4.20 star(s) 190 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
She and her two wannaby hunter friends, yes. Now she is with 3 vampires and two thralls. At least two of the vamps aren't happy with the archon and Sharons thrall clearly know how to handle vampires.

I would bet pretty much that this achrons night are accounted for and he is one of the few that don't this yet. Either we (or our cohort) kill him or our mysteries siren will kill him - or whoever else. But he will be killed sooner than later. And I 50$ bet that we are directly involed in it. If I lose I spend it to the zone.;)
Not gonna take the bet. but Carmen is like a puppy. Yes the archon will be killed but not by her or the MC. He is also very early in his vampire life. Merric, Sharon and Andrew hell of a team. They can kill him yes but first they need stability. if they kill the archon and an immediate blood hunt will pursued by everyone in the archon's clan for them. He is gonna die that is for sure but i don't think by them i think higher powers will come in play. and make that decision for the team

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
C: Hey, I did not ask to be turned, you guys did it to me against my will.
woah.... she was/will be willing in my game....
S: Did not stop you to bang him the minute you had the chance as a horny teenager, slut.
a tipical step mother-daughter quarrel in games with special content... Grandma will have a chuckle
Just ask the readers and they will tell you.
Laurie is a malkavian?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Laurie must be turned at some point in the future.
Being a thrall she's gonna lose everything anyway, her family, friends...her entire future as a human being is fucked up.
Andrew asked to be turned to seek revenge, Laurie doesn't have anything besides the MC. The MC has known her since childhood, embracing her is better than keeping her as an addict slave.
Dracula had three vampire bitches in his castle, we have Sharon, Laurie and Carmen.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
So male vamps on a low blood diet like mc and sharon are stronger, faster, overall superior to human males. Just can't get a dick hard though. Makes no since.

• Angry
Reactions: Ayhsel

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Numn9112007

The vampire blood is more potent, but there is less of it, the comment even comes up in game, normal blood is like fuel for your car, while vampire blood is like jet fuel.

Have you ever seen a car run on aviation gas(constant boost until the engine blows), forget nitrous(its only a short boost), of-course you have to replace the motor all the time. (Dont do this its expensive, even if you can get the fuel, the older kid racers sometimes did exactly this in NZ about 20 years ago, and they smoked the younger drivers, Kid racer aka boy racer, aka street racer)

Now think that same engine has been made for aviation gas, so no replacement needed, however the fuel is harder to get, you can probably run it on normal gas, but it wont do as well.

The Vampire is that engine, but he can also run on blood(fuel), by turning it into their vamp blood(av gas), but you need the same volume of it to do the mundane stuff that humans just do, like getting hard, if a human lost 60-80% of their blood they wouldnt get hard either.

Vampire can do the harder stuff because he has the right fuel for it, but he doesnt have the quantity needed for the human things, and it does make them thirsty(need to fill up more).

Thats also why ghouls can do things that humans cant, they have a quantity of diluted vamp blood, so they can hit harder, etc.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Laurie must be turned at some point in the future.
Being a thrall she's gonna lose everything anyway, her family, friends...her entire future as a human being is fucked up.
Andrew asked to be turned to seek revenge, Laurie doesn't have anything besides the MC. The MC has known her since childhood, embracing her is better than keeping her as an addict slave.
Dracula had three vampire bitches in his castle, we have Sharon, Laurie and Carmen.
and this is probably where Sharonsaveslaurie will be used

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Sidebar. What clans do we think the other vamps might be part of? I’m thinking of Sharon and Astrid in particular, though I can’t figure out the Archon either.
Sharon’s abilities seem all about beguiling and mental manipulation from what we’ve seen. Astrid’s bloodline apparently has something that lets them pass more easily as living, as seen when they first grab her from the morgue. MC comments on how alive she seems even in torpor in the morgue and Sharon says that’s something her kind of vamp can do. The Archon, I just have no idea where that freaky tongue comes from.

Obviously Merrick and Marcus are nosferatu. Let’s not overdose on sarcasm.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
and this is probably where Sharonsaveslaurie will be used
I thought that was leading up to where MC comes to Sharon asking for help because he couldn’t keep his mouth shut and got caught by Astrid, but then there keep being more of the sharonsaveslaurie points to be accrued.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
My quick guesses, will revise when im near the books.
Archon - Ventrue more than likely, they are commonly assholes, and live to be the boss. Could be Giovanni though as his two thugs both appeared to be Giovanni. But could also be a setite.

Sharon - could be brujah, maybe a daughter of cacophany or something like that, one of the offshoot clans, as none of the others really fit so far.

Astrid - could be Giovanni, or ventrue, need to learn more about her to work her out.
I think its more that she has the blush of health merit, could explain why "her kind of vamp" looks more alive.

The one that taught the mc combat Elise from memory was either brujah, or more likely Ventrue due to the way she acts.

And the club owner id say toreador.

There was one guy that almost looked like a Capadocian at their 'trial' but they are supposed to have been wiped out.

A lot of this is just supposition as we dont really know enough about them.

Nos, Gangrel, Tremere, Tzimetze are all obvious when you see them, they all have traits that show what they are, but most of the others can hide it to a degree.
Giovanni - Mafia types
Ventrue - Snobs
Brujah - Tough and they know it, often a biker style or similar
Setite - Egyptian look, even when they were european as Kine - Humans
Malkavian - Some sort of crazyness - sometimes well hidden, but if you notice the thing you can tell they are a Malk
Assimite - often middle eastern - or tend that way

Some features are probably just merits and flaws.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

DO NOT USE THE HOTFIX'S WITH THIS MOD! I'VE ALREADY FIXED ANY CODE THAT NEEDS FIXING. IF YOU REFUSE TO READ THIS AND USE THEM. PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO THE MOD. EVEN THE MAKER OF THE FIXES SAYS SO!

Edit:
Updated to Ep. 5 Update 10 (NOTE: If you played the non Laurie path last update somehow, as I told you not to, your save will not work with the mod, so don't @ me if you did. Thanks! This mod is WITH Laurie path only now, because both paths are pretty close to the same and this one in much more interesting IMO.

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Numn9112007 I actually failed to answer part of your question, relating to how little mc and sharon have drank.

Vamps for some reason dont need to be full of blood to (un)live, like humans do, and drinking blood too much can make them lose their humanity, yes, Vampires worry about their humanity, the less they have the more evil things they do on instinct without being able to stop themselves, the higher it is the better chance they can control their actions, sure blood packs like from hospitals fill the vampire and there is less chance of damage to their humanity, but its still a risk, Sharon seemes to be on the Path of Humanitis/Humanity, whereby if you are enlightened enough you may survive the final days etc

So yeah, more blood means they can do more, but that they might lose control and never come back, less means they have control but might be able to do less with their unlife.

Remember though, Im only saying this from a WOD and Vampire Lore point of view, eg; How Bram Stoker grew up in Ireland with stories of Vampyres as they were known at that time in Ireland, and the Blood Queen etc, which probably affected his Dracula story, but as we cant ask him, who can be certain, He did base a lot of it on certain Royals of his time aswell.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2631054

She and her two wannaby hunter friends, yes. Now she is with 3 vampires and two thralls. At least two of the vamps aren't happy with the archon and Sharons thrall clearly know how to handle vampires.

I would bet pretty much that this achrons night are accounted for and he is one of the few that don't this yet. Either we (or our cohort) kill him or our mysteries siren will kill him - or whoever else. But he will be killed sooner than later. And I 50$ bet that we are directly involed in it. If I lose I spend it to the zone.;)
Put you $50 into getting the latest episode first (y)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Put you $50 into getting the latest episode first (y)
I support him already on a level. ;)
And even why if I would have already access to the newest or next episode, why do you think I would leak it here? :devilish:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
because you're nice? and you enjoy the theory crafting?
Second statement is true, I can confirm it. First statement I can't be my own judge on it, yet if all pirates of this site would behave like myself, we would have a lot less games than we currently have:whistle:

Regarding crafting theories:
Who is the sire of the MCs sire? And also what generation is she? Or even is the sire alive or already dead - or on topor?
Lot of speculations on the MCs sires generation was done and most of you have put her done to a generation four or even less. Would "normaly" mean her sire would be three or less. If her sire was a higher generation vampire than she is now, this would mean that she has done some diablerie.

Also what is the "nightmare" that the MC see? What connection exist between them? Could she be the sire of the MCs sire?

4.20 star(s) 190 Votes