4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
not sure of the version naming anymore, eps 4 updates 1-10...now versions 1 and 2...is episode 4 done?
when they are building the episode, they label them update 1, 2, 3... When they complete the episode they label them Ver 1, 2... until they finish fixing any bugs for the episode.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP4-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP1-EP3.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Osider

Donor
Sep 23, 2019
when they are building the episode, they label them update 1, 2, 3... When they complete the episode they label them Ver 1, 2... until they finish fixing any bugs for the episode.
Thanks for the explanation, i like the "episode" way, like that i can simply save ... save, and it reduce the global size of each "update".

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP4-2.0
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP1-EP3.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this different from the front page? this one is 2.0 and the front page is version 1.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is this different from the front page? this one is 2.0 and the front page is version 1.
it's a torrent, so same version but differents download "link" since it's p2p
As Osider stated, it's the same as the OP.
OP lists the latest version as 1.0 of EP4, but the actual files listed are for version 2.0, which as the post below explains, is simply bugfixes under another name.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Seems like something is up with variables in this update. Both draining Marcius and not result in the game acting like the MC killed him. Both using ephemerality and walking away results in that variable being set as true. Starting the chapter over from the beginning, all of the options to gain/use new powers have also disappeared for me.

edit: also, the game acts like my MC has an established physical relationship with Callisto, even though he's been avoiding her like the plague to this point

Last edited:
Reactions: Montanabob75

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Doesn't that cause shrinkage I mean the boy didn't have much to start with.
Nah. First of all, cucumbers aren't necessarily small. There are plenty that are quite big. Second, you can pickle a lot of things. Just be sure to get a large jar for anything . . . um, especially . . . large.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for using the spoiler tag. I didn't read your spoiler or quote you (so it won't appear while I type this), but I appreciate your using that.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Highlight the text you wish to make a spoiler and click the inline spoiler option. It will blur the selected text.
1679623980994.png

Reactions: duane71

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 4, v2] [LikesBlondes] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.13GB
Repack size: 333MB

PC = / / / / /
MacOS = / / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: If you want my repacks for previous episodes, you may get them all here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes