4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I still think the MC's Sire is somewhere between 5th and 10th, and their sire had to be around before Rome or during early Rome so that gives an Idea what sort of person they might be, Warlord - Peasant or somewhere in between, but im thinking the MC's Sire was or atleast became early on an aristocrat, so Id be leaning toward her 'Daddy' being a Warlord, her sire too.

But the Dream woman makes me think of Lillith or another very early Generation Vampire, possibly even an Antidiluvian which means the Archon would not be the one to worry about once she wakes, Wake an Antidiluvian = Become Feed for an Antidiluvian... and not in a fun way.

If the dream girl was Lillith or another Antidiluvian and was the MC's Sires Sire then that would make her 3rd-4th Gen, which would be scary, and I'd guess they arent that closely linked despite how exciting it could be to be an Antidiluvians Grand Childer.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act with the novel best wishes in mind.

1597429508212.png

Unlocked

Hi

So far things are going well. And we're hoping for no delays.
We're still waiting on the icon for the third power, but it should be done in the next couple of days.
So far, so good.

Best regards
Likesblondes

SO, I think we are getting a new powah!!

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Young Carmen :love::love::love::love: any guesses on the new power

edit i didn't think of the power he has now as mind altering but it is

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act with the novel best wishes in mind.

View attachment 772367

Unlocked

Hi

So far things are going well. And we're hoping for no delays.
We're still waiting on the icon for the third power, but it should be done in the next couple of days.
So far, so good.

Best regards
Likesblondes

SO, I think we are getting a new powah!!
It will likely be charisma related, just like the claws and predator camouflage are to the other stats.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Dhampyres or Vampyres aka half vampires can go in sunlight, but they are rare in WOD, and that doesnt look like what we are seeing.
Im guessing the MC will see something about Carmen's past them use his first charisma power.
I say first because can we see this being the end... no. Could he get more powers... yup.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Nah, It has to be Charisma related, like the eyes thing, not even thin bloods can walk under the sun for long without dying.
Carmen image must be part of a vision or memory.
Charisma related? i wonder what kind of discipline is related to charisma... charisma is charisma to be a charmer and engaging personality not a power :D and for sunlight there is many disciplines for that first is Fortitude second is Necromancy level5 "gift of life" third is Mytherceria you can resume mortality etc....

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Rather than the power we have 2 more important matters to discuss...
1) Malia got a boon to keep Laurie as a DJ when she was in a slump, yet Laurie didn't DJ because of the whole thrall thing, so shouldn't Malia return the boon or at least refund the MC? she could pay in nature...
2) when feeding in the club (did that for my perfect round) Sharon told the feed, that MC was her hubby; we know that Sharon doesn't like to lie, so when will we turn that into the truth?

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Regarding crafting theories:
Who is the sire of the MCs sire? And also what generation is she? Or even is the sire alive or already dead - or on topor?
Lot of speculations on the MCs sires generation was done and most of you have put her done to a generation four or even less. Would "normaly" mean her sire would be three or less. If her sire was a higher generation vampire than she is now, this would mean that she has done some diablerie.
Also what is the "nightmare" that the MC see? What connection exist between them? Could she be the sire of the MCs sire?
I think imo its more of a bloodline trigger? like their can be alot of young lings with the same blood but "mc's" special nd can only trigger the blood for unique abilities?
-update release?-

Last edited:

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
and for sunlight there is many disciplines for that first is Fortitude second is Necromancy level5 "gift of life" third is Mytherceria you can resume mortality etc....
wheres the level 5-gift of life stuff coming from?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
So as I was replaying the game for the n time... I noticed something about Carmen...
1597518156692.png
the way her mouth is shaped when she's telling the bald hunter to calm down, it almost looks as if Likesblondes designed it planning she would get fangs that could clip with... carmen will be turned

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
i only waiting to see what third power is and to know what fav clan is to LikeBlondes :D
first power is claws "protean" second is invisibility "obfuscate" .... every road is build to Gangrel clan... and that naked girl with dark hair in visions is Antediluvian... "Ennoia" and story is related to Lilith not Caine

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
first power is claws "protean"
that power does aggravated damage, so it must be Fists of Cain.
second is invisibility "obfuscate"
all vampire clans with obfuscate thrace their lineage to a second generation vampiress...
and that naked girl with dark hair in visions is Antediluvian...
you do know that there's a second generation vampiress named Zillah the beautiful? doesn't that "the beautiful" fit the desription one would use for the Dream Girl?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
that power does aggravated damage, so it must be Fists of Cain.

all vampire clans with obfuscate thrace their lineage to a second generation vampiress...

you do know that there's a second generation vampiress named Zillah the beautiful? doesn't that "the beautiful" fit the desription one would use for the Dream Girl?
Quick reminder, this is not necessarily VTM.

But yeah, she is breathtaking... :love:

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes