4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017
Ah, shit. Just saw the patreon post about the game being put on hold but it's patreon only so I can't see the details. I see Hestric hasn't been here for a few weeks so this is probably a shot in the dark, but... any details? Was looking forward to see where this went.

July 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
July 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! That's a shame, but I suppose it's one of the better kinds of on-hold types out there. Hope they can come back with something they're happier with soon enough. The fact they feel guilty might be a good sign that they're not going to push any old crap, just hope they don't become so overly perfectionist that they don't release anything.

Reactions: Thronico

joojo

Nov 9, 2017
Sad that the dev put the game on hold... hope he comes back someday to finish it or manage to finish this new project of his, also i've seen that there is a beta at patreon, does anyone got access to it?

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
RIP nopy.
its not just the nopy link itself down, but the entire site. next to mega or zippy, nopy was one of my favorite hosts too.
You're quoting a year-old post, but yeah, NOPY was something special. It's a fucking shame to see it go. Here's to hoping they can resolve the issues someday. Let's not discuss that here though and keep on topic if anything needs to be said about the game, so the mods don't have to do any clean-up.

Reactions: NightSneaker
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote