4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just hope Sharon doesn't try and take us away from Laurie I have taken a bit of a liking towards her the face she makes when we leave with Sharon though :( I felt bad for her, other than that, not a bad start so far.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Why change? Can't you just add another font? I actually like this style, 'cause, as you mentioned, it fits the theme.
It IS easily readable. Seriously I have read books with harder to read fonts. Why are people complaining about something that is not a problem and they could easily change if they wanted?
well ptolemy is out for the weekend but seems that an option to change the font in game will be added for the people that didn't like it

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Well the fonts can be stressing for those not used to it. I agree a second font as option
It already has a way to change the font. Post #132 tells you how to get to the screen that has the option on it.

Edit: While in the game press A and it will bring you to the font screen. As an example I have chosen the third font on that screen:

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So we now have Nos, genetics (which is essentially disciplines), and the rack... yeah, this is definitely a vtm game.

Reactions: TheFinder

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
well ptolemy is out for the weekend but seems that an option to change the font in game will be added for the people that didn't like it
so the masses cried enough for them to put in an option to change the font in game. good to know that if you have enough people crying about something you can get it changed. wish it worked like that all the time.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
so the masses cried enough for them to put in an option to change the font in game. good to know that if you have enough people crying about something you can get it changed. wish it worked like that all the time.
well i said "seems" it is not something assured and IF it happens what is the problem? is not changing anything just adding an option to make it more enjoyable for some people, is not like if he is gonna change the story

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
well i said "seems" it is not something assured and IF it happens what is the problem? is not changing anything just adding an option to make it more enjoyable for some people, is not like if he is gonna change the story
I think the issue was people thinking that he was going to change the font completely for a few people. I have no problem with an optional font. However, if you read my post above(#172) you will see that there already is that option in the game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if Erykah Badu is a love interest. There's no interracial tag.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Haha, I read about how awful the font was, then forgot and played the game. I didn't notice the font as a problem. It's not even fully cursive. It's just a bit gothic to fit the vampire setting.

It's fine to give options but I don't agree with the complaint. I expected something over the top. This is fine.

This is a great start. Pretty standard setup as far as these go (mysterious sire, learning the ropes in a new power structure) but done well and looking forward to more. I liked the different options for feeding.

moosehead82

Jul 20, 2017
Renders are good, but it is a VN, NOT a game. There is literally one choice near the end, which does not seems to change anything,.. yet

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes