Lister Sage

Jun 18, 2019
in game. How else can I save my game? really dont want to lose the progress.
You click the floppy disk on the left, then click a save slot. If that's not working I'm not sure what could be done. What browser are you using?

Unrelated question: who's the woman in your profile picture?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Majority of the vids are 1080p which is way too much. They could easily be compressed to a lower resolution and it would make no difference to the end user and the game would be around 10gb smaller.
I haven't checked much of the stuff but in the 0.5.1A update the vids are not big compared to the length. And they are 720p. But then there is an oddly huge 7 second long 197MB gif. Eh?

Pinhead1

Jul 11, 2018
the save icon when you press it it sais it saved it. and if you load while still in gam works. but if you leave game and then reload it saves are not there how to fix this ? if i can not save whats the point ?

Bertthc

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for the update and let me start off by telling you that I enjoy the game.

There is one thing that is really annoying to be honest and that is that the 'menu' is loaded seperately each time (at least for chapter 1). There are quite a lot of times that you go somewhere.. and that the map button is gone. And there is no back button.. and you cannot use the browser back button.. so your stuck.Yes.. If i'd save more I could revert to that.. i know.
I'm not a programmer... but wouldnt it be easier if you had a default button structure loaded in a seperate page to the top or left of the screen.

Edit:
I just found out the little "back' arrow that you can click in such situations.. Problem solved :)

Last edited:

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I haven't checked much of the stuff but in the 0.5.1A update the vids are not big compared to the length. And they are 720p. But then there is an oddly huge 7 second long 197MB gif. Eh?
720p is still way larger than they need to be.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
720p is still way larger than they need to be.
If you display them in much less than 720p frames, then I agree. I haven't played enough to have an opinion on the use in the game. In my game though, nothing less than 1080p will do, if I have the option to choose.

Last edited:

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
the save icon when you press it it sais it saved it. and if you load while still in gam works. but if you leave game and then reload it saves are not there how to fix this ? if i can not save whats the point ?
Picture: no idea think i got it from google years ago.
I tried saving that way and i get the error, so i think its just borked for me (using google chrome)

Pinhead1

Jul 11, 2018
Picture: no idea think i got it from google years ago.
I tried saving that way and i get the error, so i think its just borked for me (using google chrome)
does it work on chrome ? am using firefox. and without fixing the saves am not playing it lol :)

iSupreme

Dec 13, 2018
I am tempted to download this game, the only thing keeping me away from it is mostly the size of it.
How much Mind control is there? And the "Transformation" tag is about the MC or a NPC?

Lister Sage

Jun 18, 2019
If you clean your browser cookies when you close the game that will remove your saves because the save file is in the browser files.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I am tempted to download this game, the only thing keeping me away from it is mostly the size of it.
How much Mind control is there? And the "Transformation" tag is about the MC or a NPC?
The MC gets hotter and studlier but stays a guy. His male nextdoor neighbor and bff goes from dweeb guy to fullblown hottie girl with functioning parts and mind overnight. The school bully gets progressively sissified and eventually hottified. All ordinary women get over-libidinized. His grandmother on hospice care in the hospital gets radically rejuvenated, youthened, and libidnized. Everyone is falling over themselves to be his girl. All human society gets generally pushed to the point of being sex-crazed ... public sex is now par for the course. The MC is at the epicenter of it and his subconscious is essentially effecting all of these changes.

Reactions: 7KingKong7
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes