Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Yeah, just finished the fist test build, I actually played for a few minutes than realized I was too tired to fix bugs now. I don't know if Sunday is realistic anymore, but in the worst case scenario next weekend.

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
I played this game in Ren'py version and I love it but I very sad because the game end in day 3.
I hope have more update of Ren'py version.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Every time I replay this (usually because I accidentally wipe saves) I forget/block out the gender-bender scene with Marcus and Riley and every time I wish there was a way to avoid it. Seriously uncool and out of place within the game in general.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Well everyone, it's finally here. I was gong to upload to more places but my laptop decided it hates me now so I'm having a few problems, but there are a couple links at least. I'll upload to more servers when I'm able and torrent the file. It's only 13GB this time, I managed to reduce the size. The phone I promised will come out later, I'll start working on it now, and those GILF and BBW fetish I was going to add...I'll be honest I forgot about them until it was too late to do anything, might add them later.

gasper

Nov 10, 2018
Thx for the update.

Could anybody please put the new update onto nopy?

The google downloadquota is already reached and with mega I have no chance to download such a big file with the free transferlimit.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I actually was waiting for chapter 3 to be released since the last time i dowloaded part 2 was 15 gb. Definatly not gona strugle to download this again expecially by looking at the changelog not alot was added.
Its a shame, i was really waiting for part 3 :(:(

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes