4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Archon has his days counted, he just don't know it. Although I am not sure if MC will be the one to finish him off or one of MC vamp ancestors.
Dream Girl will need a snack... baldy may not be keen on neckwashes but he will do

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
The Archon basicly said that the MC is his little Bitch and i doubt he can do anything against him. Even with Sharon on is side, as she is also already on the shitlist with the Archon. Would also be hilarious if they tried thoo
Archon has his days counted, he just don't know it. Although I am not sure if MC will be the one to finish him off or one of MC vamp ancestors.
I think it takes some time in the episodes before we see that happend would love to see it. And the more i think about it, You are correct that we gonna see his Mama return and maybe gonna give him his blessing to start his own clan :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yep, his day are so counted. The questions is not if but how and when he will embrace final death. Yet I would let him live if the only other options would be diablerie. Yuck, I don't need it. Also I do not want to enthralled him either.
Either I simple kill him or others can have him. He is not worth that I loss my humanity over hes poor soul.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Yep, his day are so counted. The questions is not if but how and when he will embrace final death. Yet I would let him live if the only other options would be diablerie. Yuck, I don't need it. Also I do not want to enthralled him either.
Either I simple kill him or others can have him. He is not worth that I loss my humanity over hes poor soul.
i personally wouldn't have a problem committing diablerie on that asshole, when i played the pen and paper almost all my chars committed diablerie, sooner or later (some ever more than once :LUL: )

• Red Heart
Reactions: D3xzalias

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Gotta seal the painting once its done either way, and once you get bored of it, then you burn it.
You would get bored of it eventually, there is no way he would become a masterpiece no matter how good the artist was.

Reactions: moonmite84

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
There is also a problem in terms of story, as I mentioned before. A big driver in the story is figuring out what the hell MC is. This is only interesting given his uniqueness. If he makes a vampire out of Carmen, then he is less unique. Don't get me wrong, I would love to turn that bitch, specially if she inherits MC's horniness, but it would be weird for MC to decide to do it when he does not even know what he is.

A question for all of you. We know male vampires can't get hard unless he is super full on blood. Do female vamp have problems like that? Or is it only a problem for males? cause if it is the latter, making Carmen a total bitch in heat can be problematic, if MC can't satisfy her. The question is open. Let me hear your responses.
IIRC Sharon stated she hasn't gotten the urge to do it in a long time during the scene when MC fed on that guy in the bathroom stall so I guess the lack of libido affects both Male & Female Vamps with MC being the notable exception.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
i personally wouldn't have a problem committing diablerie on that asshole, when i played the pen and paper almost all my chars committed diablerie, sooner or later (some ever more than once :LUL: )
But Sharon may not look kindly on that....
IIRC Sharon stated she hasn't gotten the urge to do it in a long time during the scene when MC fed on that guy in the bathroom stall so I guess the lack of libido affects both Male & Female Vamps with MC being the notable exception.
or maybe she simply doesn't feel attracted to anyone... she had to deal with baldy... that would make anyone dry

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't have a problem with committing diablerie. I only don't see a point why should I do it on that asshole. It's consume my humanity and let that bastard somehow live on, even it is only in myself.
Take a plug, put him on a stack outdoors and record the whole fest.:devilish: That is what he deserve in my eyes.

Other than that could be that the being in the MC dreams are the MCs sirens siren and is in torpor?

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I don't have a problem with committing diablerie. I only don't see a point why should I do it on that asshole. It's consume my humanity and let that bastard somehow live on, even it is only in myself.
Take a plug, put him on a stack outdoors and record the whole fest.:devilish: That is what he deserve in my eyes.

Other than that could be that the being in the MC dreams are the MCs sirens siren and is in torpor?
Part of the question when it comes to diablerie is whether there is anything to be gained though. If MC is already a lower gen/closer to the source vamp just by having such an old sire, what would MC gain from consuming the archon as opposed to just killing him? As far as I can tell, part of why the archon felt safe calling MC his bitch is because he is both a fledgling and unclaimed. If he is a childe of someone powerful and low gen, that might change a bit. The archon is probably still stronger just because he hasn’t been a fledgling for a long time, but there are factors pretty much nobody in the story knows so far.
I don’t think MC even mentioned meeting his sire in the Temple or that he had been hired to play a job when he was turned. All he has said was that a curvy redhead bit him.
Regarding Sharon’s, I’m pretty sure that her lack of interest has been more about not finding anyone interesting and trustworthy, as well as an unhealthy dose of ennui.

How big of a hit to humanity are we talking about when it comes to embracing someone? And humanity can be regained through some effort, right? That seems to be part of the point to Sharon’s meditations. I’m hoping that at some point Laurie will get turned with MC and not just be his thrall. Carmen I am good with keeping as a pet. Granted, I’m good with keeping her as a pet regardless of her vamp or human status, but that’s a whole other kink.

What is involved in blood binding MC to Sharon?

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would let Carmen kill the Achron. Wouldn't even enthrall her before, just as I said, let him burn and let him be the parting gift to Carmens former life as hers new life will be connect with our own.:D

If we and if at all turn Laurie I'm not so sure.
I think first we will most likely enthrall Carmen and Olivia. For both the reasons are evident. Carme would either be killed by ourselve or the others or be enthralled. Olivia is ill, which disease I don't know, but I would bet that it would be lethal if not cured by a always horny vampire.
Also we will possible blood binding ourselve to Sharon and she to us.

So, I shall foretell how this story will go ahead this::cool:
First we will blood bound Carmen (or kill her/let her been killed)
Then we will blood ourselve with Sharon and vice versa
And then we will blood bond Olivia (or let her die)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
If he is a childe of someone powerful and low gen, that might change a bit. The archon is probably still stronger just because he hasn’t been a fledgling for a long time, but there are factors pretty much nobody in the story knows so far.
the archon is also more physically intmidating, unlike the MC he was a fighter before he was turned.
I don’t think MC even mentioned meeting his side in the Temple or that he had been hired to play a job
he did not talk about that
What is involved in blood binding MC to Sharon?
it would be basically like getting married
First we will blood bound Carmen
no other option accepted
Then we will blood ourselve with Sharon
and bone her.
And then we will blood bond Olivia
I was thinking about that and I think in the case of Olivia, MC could ask the missus. For Sharon it would be the same thing as when she tried to save Andrew's daughter. and once MC's Sire shows up, MC and Sharon could do whatever the fuck they want..heck... they could even drain a pedophile on Ophra's show.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
no other option accepted
You're absolutely right here.
and bone her.
Would need to solve the MCs lack of blood first. But then Laurie, Carmie and others could help. But yes the wdding night shall be celebrated condignly, no other options accepted.
I was thinking about that and I think in the case of Olivia, MC could ask the missus. For Sharon it would be the same thing as when she tried to save Andrew's daughter. and once MC's Sire shows up, MC and Sharon could do whatever the fuck they want..heck... they could even drain a pedophile on Ophra's show.
This could be. But then again with what Sharon has live through I can also see she push you to either enthralll her or let her be. After her first encounter with Olivia she already has pushed him to enthrall her. Wouldn't suprise me, if she knows that this would be the only chance for Olivia to be lifing living.

As for our own sire, she is for me an unkown book. Only thing I'm certained is that she live be her own set of rule and has her own unique view point about the world. Sure she seems something in the MC as otherwise she wouldn't have embraced him and she won't have him as her own lackey, otherwise she would have teached him herself.
So what her agenda is and if she would be friend or foe, I do not know. In either case I'm sure it would be wise to act carefully around her. Not sugar coating her, say what you're own opinion is, even if it goes against the Camarilla or other sects. I doubt she would scold us if we speak our mind out, yet I think she would be pissed, if why only say what we think please her.
Although I don't think she would hesitate in her action, even if this would end in final death for the MC or his cohort.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I would let Carmen kill the Achron. Wouldn't even enthrall her before, just as I said, let him burn and let him be the parting gift to
Carmen is a amateur and she won't be able to come close to the archon, As Andrew stated in the episode. And as an option To turn Laurie seems like an acceptable option. The MC never said anything about being in love with her. But he cares about her a great deal and they make a great team as you can see from the Dj'ing part . When he was gone it turned to shit. Looking forward to see how it turns out

Reactions: moonmite84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Carmen is a amateur and she won't be able to come close to the archon, As Andrew stated in the episode.
She and her two wannaby hunter friends, yes. Now she is with 3 vampires and two thralls. At least two of the vamps aren't happy with the archon and Sharons thrall clearly know how to handle vampires.

I would bet pretty much that this achrons night are accounted for and he is one of the few that don't this yet. Either we (or our cohort) kill him or our mysteries siren will kill him - or whoever else. But he will be killed sooner than later. And I 50$ bet that we are directly involed in it. If I lose I spend it to the zone.;)

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I rather Laurie stays a pet. Don't get me wrong, I treat my pets with a lot of love and affection, but I don't want her as MC's vamp child. I honestly think turning Carmen would be more interesting than turning Laurie, if MC is going to turn anyone. I am sure Laurie's jealousy will be so much fun to watch. Just thinking about the possible cat fights between Laurie and Carmen makes me drool.

But more than that, while most of us would agree that being a vampire would be awesome, from the point of view of the characters it is almost never portrayed as something good to happen to you, unless you are the standard evil vamp "we are the real rulers of earth, god among humans and all shall bow to us" type of character. So MC turning his long life childhood friend would be kind of hurting her. He already hurt her when he enthrall her just because he was a selfish douche that could not let her go and have a happy life.

Only way in which it would make sense is if MC and Laurie becomes a couple, as otherwise there is a clear position of power in that relationship. But as I don't care at all about Laurie as a love interest, she can remain what she is.

Turning Carmen, on the other hand, would allow for a totally different interaction. Specially, I would love to turn her when she is still angry and hate vampires. Making her slowly realize MC is not an evil monster, just a horny one. And slowly realizing that all she knew about vampires was wrong and that she, while now a monster, she can still do good and potentially live a happy life. It will also allow for Sharon to become a bit of jealous.

Now imagine how fun it would be when sire appears, with a renewed interest in MC she was not expecting, and starts making life a nice hell for MC, creating all sort of conflicts for him and his friends, and slowly seducing him while playing the part of a mischievous villain, until a new real villain appears.

"S: She turned you and left without teaching you or explaining anything. Why are you still playing her games?
MC: Sharon, she is my vampire mother. I need to understand why she turned me.
S: Is that or is it how it always go with you? See a hot girl and can't stop trying to get into her panties as you did with Carmen.
C: Hey, I did not ask to be turned, you guys did it to me against my will.
S: Did not stop you to bang him the minute you had the chance as a horny teenager, slut.
L: At least both of you got his attention, I have known him all his life and he treats me like a pet.
MC: Laurie, I am only doing what is best for you, your attraction is not real.
L: What would you know, you dense son of a bitch, everybody but you knew I was in love with you when we were humans, you stupid asshole. Just ask the readers and they will tell you.
Merrick: Hahaha see kid, you cannot just be a slut and hope they will all be happy about it. We nos maybe as ugly as a pus infected alien, but at least we know how to treat our women."

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 191 Votes