4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
oh, don't worry about that. it's supposed to happen, once you beat him he kinda dies forever. Unless you died and he didn't respawn then that is an issue
If you lose to the boss he doesn't seem to be there when after you respawn.

Hestric

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
If you lose to the boss he doesn't seem to be there when after you respawn.
Thank you for telling me about this. For some reason when the player dies they automatically give the player the ability to use their charge attack then that tells the game that the boss has been beaten and despawns it. This has been fixed and updated for the next patch of the public version. I also think this is the majority of the problem players are facing right now.

Reactions: PlasmaWisp

TranceLance

Mar 5, 2018
"female protagonist"
"2d, side scroller, metroidvania"
"transformed into a succubus"

Is this heaven ?
You're right, that sounds super intruiging.
I'm getting flashbacks from after reading the genre tags and the artstyle looks interesting. I'll try it out.

Reactions: Hestric

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
You're right, that sounds super intruiging.
I'm getting flashbacks from after reading the genre tags and the artstyle looks interesting. I'll try it out.
I hope it won't be as hard then, I don't have that much time to spend :)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, gonna have to wait a couple of updates. The game-screen is absolutely tiny.
It doesn't need a fullscreen, but it does need resolution options.

Edit: Used the fullscreen workaround mentioned earlier. It does stretch the game a little, since it was never meant to be pulled like this, but it's playable now.

Control Options would be needed too, Or just changing the default controls to something more sensible.
Jump on space makes sense for a lot of games, but when you're using arrow-keys for movement then it would make more sense to have UP make you jump.

Attack is Shift (which didn't seem to be mentioned by the tutorial blocks*) and dash-attack is F.
How about putting the keys that the player needs to press next to each-other, so the player doesn't have to splay their hand out across the entire keyboard to press buttons?
Z to attack, X to dash, C to jump, if you absolutely refuse to put it on up.

Or if you want to keep the area around WASD free (for people who don't use arrow keys, for some reason) put it on the other side, with HJK or suchlike.

Oh, and your tutorial blocks need to have their text in the foreground. As-is, your own character-model blocks the text so you can't read it.
On the good side, the animations are fairly smooth and moving around doesn't feel clunky and terrible (a common problem with sidescrollers, especially notable with )

D

Deleted member 1236370

Got bored and horny, so I fixed the crashes involving the Warden. I couldn't be asked to fix the tentacle attack, so I just gave it an impossible conditional because I was being lazy. Maybe I'll go back and do it properly later. Worst part is I got too distracted to even bother playing afterwards.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Mega link:

Patreon update v0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update for v0.3 what's new?

Major Patreon update v0.2.2

MAJOR update patreon version v0.2.0

BIG Patreon updates v 0.1.4.1 Released!

UPDATE v0.1.3

Last edited:

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Can barely read the text and would like options for volume, mostly to mute the sound effects.

Hestric

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Well shit, the version that was released is bugged to high hell: here's the new one(ill get the thread updated soon). I was gonna do an official update but someone beat me to the punch (I'm looking at you guy. thanks for updating the changelogs though: appreciate it). I guess this is what I get when I don't update the thread for 5 months.

it also fixes the tiny text issue, and where you respawn/continue on from.

Last edited:

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Suuuper interested in how this game will play out. What are the plans for sex-enabled enemies going forwards? Got a theme going, things you're avoiding, or trying to get into a bit of everything?
My personal bias is monster-girl-futas (and not just the generic cat/dog girls. Gimme harpies, lamia, dragons, etc), but I understand that's one of those "love it or hate it" themes, that is sadly guaranteed to offend at least part of an audience.

TheErmac

Sep 27, 2018
ok so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just me but, as of 0.4.7, the game runs really slow and I don't know why. I know my pc isn't the best, but the game is really light so it should not give me that much of a problem.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Ah, shit. Just saw the patreon post about the game being put on hold but it's patreon only so I can't see the details. I see Hestric hasn't been here for a few weeks so this is probably a shot in the dark, but... any details? Was looking forward to see where this went.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote