ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I'll be releasing a 0.8.1 update in the next few days. This will be free for all users, and will include several new scenes, new choices, and dialogue and story changes.

act2 leavehouse 2-4.jpg act2 leavehouse 1-5m.jpg act2 travel extra 8.jpg

After this, I will probably be limiting my activity on F95 and focusing on the Steam release. Thanks to everyone for the support and feedback, and I hope you will like the changes brought in 0.8.1.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
After this, I will probably be limiting my activity on F95 and focusing on the Steam release. Thanks to everyone for the support and feedback, and I hope you will like the changes brought in 0.8.1.
I would recommend been active in all possible sites like f95zone, Itch.io, Patreon and Steam and what ever else you can. Advertising never is bad and you would need it. Also as I believe the game according to story/plot is still in the start make a time schedule for your self to know about when the game will be finished. f95 isn't demanding anything but if anyone will buy it on Steam would need regular updates and a finished game in the end. That isn't hard and besides it adds on your self finished games. Reputation does matter most on Steam. Personally with few exceptions I prefer to buy a finished game than an ongoing. The exceptions were about Devs I knew that they will finish the game and have shown results.

Just a thought as all the choices are yours to make.

Reactions: ionDivvy

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
That made me realize that most of the "patreon" VN I bought on steam I found about here.
I was even harder on my choices I bought VN not only because I liked the story but I also liked how the Developer behaved and acted here. Because I saw the VN's here and their behavior won me on how they responded and acted I wanted to support them. So even I had the game from f95 "free" I bought it also in Steam or Itch.io for the Developer. What ever anyone would say, that is a well earned gain from a Dev side. When I was in Leo Burnett one day the director once said: "even a bad advertising is an advertising" because people talk about it (the product) and one you wouldn't have and it is free. In Advertising business every small piece helps.

I wish ionDivvy and all the developers who care about their stories the best of luck on their Creations :)

Reactions: Raoddik
Oct 21, 2023
I have mixed feelings, because it is not my type of game build around concepts and themes that I really crave and miss in other productions.
Is it better than any sandbox out there? Certainly.
Is it overyapped and I skipped 90% of dialogue? Sadly, also true.

Good luck with release!

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes