4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Laurie isn't very obedient, but she's more fun that way, and I think Laurie has a better understanding of Carmen right now than the MC does. The MC can be a bit thick-headed at times. She may be underestimating Gregor's potential to do harm though, especially if she slips up and he's able to find a way to communicate with and receive orders from Astrid.

I find it interesting that choosing to bow deeply to the princeps increments laurieslaveorloverpoints by 1.
I think with Laurie, it feels like her disobedience is severely heightened by the fact that she she is just incredibly naive, and seems to trust almost anyone without hesitation or questioning.
I think that played big factor in how her and Carmen are getting along.

And I'm not sure I'd agree that attribute of hers amounts to actually understanding Carmen better. Because let's not forget, despite Carmen and MC's relationship currently being allies for the time being, their encounter started off with Carmen leading MC into a trap to kill him.
Just feels like MC's reactions towards Carmen till now was pretty reasonable considering what he went through, in contrast to Laurie who just saw a woman locked up in the cage in the beginning.

Reactions: Ayhsel

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Episode 2, and just like a game of chess, only with vampires, seems the pieces are going into place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very fun, and very intriguing game, and I am looking forward for Episode 3 now. Thank you so much for this.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC has a real bad habit of not knowing when to shut the hell up if it was me I'd shut my damn mouth in the presence of the Princeps unless spoken to.
There are times I think the MC is great but there are moments I think he's the dumbest prick walking on 2 legs.

This update did confirm that he isn't very intelligent and still has a lot of maturing to do.

But ... yeah, he does need to learn when to STFU.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
their encounter started off with Carmen leading MC into a trap to kill him.
yes but actually no... their encounter started with MC wanting to feed'n'fuck Carmen... and if you had second thoughts, Carmen teies to desuade the other hunter from attacking you, and only swings the axe when MC turns to her having delt with the bald pirate.
As of Gregor, unless he recieves further instructions, he is harmelss as he is completely mindbroken. and oh boi ! even Ayhsel is less hellbent on praising astrid.

Reactions: Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
yes but actually no... their encounter started with MC wanting to feed'n'fuck Carmen... and if you had second thoughts, Carmen teies to desuade the other hunter from attacking you, and only swings the axe when MC turns to her having delt with the bald pirate.
As of Gregor, unless he recieves further instructions, he is harmelss as he is completely mindbroken. and oh boi ! even Ayhsel is less hellbent on praising astrid.
Well of course the whole event started that way since MC is a vampire lol.
But what I mean is the main point of conflict beyween MC & Carmen basically started with Carmen and her hunters already laying a trap for MC & Sharon.

And while Carmen does say to to the other hunter that she can "talk the MC down", what she literally says to MC in a cold expression right before was "it would be best not to struggle."

So sure, she was confident in her talking to try to get MC to possibly to turn on Sharon (who was the hunters' main objective), but it pretty much seemed she wouldn't have minded using force had MC resisted (to add, she's also at a loss for words when MC has her at his mercy and asks "would you have spared me?" Which I think implies they wouldn't have let him live even if Carmen talked MC down).

And I'm not actually just talking about Gregor only. He's just one example.
I'm talking about Laurie's extreme naivety (with her tendency to trust others too easily) and continuous disobedience of what MC tells her which I think could have disastrous consequences should it continue.

If she doesn't wake up from her la-la land mentality and start listening to MC soon (instead of just doing whatever she wants like she's done before), well she's gonna be more hindrance than help to the group I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm talking about Laurie's extreme naivety (with her tendency to trust others too easily) and continuous disobedience of what MC tells her which I think could have disastrous consequences.
I may be wrong, but didn't she shoot the feral in the head?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm talking about Laurie's extreme naivety (with her tendency to trust others too easily) and continuous disobedience of what MC tells her which I think could have disastrous consequences should it continue.
I wonder why she's acting out.

I mean, all he did was fuck up majorly and completely ruin her life.

Y she no behave?

I may be wrong, but didn't she shoot the feral in the head?
She did, she did what the vamps couldn't.

I also giggle at people calling her naive when MC is still a babe in the woods amongst people far more experienced and far stronger.

He's just as naive, if not more so, than her.

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes