Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Rebel Duet [v0.7b] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How there was no option for sex, it started in the forest, the fight, home, big dude, no choice for any sex, male MC.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
How there was no option for sex, it started in the forest, the fight, home, big dude, no choice for any sex, male MC.
Reallyare you sure that we are talking about the same game?

Sex scen are each time while training Valerie. there a option how you wnat to trainhern wich sexual position. There still on lake locatine one sex scene. Don't even say that there non sex scene yet, becous that is an lie.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I played as a male character, sexual experience 3, and had several sexual 'training' sessions with Val. The ending I got showed
It just ending of content which end there, I think something gonna happen in future updates.
Don't confuse ending of the currunt content with epilog of the game. It just that the story will be resume where we left.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Sure, I could expand this with a second choice/outcome in which they do survive, since it can otherwise be quite startling.

There will be a number of bad endings throughout the game, but they will always loop back to the previous choice so that players don't have to worry about losing progress. My goal with this is that by taking invulnerability away from the protagonist, there will be more of a sense of danger and suspense during fights and other heated moments.

Of course, these scenes will be added sparingly, as having to repeatedly rewind would lead to frustration.

The succubus heroine is capable of mind control (i.e. forcing the target to do her bidding) and uses it at a key moment early in the story. Depending on how far the protagonist corrupts her, it will be possible for her to use various forms of mind control at other points in the future.
I sure hope mind control is very prominent, number one fetish! Def gonna give this game a try, always looking for new MC games to play and support!

Reactions: ionDivvy

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Interesting concept..nice looking girl....tags I like and then...

*sighs*

An MC with the intelligence, mental attitude and social skills of a 12 year old who's never seen a naked woman before....were the 10 previous partners my right hand?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Interesting concept..nice looking girl....tags I like and then...

*sighs*

An MC with the intelligence, mental attitude and social skills of a 12 year old who's never seen a naked woman before....were the 10 previous partners my right hand?
I can add more variations to the dialogue in the v0.5 update, to better account for the MC's sexual history. A number of lines early in the game are shared between all three different levels of sexual experience, which is something I'll be improving and expanding upon as an experienced MC should indeed react differently.

For those curious, the next major update (v0.5) is scheduled for early-November.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I can add more variations to the dialogue in the v0.5 update, to better account for the MC's sexual history. A number of lines early in the game are shared between all three different levels of sexual experience, which is something I'll be improving and expanding upon as an experienced MC should indeed react differently.

For those curious, the next major update (v0.5) is scheduled for early-November.
I played as virgin girl so far and I think you got that great.
In general Im enjoying the gams and cant wait to see more of it.

Just like Casual Desire

Thank you for your work.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
v0.5 Release

Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:

In terms of new training positions, v0.5 adds Anal Doggy (Male), Footjob (Male), Foot Rubbing (Female), and Rimjob (Female).

I hope you enjoy the new Rebel Duet update! As always, please feel free to share any feedback or suggestions.
_____

Additionally, Rebel Duet is also ! If you enjoy the game, adding it to your Steam Wishlist would help a lot!

spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
very promising game, i wish there will be more foot fetish scenes and anal scenes in the next updates :)
The leveling system is also a very good idea !

Reactions: ionDivvy
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes