Jan 10, 2022
is it just the female mc path or did again nothing happened? so much teasing and relationship building (without getting the feeling that there is any progress) but nothing happens between them, how long u wanna drag out any scene between the mc and rena for example? yikes

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021
If you have any feedback, please feel welcome to share!
I liked the sex stuff, although having anal experience as a prerequisite for the lakeside anal was annoying. But the plot was disappointing. It was all driven by the protagonist being an .
Previous chapter: "Yeah, got it. I won't do anything stupid." *proceeds to do EVERYTHING stupid.* Later: "I promise I won't do anything like this again..." *proceeds to do the EXACT SAME THING*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that the protagonist's experiences are going to set stuff up for the future, but there are ways to do that without making the protagonist temporarily a moron. For example:
The protagonist has been establishing their competence, and they throw it all away with their choices.
Also, about the final fight
I don't want you to think I don't like the game - I do - I just don't think this episode was up to the standard you had set.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want to play the update but like with most games that go to steam I'll wait for it to release there.
I think I'll start a new playthrough when it launches on there too.

Reactions: ionDivvy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I personally found this update to be a bit of a snoozefest. The little battle was kinda cool, but meh... and no sexy times unless you load an old save. booooo!

• Angry
Reactions: MixQQ

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Gonna wait for probably the next update but as always I'm really happy to see this getting updated to begin with! :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I seem to be in a minority that enjoyed the update quite a bit. While it would have benefited from a lewd scene it isn't as if it was suffering from the sweetness, wholesome times, or action/adventure. Not everyone is going to be here for it but I found it worthwhile.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I liked the sex stuff, although having anal experience as a prerequisite for the lakeside anal was annoying. But the plot was disappointing. It was all driven by the protagonist being an .
Previous chapter: "Yeah, got it. I won't do anything stupid." *proceeds to do EVERYTHING stupid.* Later: "I promise I won't do anything like this again..." *proceeds to do the EXACT SAME THING*
I get that the protagonist's experiences are going to set stuff up for the future, but there are ways to do that without making the protagonist temporarily a moron. For example:
The protagonist has been establishing their competence, and they throw it all away with their choices.
Also, about the final fight
I don't want you to think I don't like the game - I do - I just don't think this episode was up to the standard you had set.
Yeah, I agree. This one was painful to read. May have been a bit since I played the last release, but I don't remember this level of cringe dialog either.

edit- Damn it. Right after I posted this I got to the next scene and the MC is doing some cliche whining monolog about killing Oruth. Fucking hell, I don't think the writer for an adult game should be too young to play it. This crap reads like a Saturday morning children's anime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reheake and bews

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
The dev really need to stop making MC a suicidal idiot, who is only good at coming up with dumb ways to die while breaking all promises in the process. At least give players a choice :FacePalm:
Other than that the game is nice.
I came to say this.

Overestimating his chances once, ok. Doing the same thing again against the same opponent the next day? Is he retarded?
Then he says (thinks) he knew

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
ionDivvy I understand the story (at least at the moment) is how dangerous the power inside MC is, and he should not give himself over to it but please don't make this a "pacifist route or you succumb to evil" story.
MC already knows that the prison can't hold big bad dude, because he got out just a short time ago, so the logical consequence of sending him back should be that he gets out again and hurts more people. And then either MC still has to kill him at that later time, or You (the dev) have to solve the problem for him by deus ex machina. No matter what, it's bad.
If it happens this one time, and MC learns from it, that's one thing, but if you repeat the same thing over and over as MC resists
by being a pacifist, it will just turn him a useless idiot.

BTW MC wanting Oruth to apologize only made me feel more respect towards Oruth than MC.

I really like this game, please don't mess up with this kind of stuff.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I really want to like this game, but this update was bad. Like, really bad. The story makes little sense, the choices we should be making are automatic, the choices we do get to make don't feel significant, and the end result is pretty much the status quo except we've iterated the threat du jour. I was expecting a lot more.
I'm very sorry to come down this harshly on the chapter, but I don't want to sugarcoat the problems, either. The update was not a fun experience in the slightest.

tl;dr Unfortunately, the chapter is an unavoidable idiot plot, without any satisfying gameplay, interesting character interactions, or sexy scenes to make up for the letdown. :(

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah I have to agree I think this update (couldn't help it in the end, had to check it out) does something really bad. It takes away any sort of meaningful agency from the placer, I've never felt this disjointed from the actions of the protagonist. It plays like a kinetic novel with the worst kind of fake choices to avoid the "kinetic" tag. I know that's not what this is, but it's a really poor way to railroad something into the game that feels out of place & also kinda severely tarnishes the protagonist. No one likes people who break their promises repeatedly and also just act against even the most basic level of common sense.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yeah, I agree. This one was painful to read. May have been a bit since I played the last release, but I don't remember this level of cringe dialog either.

edit- Damn it. Right after I posted this I got to the next scene and the MC is doing some cliche whining monolog about killing Oruth. Fucking hell, I don't think the writer for an adult game should be too young to play it. This crap reads like a Saturday morning children's anime.
What is childish? Could you explain? What is childish is what you think is childish? Are you sure you're not the child after all?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes