4.20 star(s) 190 Votes

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
just found this today and binged played all 3 chapters and fuck me the wait for chapter 4 is going to be brutal.....still cant decide if i should give up astrid or not. dont know how sharon is going to handle that one

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
just found this today and binged played all 3 chapters and fuck me the wait for chapter 4 is going to be brutal.....still cant decide if i should give up astrid or not. dont know how sharon is going to handle that one
Sharon will be handled by the questor/printemps (or whatever) anyway if you decide not to offer her to Calisto. Atleast Sharon said she already sent word to the higher-ups to decide about her case. So either way it may have unforseen results.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sharon will be handled by the questor/printemps (or whatever) anyway if you decide not to offer her to Calisto. Atleast Sharon said she already sent word to the higher-ups to decide about her case. So either way it may have unforseen results.
Do you mean Astrid will be handled by .... ?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 3, Final] [LikesBlondes] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.45GB
Repack size: 260MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: If you want my repacks for previous episodes, you can get them all here.

PC = / / / / / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Do you mean Astrid will be handled by .... ?
By either Calisto, Virgil "the Questor" or "the printemps" but it remains to be seen how and to whom's benefit...
There's some vamps in your fiefdom on orders of the questor and it appears to me Virgil might try to get ahead in more then one way, perhaps by order of the printemps or to take his place if he can. There seems to be some friction between the two.
Calisto will most likely eat Astrid but it's still unclear what will be her faith with the others.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
By either Calisto, Virgil "the Questor" or "the printemps" but it remains to be seen how and to whom's benefit...
There's some vamps in your fiefdom on orders of the questor and it appears to me Virgil might try to get ahead in more then one way, perhaps by order of the printemps or to take his place if he can. There seems to be some friction between the two.
Calisto will most likely eat Astrid but it's still unclear what will be her faith with the others.
Sure. But in your original post, you've written:
What make no sense. I assume you had mean:
Astrid will be handled by the questor/printemps (or whatever) anyway if you decide not to offer her to Calisto. Atleast Sharon said she already sent word to the higher-ups to decide about her case. So either way it may have unforseen results.

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Sure. But iny your original post, you've written:
Ouch... poor Sharon almost kicked the bucket because i didn't pay enough attention.... My bad! Thanks for your timely intervention though, would really be a shame if Sharon goes out like that, Astrid, well that one i wont shed one tear. ;)

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
yeah, not going to shed 1 damn tear if or when Astrid dies. I have to admit I've rather enjoyed the story thus far. I certainly enjoyed the twist on what happens to male vampires.
I was also glad to see these vamps don't fucking sparkle so that deserves a plus +1 also.

now comes the hard part of finding similar games ugh

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
now comes the hard part of finding similar games ugh
"The Bite/Revenant" seems pretty decent so far and then "Sun Breed" is another vamp game but no rpg elements at all.
And then there's loads good others around just not with vampire focus.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
Vampire genre or just story-driven games more generally?
"The Bite/Revenant" seems pretty decent so far and then "Sun Breed" is another vamp game but no RPG elements at all.
And then there are loads of good others around just not with vampire focus.
hmm hard to say, I think I just want more of this honestly so whatever could curb my hunger would be fantastic, but something more with vampires that's not complete shit would be most welcome, especially if the story is worth a fang

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
actually triggering when the mc describes a dream/vision-haunting angel of death (hell boy) looking mf as a ''elder''. Like imagine describing a dude with 8 arms and you dont start with that or even mentioning it??????

I know its for plot reasons callisto will not find out about it before stuff goes down but please for the love of god dont write the main character as a retard.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey there
Hope you enjoyed episode 3. We haven't recieved any more bug reports after our last quickfix. So, for now we're assuming that there are no more bugs. If you find any more, please let us know.
We've started work on the first upload of episode 4. Still pretty early in development. We have the save transfer thing again, and making sure that everything is going smoolthy with that. But everything is looking good so far.

Best regards
Likesblondes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Hey there
Hope you enjoyed episode 3. We haven't recieved any more bug reports after our last quickfix. So, for now we're assuming that there are no more bugs. If you find any more, please let us know.
We've started work on the first upload of episode 4. Still pretty early in development. We have the save transfer thing again, and making sure that everything is going smoolthy with that. But everything is looking good so far.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Half wondering and half dredding the fallout with Sharon for that big decision at the end of chapter 3 regarding Astrid.

Vamp with a sword? Heh, perhaps we flex a bit of our combat ability muscle in this Episode 4 first update?:cool:

4.20 star(s) 190 Votes