4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It already has a way to change the font. Post #132 tells you how to get to the screen that has the option on it.

Edit: While in the game press A and it will bring you to the font screen. As an example I have chosen the third font on that screen:
What's a Font?

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
I am really enjoying this so far, the fantasy setting is more of my thing. I am also encouraged that its still just episode 1. Has anyone heard how many episodes are planned?

Reactions: michael1984

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
What's a Font?
If this is a serious question: A font is the "shape" of the letters. The game uses a very fancy set of shapes, much different than the font this forum uses, for example.

This is a different font than this.

arglblargl

Sep 30, 2017
Walkthrough ?
There is no point right now, you can try out every possibility in 30 minutes or so by skipping seen text with ctrl.

The only thing that seems to matter much right now is whether you get claws or not. You need around 10 combat ability or whatever it's called iirc.

I don't know if the game keeps track of any other choices, might be interesting to unren and check.

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If this is a serious question: A font is the "shape" of the letters. The game uses a very fancy set of shapes, much different than the font this forum uses, for example.

This is a different font than this.
If I was to as anybody else, do you think anybody would know? Huh?

• Angry
Reactions: botc76
Nov 2, 2019
But I am curious for the reason why she turned us ?
She muses as to why Greek gods with lives
Of mortals played, and reaches this conclusion:
From boredom (and admits her own). Confusion
Is your response. Immortal curse! None thrives

If naught one does or sees is new.... Mayhap
She'll generously share. Your protest fails
To sway; she with compelling voice assails.
Your ears, mind, will her ancient powers trap.

Brief clarity: A goddess, raiment shed,
Full beauty no more hid! But fog returns
That mortal eyes her form no longer spoil.

O ecstasy! Now pain! But...sweet? Your...head....
Your sire, with blood-seed sown, in ennui yearns
To watch Some New Thing sprout up from your soil.

arglblargl

Sep 30, 2017
a short guide to makin sure you can get whichever powers you like wouldnt be out of place but a full walkthrough is definitely not needed yet
So I checked the code.

Skillups are random, so if you get flavour text along the lines of "you struggle", reload.

You need 10 combat prowess to get the claws. Anything more is a waste, since the claws set your combat prowess to 25.
There are some other skillchecks, which are also random. Most events that you use your skills in will give you skillups, so reload if you fail them (influencing the lady in the club and throwing around Andrew mostly).

Your relationship with Sharon seems to be a simple number. Higher always seems to be better. To get the highest score possible, don't be an asshole. Seriously, it's reaaaally obvious what you should be doing. Except maybe for checking on your landlord. You can wait for the ambulance and it sets a flag. No drawbacks, even if it seems Sharon wants you to leave asap.

For Laurie it's a bit more complicated. There seem to be two ways to treat her, slave and love. It's tracked by a number. A high number means love, a low/negative number means slave.
Most choices should be obvious, except for the one where you can go and wake her up. Let Sharon handle it for love, go wake her yourself for slave.

That should be all. Anything unclear feel free to ask.

Also now I feel dirty for spoiling myself by looking at the code, but you guys wanted to know!

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Usually dont comment much on games and i usually keep to my own inc-fetish but this was damn nice! As an old World of Darkness fan i must say this was brilliant. And also if Creator reads this i just wanna say - keep taking creative liberties with the Wod for youre story if u need to, nothing gonna ruin a good story like a purist who set things in stone. If i wasnt between jobs and a poor sob i would throw some money youre way. I hope this goes somewhere and tnx for the nostalgia trip!

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am really enjoying this so far, the fantasy setting is more of my thing. I am also encouraged that its still just episode 1. Has anyone heard how many episodes are planned?
Hopefully, many many many. Good thing is that, unlike pure love stories that kind of end once you get the girl, this one's setting and topic allows for many more unexpected twist even after you pick a girl.
Let's hope Dev gets enough support to keep building content.

Reactions: Grelk and Kalrotix

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
So I checked the code.

Skillups are random, so if you get flavour text along the lines of "you struggle", reload.

You need 10 combat prowess to get the claws. Anything more is a waste, since the claws set your combat prowess to 25.
There are some other skillchecks, which are also random. Most events that you use your skills in will give you skillups, so reload if you fail them (influencing the lady in the club and throwing around Andrew mostly).

Your relationship with Sharon seems to be a simple number. Higher always seems to be better. To get the highest score possible, don't be an asshole. Seriously, it's reaaaally obvious what you should be doing. Except maybe for checking on your landlord. You can wait for the ambulance and it sets a flag. No drawbacks, even if it seems Sharon wants you to leave asap.

For Laurie it's a bit more complicated. There seem to be two ways to treat her, slave and love. It's tracked by a number. A high number means love, a low/negative number means slave.
Most choices should be obvious, except for the one where you can go and wake her up. Let Sharon handle it for love, go wake her yourself for slave.

That should be all. Anything unclear feel free to ask.

Also now I feel dirty for spoiling myself by looking at the code, but you guys wanted to know!
Thanks for looking

I didn’t expect the Laurie love/slave option. Time for a new set of saves. I was kind of hoping Astrid would be tracked but every story need a villain.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for looking

I didn’t expect the Laurie love/slave option. Time for a new set of saves. I was kind of hoping Astrid would be tracked but every story need a villain.
Give it time as thinking as new content is added one might get a chance with some of the other female vampires in the game.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, but it doesnt look like your a Gangrel, they agreed that much, Im thinking not one of the main clans, but an offshoot, the Sire was obviously old the way she mentioned the romans, sounded like she was there, so im guessing once you learn about blood potency you'll find yours is very powerful, heck in WTM 1st / 2nd Ed the ancient ones often learned other abilities just to give them an advantage finding texts, or making deals to gaine them, and if shes as old as she could be her blood might have transferred some of that potential to you...

For those that remember the early World of Darkness RPG's
Nos... No, and Gangrel highly unlikely
Capadocian / Giovanni possibly but unlikely, she could have been a survivor from the purge
Ventrue ... doubtful character isnt enough of an asshole
Tremere ... possible but since we hadnt seen signs of magic unlikely
Setite or Assimite ... possible but as mentioned in a previous post unlikely if she was as old as she seemed
Toreador ... I doubt it but as someone in the entertainment field I wouldnt put it past them
which leaves Brujah and True Brujah both possibilities, True Brujah would be nice, would fit her not giving an f* what the Archon thought.
Or one of the other clans that I can never remember, or many of the offshoot clans possible

Im guessing she was an offshoot clan to be honest, the mention of a pact to have the claws or not, taking it then and there makes me think one of the darker ones.

But we will see once the Devs gets there, as some have said the similarity may be as far as the dev takes it.
Although the vampiric disciplines are sometimes shown as exclusive to certain clans like obtenebration for the lasombra but in practice the other clans can also learn it and that process speeds up if the vampires blood is very potent which might be the case with our MC. If his sire was something like let's say a 5th generation than our boy is strong like really strong so him gaining other disciplines wouldn't be out of the question

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes