NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have a question that interests me, although nobody else may care. It has been established in the previous update that Valarie experiences the pleasure that the MC experiences when he/she is with other people. Does this mean that MC can be a source of collecting power/sustenance for her? Collect sexual energy and give it to her like a momma bird feeding a chick? Because it sort of struck me as unfair to deny her being with other people when sex is her source of survival. She said earlier that she doesn't really get any sustenance from eating food. However, if the MC can slut it up and help her power grow it might be a good alternative. Also if that is true, the sharing option can help her grow powerful twice as fast, and since they seem to have some kind of necromancer vampire up their ass that cannot happen fast enough.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
It's likely that M/F content will be expanded for the female protagonist at some point in the future. For the time being, though, I want to be realistic about what's possible for a solo developer working on multiple projects. More time spent on M/F content means less time on lesbian content, and I don't think most players doing female playthroughs would like that.

Whenever I have extra development time available, I'll work on adding more M/F content for the female protagonist.

A proper tribbing position will be added in the next update or two.

If you choose to allow non-monogamy for Valerie, then you will also be able to decide whether she can be with other women, men, or both.

This means you can let her sleep with other girls (like Annestria and Rena) while forbidding her from being with men. On the other hand, you could also keep the other women for yourself while allowing Valerie to fool around with guys. Lots of options in terms of how you define your relationship with Valerie.

The first two-thirds of the game will be based in the current region (Rothagen) and its vicinity. The last third of the game will see the main characters travelling to other nations. So, while the story is largely focused on the personal mission of the four main characters, there will also be some development with regards to the issues and politics of other nations.

The protagonist will have a lengthy flashback in the next story arc (Act 3) showing what happened prior to the events of the game. This will also play a big role in the story afterwards, as the MC has left 'something' behind on Earth.

There are three love interests in the game currently (Valerie, Rena, Annestria) and you can choose to pursue them all at the same time, while also having optional flings with others.
Thanks

Reactions: Orphanus

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Nice chill update overall. Next one, I hope, is gonna be epic. We're building quite the cheat harem pary here lol. Anyways, I'll for sure be waiting for the next update.
ALso gotta see more of the little dragon lol. Kinda surprised MC wasn't amazed by it. I mean it's a frkin dragon, a baby one but still, it's a DRAGON lol

THX

Reactions: Lurker452

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nice update, although seems I will need to reply if non mon will let Val play with me and girls.
So the next update is the end of the current arc?.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Can i see the stats you base this claim on? :sneaky::coffee:
But whatever, do as you like i guess. :whistle::coffee:
This game, from day 1, was clearly intended for an audience (as far as the female protagonist goes) that is mostly or rather even outright solely interested in girl on girl stuff. The Dev never was intentionally ambiguous about that (so the Dev absolutely did not try to lure in people with false pretenses) and there even is a male protagonist for those who prefer straight content who gets no less content than the female one. I've basically read more or less every single post in this thread and by large the people interested in the female protagonist route (who also are an active part of the discussion) are here for exactly that, the fact it's a female protag who can be played as a lesbian, in a game, that offers about 50/50 in terms of content for straight and for lesbian enthusiasts. There is an abundancy of games with female protagonists who are only meant to be fucked by a plethora of male NPCs, no need to try and ruin the few games which are not like that & that is literally what that demand is.

Edit: Also it's not as if the Dev just shits on people asking for it, the Dev literally said they'll add some of it, despite a majority of the active enjoyers of the female protag route being fairly opposed to it and, from past experiences, worried about the prospect. And that's totally cool, of course it's nice if everyone gets to enjoy a game. It's just prone to cause the respective Devs to, sooner or later, kinda collapse from the amount of work they took trying to make sure that there's stuff to be happy about for all kinds of players.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes