Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well we can corrupt it or protect it to be just Mc in my case lesbian in this style is always more exciting and cute.:love:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I feel kinda useless playing as MC when the succubus is so much better, wish we just played as her instead.
I plan to include some scenes in the future that are from Valerie's perspective. While the MC is the game's protagonist, this is still mainly a story about the two of them - hence the title.

Anyway, my question is do we have to corrupt her for that?
Or can we choose to do it in a more romantic way?
No corruption necessary. There will be a very obvious choice later in the story (e.g. "do I want to keep her to myself?"), which will either open up that type of content or close it off permanently. If you opt into it, the MC will discuss the topic with Valerie and gain her consent first.

Your relationship with Valerie will always be pretty wholesome regardless of which kinks/fetishes you choose to explore with her. She is a succubus, but she is also your succubus. :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I plan to include some scenes in the future that are from Valerie's perspective. While the MC is the game's protagonist, this is still mainly a story about the two of them - hence the title.

No corruption necessary. There will be a very obvious choice later in the story (e.g. "do I want to keep her to myself?"), which will either open up that type of content or close it off permanently. If you opt into it, the MC will discuss the topic with Valerie and gain her consent first.

Your relationship with Valerie will always be pretty wholesome regardless of which kinks/fetishes you choose to explore with her. She is a succubus, but she is also your succubus. :)
That is awesome thank you for letting me know
I love when games give us the option to do romantic sharing with the LI.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022

That does sound indeed promissing.

Romantic sharing is such a rare theme in general, and especially with a FMC it can be interesting to find a suitable male addition who both like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully you'll introduce suitable male characters in the future, I don't see anyone fitting in the game yet.

Keep up the good work and thank you for this awesome game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Valerie is so sweet & beautiful.
When we are out on dates, I would always hold her hand.
And tell her how much she means to me.
I always do the same, I hope there are many more choices like this. And also scenes where our Mc shows how much he loves our succubus girl in any situation:love:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really hope the next update ermmmm.... moves things along. ionDivvy is clearly a talented dave, (hey so am I!) but now the world has been built for a few updates and it needs some punch.

Reactions: Forix

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
v0.6 Release

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:

This update contains a bit of everything: romance, character development, build-up for future sex events, lore & worldbuilding, and even a fight scene where the MC gets to kick some butt.

In terms of new training positions, v0.6 adds Vaginal Dildo (Female), Anal Dildo (Female), Anal Missionary (Male), and Carrying Sex (Male).

I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to share any feedback or questions you might have.

There's this idea that's been on my mind: Will there be an option to become a succubus for the female mc eventually?
(Or other similar race-changing transformations?) Anything like that in the plans? :whistle::coffee:
Yes, the MC will be able to transform from human into something else. This update explains one way that might happen. ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rebel Duet [v0.6] [ionDivvy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
v0.6 Release

Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Changelog:

This update contains a bit of everything: romance, character development, build-up for future sex events, lore & worldbuilding, and even a fight scene where the MC gets to kick some butt.

In terms of new training positions, v0.6 adds Vaginal Dildo (Female), Anal Dildo (Female), Anal Missionary (Male), and Carrying Sex (Male).

I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to share any feedback or questions you might have.

Yes, the MC will be able to transform from human into something else. This update explains one way that might happen. ;)
THANK YOU (y):)

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes