kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I and some other people already talked about it a few pages back.
You have to set your regional date format to Japanese on your PC otherwise your game will become unplayable due to a bug that increases everything by like x1000 something.
If you haven't done that do ot and start a new game since the old savefile will stay broken
oh no.. in effect i had some visual bugs too , fuck.. thanks mate

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
yep visual bugs will go away as well after setting the rightregional format
yeah it worked, i don't have visual bugs anymore and quantities are normal, thanks again.
i have a question about date format, can i switch to mine after i created a save file or everytime i play this game is better to have japanese one before playing and saving ?

silos

Mar 3, 2022
Has anyone gotten to the wall that is requiring 320rp to modify Aurelia's (the third witch) fate and progress the main story? I've spent more than 20 days grinding achievements to increase my rp cap which even now is only 293 and is nowhere near the required amount. Speaking of which, has anyone figured out how to get the girls knocked up? It's one of the remaining ways I can still increase my rp cap.

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
yeah it worked, i don't have visual bugs anymore and quantities are normal, thanks again.
i have a question about date format, can i switch to mine after i created a save file or everytime i play this game is better to have japanese one before playing and saving ?
you should be fine as long as you change it back to japanese when playing the game

Has anyone gotten to the wall that is requiring 320rp to modify Aurelia's (the third witch) fate and progress the main story? I've spent more than 20 days grinding achievements to increase my rp cap which even now is only 293 and is nowhere near the required amount. Speaking of which, has anyone figured out how to get the girls knocked up? It's one of the remaining ways I can still increase my rp cap.
If you mean the NPC/random generated girls you have to get their favor rating high enough and do the touch minigame thing with them upon reaching 100% for erotic (the orange bar) you should get an option to continue further with them which end up in 2 foreplay options upon reaching 100% again you getthe option to knock them up.

And for Aurelia well sorry that's just a matter of getting achievments by playing the game

FreakMJ

Apr 6, 2021
got it, thanks freak
i also didn't know that you can knock up girls
yes if their favor rating is high enough you can do the minigame with them that either pops up randomly during the day when working together with them and you click the hand or talk symbol or by choosing them during the night when yo choose the sleep together option

Also increasing their favor rating also increases the stats of them same with if you had sex with them once.
The card background will change from purple to gold or to diamond/rainbow colours depending who you did it with the most (like the top 3 have the diamond background,those under them a golden one and if you haven't done anything with them it's puprle)
You can see if you had sex with them at least once if you look at the heart symbol
no sex = 1 heart
sex at least once= a double heart

1718728383591.png

Reactions: kiava

Ojika

Nov 9, 2017
Easiest way is probably the character level achievements. Just go to the highest level dungeon you have and get to grinding. Everyone will middle out around the same level, so you'll know when to stop. Other than that, make sure you've collected all the unique ingredients available, unlocked as many recipes as you can, and made as many investments as you can. If you've done all that already, then it's a matter of waiting for the sales achievements. I don't recall struggling much at that point, so you may be behind on something like investments or building upgrades.

Pregnancy isn't unlocked until after you finish the final ending, so you can't do that one yet.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
yes if their favor rating is high enough you can do the minigame with them that either pops up randomly during the day when working together with them and you click the hand or talk symbol or by choosing them during the night when yo choose the sleep together option

Also increasing their favor rating also increases the stats of them same with if you had sex with them once.
The card background will change from purple to gold or to diamond/rainbow colours depending who you did it with the most (like the top 3 have the diamond background,those under them a golden one and if you haven't done anything with them it's puprle)
You can see if you had sex with them at least once if you look at the heart symbol
no sex = 1 heart
sex at least once= a double heart

View attachment 3747469
ok when you having sex i see there are two bars % on the left with 2 names. i presume one is our and one is for the girl.
I noticed that , correct me if i'm wrong, if you reach our 100% before girl you can decide where to cum or the other way around ?
You meat that with reaching 100 and be able to knock up girls ? and the knocking up is random % ?

silos

Mar 3, 2022
you should be fine as long as you change it back to japanese when playing the game

If you mean the NPC/random generated girls you have to get their favor rating high enough and do the touch minigame thing with them upon reaching 100% for erotic (the orange bar) you should get an option to continue further with them which end up in 2 foreplay options upon reaching 100% again you getthe option to knock them up.

And for Aurelia well sorry that's just a matter of getting achievments by playing the game
Easiest way is probably the character level achievements. Just go to the highest level dungeon you have and get to grinding. Everyone will middle out around the same level, so you'll know when to stop. Other than that, make sure you've collected all the unique ingredients available, unlocked as many recipes as you can, and made as many investments as you can. If you've done all that already, then it's a matter of waiting for the sales achievements. I don't recall struggling much at that point, so you may be behind on something like investments or building upgrades.

Pregnancy isn't unlocked until after you finish the final ending, so you can't do that one yet.
Yeah meant the main girls, sucks that it isn't an option to grind rp. Didn't know that's how it worked for the NPC girls though, cool to know. For the minigame, does it specifically need to be triggered from working together or the one after closing hours? I'm not getting the knockup prompt for some reason.

As for the rp achievements, I've done all the investments and nearly all shop upgrades and I'm still stuck at 310/320. Surprising to see how you guys don't seem to have the same issues as I do, seeing as how it's not like my characters are underleveled too. Anyway, seems like grinding their levels is the only way for me to progress at the moment. Thanks for the advice tho.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes