4.20 star(s) 190 Votes

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Damn, not bad I just dont like the mc being controlled I want him to be opish what would happen if you click nod? instead of bow?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn, not bad I just dont like the mc being controlled I want him to be opish what would happen if you click nod? instead of bow?
MC is always going to have someone above him.

Right now he isn't even a blip in the Vampire world, they think nothing of him and his mommy dearest could rip him apart while sipping tea and eating crumpets.

You got a long way to go before he resemble powerful nevermind overpowered.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Be brave! Click it and find out...
Just make sure to be brave, not reckless. Save first!

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so the game says to name my save in order to get it ready for part 3... so i do that and
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/z_save_transfer_V2.rpy", line 126, in script
$ choose_save ( 2 )
File "game/z_save_transfer_V2.rpy", line 126, in <module>
$ choose_save ( 2 )
File "game/z_save_transfer_V2.rpy", line 84, in choose_save
mp2_3.gameSave2 = assign_save()
File "game/z_save_transfer_V2.rpy", line 72, in assign_save
27 : mirisex1,
NameError: global name 'mirisex1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/z_save_transfer_V2.rpy", line 126, in script
$ choose_save ( 2 )
File "D:\XXXgames\Rebirthep2-ep2ver1-pc\Rebirthep2-ep2ver1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\Rebirthep2-ep2ver1-pc\Rebirthep2-ep2ver1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/z_save_transfer_V2.rpy", line 126, in <module>
$ choose_save ( 2 )
File "game/z_save_transfer_V2.rpy", line 84, in choose_save
mp2_3.gameSave2 = assign_save()
File "game/z_save_transfer_V2.rpy", line 72, in assign_save
27 : mirisex1,
NameError: global name 'mirisex1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Rebirth episode 2 ep2ver1
Wed Mar 24 20:46:36 2021
```
i can hit ignore and continue i don't know if it messed something else up though since the game ends and says thanks for playing

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Laurie needs a swift education.
She isn't taking things as seriously as they need be taken.
For a start she should be made to accompany the MC or Andrew at all times until she can be trusted alone again.

That said I wouldn't have left Astrid's pet untethered alone with Carmen and Laurie.
At a minimum he would have been collared and on a chain or steel cable or have been locked in somewhere.
I probably would have done the eye thing or whatever on Carmen as well to make sure she wasn't a threat by now too.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
At the end of Episode 2, following screen comes up.

And if I try to name the save and press enter, it always goes to this screen:

Save can still be made by pressing Ignore, but it can't be done if you want to name the save.

OK, thank you for getting back to me, I made the save transfer and that never came up when I tested it. They didn't define the variable correctly in the game and I missed it, it won't affect anything in the next part though if you skipped it, I posted a hotfix for it just above you a second ago if you want to make another save though.

Thanks for getting back to me.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Laurie needs a swift education.
She isn't taking things as seriously as they need be taken.
For a start she should be made to accompany the MC or Andrew at all times until she can be trusted alone again.

That said I wouldn't have left Astrid's pet untethered alone with Carmen and Laurie.
At a minimum he would have been collared and on a chain or steel cable or have been locked in somewhere.
I probably would have done the eye thing or whatever on Carmen as well to make sure she wasn't a threat by now too.
The problem is, she seems to be living in a fairy tale la-la land in her head, and just seems to be either disobeying or doing things which are very contradictory to what MC wishes again and again, so I just don't think mere talk is gonna cut it in terms of her education (since every time MC tells her to do one thing, she acts like listening but when he is out of sight, she just seems to do whatever she feels like doing, with any advice being given to her by MC just getting thrown out and says stuff like "I thought it was better to do it XYZ way" when MC finds out what she actually has done).

And MC just doesn't have the heart to punish her, with her being his close friend, as well as things not ending up as disastrous as he initially gets worried about whenever Laurie goes rogue on him.

Only way she would learn a lesson I believe is for her to go through an experience where she ends up being wrong and pays a heavy price.

In the beginning, her naivety I thought was down to mere inexperience, and I thought she'd learn, but the more we see her repeat actions like this, the more she feels like a hindrance than help if I'm being honest.

If it was me, I would have at least left Andrew to stay at home rather than him accompanying Sharon and MC (since Andrew didn't really have anything to do in the investiture anyway).
Because no matter how Laurie tries to make a point, Andrew raising his voice basically made her silent and obey him. That was the case when Laurie tried to argue to MC that she wants more of MC's blood fed to her (then Andrew came and told her off, and she relents).

If Andrew was there, no matter how much Carmen and Laurie said they want Gregor (Astrid's pet) to be freed, he would have said "No." and that would have been it.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The problem is, she seems to be living in a fairy tale la-la land in her head, and just seems to be either disobeying or doing things which are very contradictory to what MC wishes again and again, so I just don't think mere talk is gonna cut it in terms of her education (because every time MC tells her to do one thing, she acts like listening but when he is out of sight, she just seems to do whatever she feels like doing, with any advice being given to her by MC just getting thrown out and says stuff like "I thought it was better to do it XYZ way").

And MC just doesn't have the heart to punish her, with her being his close friend, as well as things not ending up as disastrous as he initially gets worried about whenever Laurie goes rogue on him.

Only way she would learn a lesson I believe is for her to go through an experience where she ends up being wrong and pays a heavy price.

In the beginning, her naivety I thought was down to mere inexperience, and I thought she'd learn, but the more she repeats actions like this, the more she feels like a hindrance than help if I'm being honest.

If it was me, I would have at least left Andrew to stay at home rather than him accompanying Sharon and MC (since Andrew didn't really have anything to do in the investiture anyway).
Because no matter how Laurie tries to make a point, Andrew raising his voice basically made her silent and obey him. That was the case when Laurie tried to argue to MC that she wants more of MC's blood fed to her (then Andrew came and told her off, and she relents).

If Andrew was there, no matter how much Carmen and Laurie said they want Gregor (Astrid's pet) to be freed, he would have said "No." and that would have been it.
MC just needs to be tougher on her. He's way too soft on her and understandingly so. The problem is that he still views Laurie as his best friend while most times completely forgoing their new relationship. A good nude spanking should be the punishment for disobedience imo. Not too soft but not too cruel or harsh either. Just my opinion :whistle:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
MC just needs to be tougher on her. He's way too soft on her and understandingly so. The problem is that he still views Laurie as his best friend while most times completely forgoing their new relationship. A good nude spanking should be the punishment for disobedience imo. Not too soft but not too cruel or harsh either. Just my opinion :whistle:
Perhaps. But nude spanking as a punishment would be ineffective if for some reason Laurie ends up enjoying the whole ordeal rather than thinking back on the possible consequences her actions might have brought if things went wrong (so I see that sort of action as a double edged sword, which can really backfire on MC).

I just think it will definitely wake her up if Gregor (who she currently thinks is totally harmless), somehow unbeknownst to her becomes a serious threat that puts everyone's life (including Laurie's) at jeopardy, or any other situation where she realizes the way she's been looking at things in this new world is incredibly dangerous and is very possibly putting everyone else's lives at risk.
Cause once she realizes her decisions put herself or everyone in danger, she's bound to realize herself that what she's been doing was really, really careless and learn from that experience.

Last edited:

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
While Laurie is being foolish, I think she's mostly doing it for attention. We know she was hungering for the MC's blood and since Sharon and everything going on has taken the MC's attention away from her, she's being snarky with Sharon, who has the MC's interest and attention and being lax with Carmen and Greagor because while she might trust Carmen it also means the MC spends more time paying attention to her when he has to chastize her for not doing what she's told. As foolish and dangerous it could potentially be.

Dec 28, 2019
Laurie isn't very obedient, but she's more fun that way, and I think Laurie has a better understanding of Carmen right now than the MC does. The MC can be a bit thick-headed at times. She may be underestimating Gregor's potential to do harm though, especially if she slips up and he's able to find a way to communicate with and receive orders from Astrid.

I find it interesting that choosing to bow deeply to the princeps increments laurieslaveorloverpoints by 1.

4.20 star(s) 190 Votes