it stores it in instead, you can see saves with web developer->storage inspector after opening the html. Something really wonky happens when you try to load a save after reopening the html though. Generally it shows there are no saves, then you click an empty save and they show up, but it has multiple sets of saves and sometimes it shows one set and then the other ... and when you try to load it deletes them while loading them ... really really wonky.

Demex

Dec 1, 2019
Hey RMaximus first of all how are ya mate? Second of all, Great game i have replayed it so many times i think i have done everything possible honestly love it! I was wondering is there an exact date when 0.6 is releasing?

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
I am getting a lot of "no video with supported format and mime type found" errors using firefox. I had a quick google, and it doesn't look like I can fix that without modding, however it seems that the fix shouldn't be too hard (something about specifying .htaccess, all the code examples I fouhnd were to lines long)

Rmaximus

Apr 10, 2018
I want to play this game, but 16.47GB is a bit much. Is there any sort of compressed imagepack available? At least, I assume it's the images that make up the bulk of the size.

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
So, as you guys can see I cut the phone out of the update and still didn't make it until the end of the month, but I'm close, hopefully I'll finish it by next week.
might wanna report the OP so we can take and promote it when it's updated that or just message any uploader or above

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
Ok, while I understand that staff can get complicated, and I love this game to death, did I miss something or can we get an estimation of when to expect the next update...I hope nothing serious happened

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Ok, while I understand that staff can get complicated, and I love this game to death, did I miss something or can we get an estimation of when to expect the next update...I hope nothing serious happened
No, I'm actually really close to finishing it. I think I might even start looking for bugs today, so maybe Sunday...MAYBE! Next week at the latest.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes