4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
New update? I´m confused .... last update was EP2 v8 and now this "new" one is EP2 v1?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and while I get that being a lot more innocent (in terms of personality and actions) has been Laurie's thing, I think it's getting possibly to the point this side of her might do more harm to MC and Sharon than actual good (if she continues disobeying MC and does as she pleases all the time).

It's not like I'm expecting Laurie to be a mindless drone like thrall, but she really should listen to MC when he tells her stuff out of concern.

New update? I´m confused .... last update was EP2 v8 and now this "new" one is EP2 v1?
What was new in this update?
This recent update basically finishes Episode 2 (which wasn't before). It has Sharon's investiture event of her becoming an Archon.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just finished the update, and while I get that being a lot more innocent (in terms of personality and actions) has been Laurie's thing, I think it's getting possibly to the point this side of her might do more harm to MC and Sharon than actual good (if she continues disobeying MC and does as she pleases all the time).

It's not like I'm expecting Laurie to be a mindless drone like thrall, but she really should listen to MC when he tells her stuff.

This recent update basically finishes Episode 2 (which wasn't before). It has Sharon's investiture event of her becoming an Archon.
What about the bugs? were they corrected?

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So you are saying that this is the completed EP2 (EP2 v9 final?) ?
This update concludes Ep2.
The reason it says Ep2 v1 is probably because there are some things which will need to be fixed (such as the one bug at the end regarding save name, and also some typos in the update here and there).
Episode 2 Final version I guess would be coming in couple of days.

So next update will obviously start Ep3.

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
thx for the confirmation :)
I´m looking forward to see the conclusion of EP2 and (later) the start of EP3 ... thx for sharing here ^^

Reactions: JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
:illuminati: In my past life I was a cat. In my current life I am a w*man. In my next life I would be the nuclear bomb. :illuminati:
say Aum mofos and namaste, pappa!
feelin' dem vibes and purple haze in my brain hell yeh
breath in the sweet prana and mysterious lady blesses you with infinite seed, mumma!
OK?
"Purple haze" I understood, I remember that low grade weed.
Everything else kinda went walking on by...

Nov 25, 2018
OK?
"Purple haze" I understood, I remember that low grade weed.
Everything else kinda went walking on by...
You need to focus on whatever I wrote with your third eye like reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hard for it to start to make sense, truth seeker~! Walk the enlightened path and may you rebirth again and again till last episode. :illuminati: :mad: :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: botc76
Nov 25, 2018
My 3rd eye? I'm not pointing my dick at the screen?
Dicks are like swords of the... idk wth ehh.. PHALLUS of THOU men ART second needle of the clock of the harlot of Babylon called TIME. Thou shall not cum. Thou shall not tik tok. Thou shall be given gift of immortality if thou contain thine seed withinin thine... harlot the Babylon table clock needle. :unsure:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dicks are like swords of the... idk wth ehh.. PHALLUS of THOU men ART second needle of the clock of the harlot of Babylon called TIME. Thou shall not cum. Thou shall not tik tok. Thou shall be given gift of immortality if thou contain thine seed withinin thine... harlot the Babylon table clock needle. :unsure:
Ha ha hahaha, OK, I'm fucking totally lost, now.
But, have to say, sorry. I won't be holding or containing my seed.
Some things just need to flow freely...

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes