RPGM Completed Rebel Island Remake [Final] [SaltySai]

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm guessing what the guy who took first post here is talking about the sisters from "Akame ga Kill" anime? Akame and Kurome rather than Akane and Kurime.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Took some liberties with their design.
Well, makes sense, as it isn't akame it's akane? All good.
I just mentioned it because it bothered me for a time, what the hell? Forgot about the anime but felt similar, and that first post couldn't just have told us it was the akame ga kill anime? How hard can it be?
That was my way of thinking anyhow. I told people here because maybe they felt and questioned the same.
Edit: Yes, I hate it when people write an issue they had problems with and then edit: ok i fixed it, thanks? Write HOOW? maybe you weren't the only one?
same as, ahahaha I knew I saw these two before!! Good luck dev!! I feel it too?? maybe tell me from where??
How.. hard.. can.. it.. be? <--- This line I ask more often than I'd admit, but since you asked/commented.
Yes it's still Akame and Kurome, clothing looks naming and yada yada is similar but not perfect.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The music in this is seriously good. Thing is I can't shake the feeling I have heard it somewhere before. Like in another game or something. Anyone have any ideas?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
The music in this is seriously good. Thing is I can't shake the feeling I have heard it somewhere before. Like in another game or something. Anyone have any ideas?
It's all royalty free stuff, other games probably use em too. :)

bob alfred

Jun 16, 2023
I didnt realize that it was supposed to be the ship, i was in there before ,there was a black glass like tile which didnt do anything so i thought its a useless room for now.
Thank you for the help, found the exit.
which one is it? is it the blue floor?