Tiuri666

Nov 24, 2019
You can get Lauren pregnant in chapter 2.
PS: Again you need to talk with all the Arriens women first for that to happen.
Nope , it's triggered bei Carlas last event
Also you could impregnate Monique , Nyomi , the Dean and maybe even more i just forget about

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Finding Marcela is a bit difficult because you must at present complete the missions in a certain order first you most talk with EVERYONE on second street and hear about aunt Ivy then you must speak with non-pregnant Lauren Arriens.
Thank you)

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
This is frustrating... so much content. But the browser I use it in is set to delete cookies when it closes, losing saves. The browser set up not to delete cookies (Chrome), it doesn't work in. And there is no means to save a local file, as far as I can see... which is usually common in html games.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
This is frustrating... so much content. But the browser I use it in is set to delete cookies when it closes, losing saves. The browser set up not to delete cookies (Chrome), it doesn't work in. And there is no means to save a local file, as far as I can see... which is usually common in html games.
I play it in chrome and my saves work fine

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
do you have an overly ambitious add/script blocker running?
Just uBlock on Chrome, but it doesn't show as actually blocking anything, when i run the html. Tried disabling it, but same issue.

Ironically, my Firefox is laden with much more add-ons, and the game works. But that's also the one I have the most restricted via scripts and cookies. Heck, it even uses uMatrix, so most websites I open start off as broken until I specifically allow certain elements to load.

Feb 28, 2018
Just uBlock on Chrome, but it doesn't show as actually blocking anything, when i run the html. Tried disabling it, but same issue.

Ironically, my Firefox is laden with much more add-ons, and the game works. But that's also the one I have the most restricted via scripts and cookies. Heck, it even uses uMatrix, so most websites I open start off as broken until I specifically allow certain elements to load.
I know for example that Brave (a chromium based browser) completely blocks even the rendering of HTML files if they're opened via file protocol and try to access the local storage (which is necessary for the save game functionality).

Maybe you or some plugin activated the same strict security feature in Chrome? That setting is likely still active even if you deactivate the browser plugin.

It should work if you access the file via a web server (http protocol) instead of the file protocol but that requires some coding knowledge to set up.

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
ok, so why is it 13gig?? never seen a game like this be so big. is it because there is just so many pics and gifs? is it a really long game? im having to spread the downloads out because they take so long so i havent played it to find out for myself.

twho940

May 11, 2020
ok, so why is it 13gig?? never seen a game like this be so big. is it because there is just so many pics and gifs? is it a really long game? im having to spread the downloads out because they take so long so i havent played it to find out for myself.
a lot of high quality videos. I like the game for all the content tho i would love it more if it would have a better way of improving on corruptions but nevertheless a really good one.

Reactions: Sarge6669

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
a lot of high quality videos. I like the game for all the content tho i would love it more if it would have a better way of improving on corruptions but nevertheless a really good one.
i look forward to trying it out then, just hope that all that time spent waiting is worth it. i dont have the best internet so its taken all day to download each part. so do i have to put each part into the folder with the updated HTML or is each part like a separate game?

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
i look forward to trying it out then, just hope that all that time spent waiting is worth it. i dont have the best internet so its taken all day to download each part. so do i have to put each part into the folder with the updated HTML or is each part like a separate game?
Play it each like a separate game. Chapter 2 will ask you questions about your decisions in chapter 1.

• Haha
Reactions: larbitre06

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
well, honestly im shocked. just completed chapter 2, now i really really cant wait for the story to finish completely. hats off to the writer for actually writing a story i really enjoyed in a game like this.

twho940

May 11, 2020
well, honestly im shocked. just completed chapter 2, now i really really cant wait for the story to finish completely. hats off to the writer for actually writing a story i really enjoyed in a game like this.
the story is like really good but i just wish we could've taken some more time to take control of the characters...it just happens in a flash. i guess i can see a lot of people liking that (no grind I like it too to some extent) but it just doesn't add up sometimes IMO

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
I just want a patch with all the missing images, I can't start the game knowing I'm missing something my OCD doesn't let me

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes