4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't think the dagger will be necessary to achieve whatever we need to do. She even mentions that she would be even more impressed if we use our claws to win rather than resorting to the dagger.

Still, I just can't accept losing to that smug bitch Cindy lol. Poor Sharon will be really hurt, but we gotta do what we gotta do.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The thing is though, Andrew was behaving like that even before Calisto used her mojo attack on Sharon.
I think the more precise moment where I began to notice it was Cindy's arrival at the house announcing Calisto's arrival (in her bitchy way lol).
It seems a bit like Andrew reacts based on Sharon's emotions, a bit like how a dog reacts to a new person based on it's master's attitude towards the person. If you tense up and are cautious of someone new coming up to you then your dog will likely do the same, if you remain calm and relaxed then so will your dog.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

Phenik

Jan 13, 2018
I don't think the dagger will be necessary to achieve whatever we need to do. She even mentions that she would be even more impressed if we use our claws to win rather than resorting to the dagger.

Still, I just can't accept losing to that smug bitch Cindy lol. Poor Sharon will be really hurt, but we gotta do what we gotta do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
These replies are based on having not looked at the script for the update, just playing through it normally.

This was my line of thinking as well. Callisto following up giving you the dagger by telling you she'd be more impressed if you did it with your own hands makes me feel like chekhov's gun is in effect. Why even waste the time putting that line in if it has no importance? Im convinced if you have Superman punches and claws you dont need the dagger at all. IMO it's basically your get out of jail free card if you lacked those abilities when you 1v1 the cave thing.

Or is it ? We've begun seeing the effects now and the question is are we willing to do what it takes to keep them from harms way ?:unsure:
It's asically simillar to Mirasoulstain but this stains the victims soul.
Just a hunch not based on any evidence really, being marked by Callisto will prevent Laurie/Carmen from being affected by the cave thing like the Nos were. By being "marked" they've already been claimed by another, so to speak.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
This sharon will be the end of us with her obsession with little Astrid, first with hunters 'NO,NO is not her in the end its her" selling us to hunters (breaking all the rules of vamp sociery) and what is next plan of her god only knows with us. Now to get rid of scum , Sharon say: "are you mad". sorry sharon i'm not little puppy who jumps on evey word what come with Astrid.

and astrid appearance is further calamity i bet from bald dick archon i forget his name, and his plan with us.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, first scene in this last update is totally messed up. Wrong pictures, wrong dialogue lines told by the wrong characters, really bad English.

Honestly, I think they should release an ep. 3 bugfixed version: people don't deserve this mess.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes