dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Tried it out, the big difference (besides game mechanics) is that instead of dream prostitution of the original, the succubus creates clones of the protagonist to fuck the girls while he is still working.
Priestess still has sex with the other guy in 2nd life, it's just fade to black instead of shown.
You can get it shown if you turned off the NTR toggle in the settings. Same with the Goblins and that village girl NPC Helen (ヘレン)

• Wow
Reactions: lastjournals

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys ! i saw a new version(?) came out, i'll share link but it's only in jap, there'a a way to translate it ?

AlexToro

Apr 19, 2024
hi guys ! i saw a new version(?) came out, i'll share link but it's only in jap, there'a a way to translate it ?

Got the game yesterday. ReiPatcher worked on it. The translation was.....ok. It seemed like it worked slightly better on the original game.

grajt

Jun 22, 2018
Got the game yesterday. ReiPatcher worked on it. The translation was.....ok. It seemed like it worked slightly better on the original game.
Are you doing something special to get the text to fit better? Or are you also just trying to decipher what's going on in the chaos of text overlapping?

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017

This is a remake of the game from the circle, honestly I really want to play it, but I doubt that it's going to have a translation

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Tried it out, the big difference (besides game mechanics) is that instead of dream prostitution of the original, the succubus creates clones of the protagonist to fuck the girls while he is still working.
Priestess still has sex with the other guy in 2nd life, it's just fade to black instead of shown.
Does MC have sex with the Priestess at some point?
Also why does the Priestess have sex with other characters?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
It's how you get introduced to the succubus. As far as I can tell, after dying and redoing everything again, only the Protagonist has sex with the Priestess. It's become harem focused while the NTR scenes are treated as What-If's.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
If the priestess you are referring is the nun then yes.
Yes with the goblins and when you gave her to her into her father (ntr)
Still disappointed with them not going through the dmn dream prostitution it could have been a great feature

silos

Mar 3, 2022
For now the remake hasn't gotten a translation request thread right? Although the most this game can get in the way of translation is just reipatcher mtl anyway, but one can hope.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
For now the remake hasn't gotten a translation request thread right? Although the most this game can get in the way of translation is just reipatcher mtl anyway, but one can hope.
If people really want a better translation, best bet would be trying to commission DazedAnon, he uses ChatGPT to translate the games and he regularly does it

I'm trying to see if he can translate the Dungeon Town EX DLC

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes