RPGM Completed Rebel Island Remake [Final] [SaltySai]

HeyThere12333

Feb 19, 2019
It has a lot of potential, but its a bit janky. I can't tell if some events are bugged or intended that way. I never did find the urination content :p but its farts and cbt galore, I dunno how those wouldn't make it in the tags
That is so weird, I found plenty of unination but only one girl with CBT content (Shelia). Could you tell me more? :D

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That is so weird, I found plenty of unination but only one girl with CBT content (Shelia). Could you tell me more? :D
Sorry, I really don't remember it too well, but I do remember being incredibly bad at the fights, I just naturally got my balls busted a lot apparently. Also I was playing this when it first came out, so maybe it was changed around since then. I was actually trying to be pretty nice with them, I think being nice might put you down a harsher path, but really my memory is pretty shoddy

HeyThere12333

Feb 19, 2019
Sorry, I really don't remember it too well, but I do remember being incredibly bad at the fights, I just naturally got my balls busted a lot apparently. Also I was playing this when it first came out, so maybe it was changed around since then. I was actually trying to be pretty nice with them, I think being nice might put you down a harsher path, but really my memory is pretty shoddy
You saying that you played it a while back helped out quite a bit. Ok turns out I was wrong. There are the CBT scenes in the v0.4.

The first one was from Sheena. You have to lose to her during your first fight (As long as she doesn't say "You won't hit an unarmed woman" or something along those lines).

The second one was from Shelia, anytime you lose it will trigger a CBT scene.
- Although I do believe that the scenes from Version 0.3 and version 0.4 have different losing scenes.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
I'm so lost, how do we get to the ship after beating Sammy?
It confused me a bit at first too, there are rooms to the left and right when you first enter the ship (not the tree areas).
It has been forever since I played the update before this, so its great to finally play through to the end. Though I am not sure how this game links to the academy or the island dlc (only played part 1) even after playing through it.