Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's the story of Spartacus.

MC isn't a pussy, the paragraph there makes it look bad but the story is actually pretty good.

The main reason some of us have issues with the dev is he doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing with the sex side of things. Game started off with a bunch of optional rare kinks, people whined, dev removed them.

Sequel just launched with some extra optional kinks and people are complaining so chances are it's going to change again.

Personally I still enjoy the story but the sexy side is pretty basic.
It's also been done by another VN...exactly the same synopsis...

Reactions: AlexMpog

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
I just started playing the Beginning part. I don't think the Dev knows what a 'big' or 'huge' cock is. Everyone is freaking out over the MC's dick as if it's big but it looks completely average in both girth and length when hard and small when limp. I don't care that it's that size but it's annoying when they are all oohing and ahhing over nothing.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
OH NO, this has NTR is the end of the world...

Well no, yes, the second part of the game has ntr BUT, it must be said, it is not relevant in the least.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end there is no need for a scandal about this, I even doubt that there will be more later, except, maybe, for some punishment scene similar to this one.

In short, stop crying and play with a little common sense and you won't even know that the option exists.

Reactions: yourmomma
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes