4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You'd think modelers had resources in late 2021 to make human looking female characters.
They all look exaggerated uncanny dolls. When every girl looks like that it creates really strong sense of disillusionment.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I think you're gonna get comparisons to BaDiK with any college game. It's like every sci-fi fantasy film giving people Star Wars vibes.
The only people who would be making a comparison to BAD here, whether it be a direct one or even a "vibe"...are people who also essentially don't even understand the core elements in what made that game so wildly successfully and fundamentally different from *almost* every other college themed fap game you'll find here before or since.

This game leans way way more into your typical and fairly standard "foreign guy with visual production skills trying to make an english college themed fap game" category. Which to that note and unlike BAD is still apparently left leaning on the incest crutch without yet reaching that same evolved game development understanding that incest as an act in itself isn't actually some huge game seller aspect anymore. The decision to make that a focal point in his game here will ultimately just end up hurting more then it helps if you/when you want your english game to chase after that sweet wasteful americans money like the other game chose to ;)

As is this game is aiming at a much smaller (whether intended or not ) target audience among the people out there actually financially supporting these type of games/projects, and who beyond that probably have never even visit any actual patreon pages to begin. Apples and Oranges game and market design approach to be making those kind of comparisons here.

All that said I haven't found it to be a bad game thus far though. Lacks depth in multiple areas, could use a secondary writer with native language skills/understanding to clean up the text presentation, and is showing early signs of being too fast progression paced in a manner that absolutely never ends up being in a game's best long term financial support interests....but it does have a great collection of girls and ends up being fappable.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The only people who would be making a comparison to BAD here, whether it be a direct one or even a "vibe"...are people who also essentially don't even understand the core elements in what made that game so wildly successfully and fundamentally different from *almost* every other college themed fap game you'll find here before or since.

This game leans way way more into your typical and fairly standard "foreign guy with visual production skills trying to make an english college themed fap game" category. Which to that note and unlike BAD is still apparently left leaning on the incest crutch without yet reaching that same evolved game development understanding that incest as an act in itself isn't actually some huge game seller aspect anymore. The decision to make that a focal point in his game here will ultimately just end up hurting more then it helps if you/when you want your english game to chase after that sweet wasteful americans money like the other game chose to ;)

As is this game is aiming at a much smaller (whether intended or not ) target audience among the people out there actually financially supporting these type of games/projects, and who beyond that probably have never even visit any actual patreon pages to begin. Apples and Oranges game and market design approach to be making those kind of comparisons here.

All that said I haven't found it to be a bad game thus far though. Lacks depth in multiple areas, could use a secondary writer with native language skills/understanding to clean up the text presentation, and is showing early signs of being too fast progression paced in a manner that absolutely never ends up being in a game's best long term financial support interests....but it does have a great collection of girls and ends up being fappable.
Every College game these days is compared with BaD no matter what. BaD isn't the first college game but it's the most popular so people know it and it comes to mind when playing games in that setting.
This isn't good or bad becuse other college games are doing more than fine on Patreon doing their own thing, i.e University of Problems, AOA Academy or College Kings.

Reactions: Essaw and Breezerr

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Rebels of the College [v0.15 Public] + scrappy's Walktrough/Gallery Mod + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just started, and off to an interesting start, I would say based on this, ah the fun of dyslexia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I don't care if people are comparing this game with Bdik, AOA or whatever. The more the merrier. I really liked the game! Also, I love school settings (and romance, animation, group sex, harem (and ipatch)) hahaha

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Meh, I gave up, too shallow, and boring, everyone is one dimensional.

Essaw

Sep 10, 2021
I have to say it's a good job.
When talking to college theme , people compare with BaD and others.

BaD make a great sample for these kind of game.
Most of us don't need to face that much of fetish things.
Like begining he only got one dad in his family,
that means I don't have to fuck my own mother, sister and daughter even they have hot models.
And school is simple, no murder army weapon drug and other science fiction or midage fiction things.
Nobody died and I don't have to meet big boob girl with dick or some big dick alien or orc.

Simple words and love with some carzy thing like party and fuck some young checks
is all I need. Milf? teachers is good but not my own mother.

And like 20 years ago Japanese hentai VN is real famous in their geek zone.
Most of the story happens in high school , it's a simple time for everybody to have sex wtih girls.

That's why there's more and more school game comes up.
easy to read and easy to fuck with a little fetish.
That's a normal guys needed and it made them easy to get money on founding.

Anyway , good job!

Reactions: portgasdluigi

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Pretty basic. Very monotonous dialogues. Clearly written by a non-native speaker with decent grammar. Doesn't sound natural or animated. Doesn't sound like real people talking. Pretty good models, but overuse of blurry backgrounds and it is too apparent that models were just superimposed on top of background images.

Unimaginative harem concept. All women instantly attracted to MC. Still too early to tell, but doesn't seem like there will be any real relationship conflicts. Meeting new people don't seem natural. Everyone immediately acts like they've been friends for a long time.

Decently interesting but farfetched core plot. The idea itself is not bad. The execution leaves a lot to be desired. This school would lose accreditation so fast if some kid is able to blackmail the dean into resigning and rule the school with an iron fist. It just doesn't even make sense, but oh well. Overthrowing the power structure can be fun.

Rather underwhelming and short sex scenes. Ohhh it feels good. Fuck me. Repeat a few times and cum. Takes about 20 seconds to finish the scene at a normal reading pace. No real build up leading up to the scene either.

"Revenge" option with Hannah doesn't make a lick of sense and it doesn't really seem to do anything anyways. She and MC act like good friends still throughout everything that happens after that choice. She is even very happy to join the team.

Leah choice between telling her to move to the city or stay here seems like the only interesting choice, but we will have to see if there is a payoff for this. I'd assume it would be easier to cheat on her if she stays in the home town. Not sure if her mom will come into the picture on either route and how the choice will affect possible banging her mom situations lol.

BaDIK comparisons are probably by people who haven't played. It really doesn't have much in common with it. I'm pretty sure some of the models were inspired by various exisinting college games, including BaDIK, but the actual story and vibe is not really like BaDIK. If anything, the overall vibe is probably closer to University of Problems.

Overall, hmmm... 2.5* rounded up to 3* from me dawg. Main problem is the weak dialogue writing.

Reactions: Venoma

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
The game starts saying the choices we make are very important to the game. then there are times where you only have one choice, it forces you to do the choice they want. And there are multiple times where you have the options (yes or no) you say (no) because you don't wanna do something, but at the end you will still do it. Forced to do something you don't wan't, even after choosing not to do it. It will lead into a path where you will have no choices to make anymore and you will still do what you chose not to.

What's the point? and why does it says choices are important when it is not? Please, stop baiting us into something that you don't actually deliver.

darkness412

Aug 2, 2017
any idea why i can't open this on mac? I've played many renpy games so i'm not sure what the problem is with this one. when i try to open the file it says "the application RebelsoftheCollege can't be opened.

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 9.02.52 AM.png

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes