RPGM Completed Rebel Island Remake [Final] [SaltySai]

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Dare I ask how come? I haven't played Yandere Simulator yet, I just know enough not to donate any money to him.
idk if I can post links but here's a youtube link to a short explaination I found

herefordraenei

Oct 26, 2020
Am I doing something wrong?

I got to the bit where you beat sword girl at rock-paper-scissors, then you end up in a graveyard.
I'm at the part where you're running from the two girls in the desert with scattered rocks. The girl at the top runs like, 4 times faster than you though. Are you not supposed to escape this?
There's no ending for getting caught by either of them, just game over

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Am I doing something wrong?

I got to the bit where you beat sword girl at rock-paper-scissors, then you end up in a graveyard.
I'm at the part where you're running from the two girls in the desert with scattered rocks. The girl at the top runs like, 4 times faster than you though. Are you not supposed to escape this?
There's no ending for getting caught by either of them, just game over
You can beat her by going semi straight.

Jun 18, 2018
I recently downloaded this game in 3 chapters format. Now I should ask how many chapters this remake includes. Should I delete the 3 others and download this version, or is this just equivalent to chapter one?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I recently downloaded this game in 3 chapters format. Now I should ask how many chapters this remake includes. Should I delete the 3 others and download this version, or is this just equivalent to chapter one?
Download this one, Its the full final version.

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone have a save just after this "Run" segment

I don't understand
Its really simple, you run straight to the exit. The only time you turn is you move one space up or down to avoid the one rock and then move back to the center after you pass the rock. Its pretty easy to do though it is percise since you will always just barely escape.

herefordraenei

Oct 26, 2020
Its really simple, you run straight to the exit. The only time you turn is you move one space up or down to avoid the one rock and then move back to the center after you pass the rock. Its pretty easy to do though it is percise since you will always just barely escape.
But the top girl catches me before I get close to the nearest rock, using the tile you start on.

The furthest I can get is using the tile above the girl at the bottom, and going straight without encountering any rocks. The top girl takes longer to notice before chasing me, but still catches me.

EDIT: I loaded an older save and got back to this segment, and now the top girl doesn't notice me as quickly. Seems I encountered a bug. I uploaded the bugged save if anyone wants to take a look

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
But the top girl catches me before I get close to the nearest rock, using the tile you start on.

The furthest I can get is using the tile above the girl at the bottom, and going straight without encountering any rocks. The top girl takes longer to notice before chasing me, but still catches me.

EDIT: I loaded an older save and got back to this segment, and now the top girl doesn't notice me as quickly. Seems I encountered a bug. I uploaded the bugged save if anyone wants to take a look
Weird, I'll have to take a look at it later.

Lasmuri

Nov 26, 2020
Hey Guys does anyone have a save right after beating Sammy /before entering the ship.
It looks like my game is bugged and i cant find any ship.
When i enter the right side after beating sammy , a woman just walks down over the water out of the screen. Cant even talk to her.(btw. i checked the left side too and there was nothin helpful)
Maybe im just too stupid to find the ship, if u have any tips tell me pls.

herefordraenei

Oct 26, 2020
Hey Guys does anyone have a save right after beating Sammy /before entering the ship.
It looks like my game is bugged and i cant find any ship.
When i enter the right side after beating sammy , a woman just walks down over the water out of the screen. Cant even talk to her.(btw. i checked the left side too and there was nothin helpful)
Maybe im just too stupid to find the ship, if u have any tips tell me pls.
After you beat Sammy, if you head to the left areas and go past the section full of treasure chests there will be another exit on the left (not the exit at the south with a portal in it, you go there later)

After taking the left exit you'll end up on the Ship. Head to the black square/tile on the bottom left near where you entered to continue to story

Lasmuri

Nov 26, 2020
After you beat Sammy, if you head to the left areas and go past the section full of treasure chests there will be another exit on the left (not the exit at the south with a portal in it, you go there later)

After taking the left exit you'll end up on the Ship. Head to the black square/tile on the bottom left near where you entered to continue to story
I didnt realize that it was supposed to be the ship, i was in there before ,there was a black glass like tile which didnt do anything so i thought its a useless room for now.
Thank you for the help, found the exit.

DK-MC

Feb 2, 2019
I don't understand how to get pass Akane, at the third turn I get insta killed, no matter what I do I can't defeat her before nor stop her from doing it.

unexpiration

Feb 20, 2018
why this game's sound is laggy? i usually dont have this problem.Anyone knows how to fix this?

EDIT:Fixed with compatibility mode

Last edited:

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Hey is there any new link? The mega one doesnt work it says file no longer available and when i download from other source i cant extract it it says theres an error

Reactions: LarryGaulade