4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
has any of you played that other vampire game called the bite?
Heh, probably the better question would be "Who hasn't played the Bite?"

I could be wrong, but I'd guess probably like 99% (if not 100%) of people who play this game are playing that game also.

We do have to consider the limited scope the others see in the narrative considering we are curious unlike the others who dismiss us as well as being fresh and not jaded in like the rest, something we share with Carmen . Along that thought it's frustrating how even Andrew lost a bit of his old self through out this episode, I didn't take him for someone not cautious considering the things they are aware of and frequently visited by Nos who come and go as they please.
I actually thought Andrew would be more sensible and act as a someone who would try to advice Sharon (who already from several updates ago shrugged off Calisto's presence with the "I'll handle her" reaction) from acting too rash when Calisto visited but it turned out to be completely opposite lol
And yeah, it is a bit odd, cause until the Calisto event, I had the impression Andrew to be a bit more careful in matters, especially ones he's not aware of.
Not sure whether this is a one off judgment error caused by Andrew's overprotectiveness of Sharon, or whether we'll see this repeated in the future :unsure:

One thing is for sure though. If it had been Princeps who was visiting Scottstown instead of the Hieira, then I'd imagine he would have gotten a very different reception (I mean, sure the whole Cindy always being bitchy as Calisto's "assistant" [for lack of better term lol] certainly didn't help, but even so, just comes to show that Sharon and Andrew only knows and acknowledges higher ups that they're aware of).

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Okay, out of all the choices, this final choice is definitely the hardest. On the one hand, getting rid of Astrid and making Calisto happy does have A LOT of advantages, but in turn will piss off Sharon to the point she'd never forgive you. On the other hand, not offering Astrid could screw us over much more, especially with how op Calisto is.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Okay, out of all the choices, this final choice is definitely the hardest. On the one hand, getting rid of Astrid and making Calisto happy does have A LOT of advantages, but in turn will piss off Sharon to the point she'd never forgive you. On the other hand, not offering Astrid could screw us over much more, especially with how op Calisto is.
That's why you were given four save slots... Use them well my padawan.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Here is a save transfer hot-fix for those of you in here. It will also fix the "calfrom" variable error.

This will be needed for your save to transfer to part 4 without issue.

Directions:

Place the zip folder inside the "game" folder, unzip the file and when asked overwrite "z_save_transfer_v3_4.rpy"

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
From another game, the third time would be the end of your story. Hopefully Callisto is not as baddass as Donna Cordia.;)
Oh, I miss that "family" game so much. Alas! That game's development seems to be going slower than snails pace since 2019 (if we agree to their Patreon page), I don't want to see any "blue" or "orange" tag against such a beautiful creation though.

One thing is for sure though. If it had been Princeps who was visiting Scottstown instead of the Hieira, then I'd imagine he would have gotten a very different reception (I mean, sure the whole Cindy always being bitchy as Calisto's "assistant" [for lack of better term lol] certainly didn't help, but even so, just comes to show that Sharon and Andrew only knows and acknowledges higher ups that they're aware of).
I know Virgil (fatso) has already sent Eloise to Scottstown for this specific event (Astrid) also Astrid's bf Archon Baldy wanted MC to betray Sharon and Virgil so Zelphriye must be secretly eyeing Scottstown. NOS Marcus has some other ideas as well. The plot is set up for a Battle Royal in the future events. As per my understanding & whether Vamp momma's Temple still remain in the shadows or get exposed shall be interesting to observe.

• Haha
Reactions: Dread Quickill

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i've seem to have found a bug...
if you dont choose to tell callisto about the elder and pick "say nothing" then there isnt any definition to the variable and later after the astrid choice get the following error

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi and gregers

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Heh, probably the better question would be "Who hasn't played the Bite?"

I could be wrong, but I'd guess probably like 99% (if not 100%) of people who play this game are playing that game also.

I actually thought Andrew would be more sensible and act as a someone who would try to advice Sharon (who already from several updates ago shrugged off Calisto's presence with the "I'll handle her" reaction) from acting too rash when Calisto visited but it turned out to be completely opposite lol
And yeah, it is a bit odd, cause until the Calisto event, I had the impression Andrew to be a bit more careful in matters, especially ones he's not aware of.
Not sure whether this is a one off judgment error caused by Andrew's overprotectiveness of Sharon, or whether we'll see this repeated in the future :unsure:

Well the Sheza has just hit the fan...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Here is a save transfer hot-fix for those of you in here. It will also fix the "calfrom" variable error.

This will be needed for your save to transfer to part 4 without issue.

Directions:

Place the zip folder inside the "game" folder, unzip the file and when asked overwrite "z_save_transfer_v3_4.rpy"
where do i see if it made a save or not so i can tell if i need this patch?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
where do i see if it made a save or not so i can tell if i need this patch?
Once you get to the end of the update it kicks you to where you make your save for the next update, if you didn't see that when you played this update, you'll need to do it again.

If you already made a save to transfer over this update, you'll still need to do it again, otherwise the game will throw an error when you load you save transfer in part 4.

there's a similar issue with tellcallelder
Thanks, I also added that one to the hot fix I made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spawn420

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
In addition to the bug with calfrom not being defined, there's a similar issue with tellcallelder: It gets set as true if you tip her off about the elder being much older, but doesn't have a default value, leading to an exception near the end of the update.

Other stuff:

This seems to be the wrong image, line 27 should probably have va28i4 instead of va28i24:
View attachment 1667208

The character image for the sleeping elder in Frank's flashback is back to the spelunker girl:
View attachment 1667222

Perhaps not a bug, just unclear: I wasn't sure why Marcius was suddenly speaking in the middle of this scene when he wasn't there (lines 221-222): If it's supposed to be a flashback, that could be made clearer by using a different image.
View attachment 1667231
Please use spoilers for at least a couple of days for those who haven't played through yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and gregers
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes