4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Whats the female domination like in this? Is it heavy or just a one shot scene?
There's one girl who likes to be in charge during sex. It's pretty light though, just telling MC and the other girl what to do. You can take charge a bit during the scene it you want. These two will be main girls most likely but it seems like the FemDom will be light.

Reactions: Among Us

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I dont know if its just me or im getting Being A DIK vibes playing this.. Its really good.
I think you're gonna get comparisons to BaDiK with any college game. It's like every sci-fi fantasy film giving people Star Wars vibes. I really enjoyed this first release and the previews for the next one are looking great. Teaming up Jessie to take down Kevin and build our harem sounds like a blast. REVOLUTION!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Rebels of the College [v0.15 Public] [Midreen Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 956 MB / 186 MB - RebelsoftheCollege-0.15-public-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 927 MB / 151 MB - RebelsoftheCollege-0.15-public-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So does this need a patch now? Sarah has relationship points and is no longer referred to as the sister.

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Is there a patch? The version I got refers to the 'sister' as a friend which is pretty baffling if she isn't an
LI

NVM I see one became available while I was typing

Reactions: portgasdluigi

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is the rollback bugged? I have it enabled but it doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Another BeingADik and College Kings vibes game ? Its on my watchlist now , not gonna play yet , will give more time

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Is there anything new? Ends just the same as before for me.
Or must I start from the beginning again?

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
I dont know if its just me or im getting Being A DIK vibes playing this.. Its really good.
I personally haven't played it yet myself (I am watching this thread and will play it when there's more content,) but from reading the description alone it gives me A.O.A. Academy vibes.

PaulTurismo

Jun 16, 2020
I felt everything in the first release was perfect. The setting, scenes, writing, characters, everything! I was so pumped when I saw it was updated, but I was extremely disappointed to see that .15 looks like it was made by a completely different dev. My main problem is that the writing is way worse, it jumps from scene to scene way to quick. There is literally a scene that goes from sex render to a reused render of the 2 people fully clothed and talking, no in-between lmao

Reactions: VOYEUR

eastdot.

Jan 3, 2022
I felt everything in the first release was perfect. The setting, scenes, writing, characters, everything! I was so pumped when I saw it was updated, but I was extremely disappointed to see that .15 looks like it was made by a completely different dev. My main problem is that the writing is way worse, it jumps from scene to scene way to quick. There is literally a scene that goes from sex render to a reused render of the 2 people fully clothed and talking, no in-between lmao
I tried it and I agree. First update was very polished.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes