4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
No one we've seen in game would be able to take down the ancients head on, including the MC.

The only plausible solution would be sealing the ancients in again. That's how they were halted in olden times after all.

The barrier is getting the Virgil etc. to believe the level of threat and act accordingly.

I'd be severely disappointed if the MC ends up saving the day with his powers or magic weapons. He wouldn't stand a chance without industrial grade plot amour.
For once in his life, he can be smart. Odysseus like, "-I'm nobody. -Nobody hurts me." :D

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
No one we've seen in game would be able to take down the ancients head on, including the MC.

The only plausible solution would be sealing the ancients in again. That's how they were halted in olden times after all.

The barrier is getting the Virgil etc. to believe the level of threat and act accordingly.

I'd be severely disappointed if the MC ends up saving the day with his powers or magic weapons. He wouldn't stand a chance without industrial grade plot amour.
i hate when authors start building something up and make the situation 10000% impossible for the mc even with plot armor, then make something extremily forced to make the mc survive, like a world shaking change in the planet or something, i hate how this developed i like the hard challenge who you can beat if you overperform alot, much more than the "you can only win this with plot armor + someone being plot killed"

Reactions: beastybwoy

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
I know there's a bit of confusion whether or not it's 3 updates to finish the game, or whether it's just to finish the chapter. Would be really disappointing to end the whole game in just 3 updates, as there is a lot of story to be to be told after the cave monster, such as MC learning his abilities (and how to control them) and rising up the ranks.

If the story had been MC as a "Neo-esque" character, it would have been a better game than the cave.

Reactions: lorddarkam

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I know there's a bit of confusion whether or not it's 3 updates to finish the game, or whether it's just to finish the chapter. Would be really disappointing to end the whole game in just 3 updates, as there is a lot of story to be to be told after the cave monster, such as MC learning his abilities (and how to control them) and rising up the ranks.

If the story had been MC as a "Neo-esque" character, it would have been a better game than the cave.

Hi

Well, it's here. As I've said before, I think. 3 more updates should get us to the finish line.
Thank you to those who have submitted bug reports. We've been scrambling the last couple of days to fix those that have been reported.
Anyway, here are the links, and keep those reports coming :D
-

Best regards
Likesblondes
Any other questions? And no, no sixth episode is planned(AFAIK).

Reactions: YeColo

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
This is the reason i dont like Calisto death there, she would take things serioulsly now she know is possible to things older than her to be awake something she doubted as a complete joke and impossible
If she really is supposed to be Rebirth's equivalent of a 4th generation vampire then it's actually quite believable that she would not believe for a second that there was a vampire more powerful than her sleeping under some podunk American suburb. If the story was set in Iraq or Syria perhaps she would have approached things more cautiously.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Yeah, i used to like how this game gave me a "Alexandra" vibe, then this cave plot come a ruined everything about the mc development

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
I gave Astrid to Calisto in EP3 and Astrid died at the end of EP4. But at the beginning of EP5, Astrid is still in the cage under Sharon's house. What is going on?

NVM, Zoey's walkthrough mod was causing it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I gave Astrid to Calisto in EP3 and Astrid died at the end of EP4. But at the beginning of EP5, Astrid is still in the cage under Sharon's house. What is going on?

NVM, Zoey's walkthrough mod was causing it.
that was game glitch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i played entire episode 1 without any sex scenes, is there no sex in this game? is this gonna be garbage?
It's primarily a story and not even remotely a sex-focused game. There isn't much sex in this at all; only a few scenes in total. Beyond that, what you think about the story will depend on your tastes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

Damn1t

Mar 5, 2022
Then that's just shitty storytelling, unfortunately.

I guess the 3rd update will just be "and they all lived happily ever after."
It's just ends with white text on a black screen that says "and then they fucked. The End"

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i played entire episode 1 without any sex scenes, is there no sex in this game? is this gonna be garbage?
this has 10ish sexscenes total (as of ep 9) and since they are vampires mc needs to be blooded up to nostrils to have erection (or sucking blood) so secscenes are rare and mostly with sharon.

if you want constant sex find other game to play, if you want story then this.

raul vincent

Jun 19, 2018
this has 10ish sexscenes total (as of ep 9) and since they are vampires mc needs to be blooded up to nostrils to have erection (or sucking blood) so secscenes are rare and mostly with sharon.

if you want constant sex find other game to play, if you want story then this.
If i want story? ofcourse i want story, but i want story with sex in it, the dev should have mentioned it before or if he did i missed it, i'll play this game after i've become a vampire like the MC in this character with no erections.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If i want story? ofcourse i want story, but i want story with sex in it, the dev should have mentioned it before or if he did i missed it, i'll play this game after i've become a vampire like the MC in this character with no erections.
well he got morning wood w/o being blooded up and sharon says in early game that sex happens only if male vampire is blooded up to nostrils and that's a lot blood (in theory since few sips of blood and mc is like rocco siffredi), mommy knows how to get male vamp to get erection w/o blood but hasn't shared that info with mc yet.

Sep 26, 2023
well he got morning wood w/o being blooded up and sharon says in early game that sex happens only if male vampire is blooded up to nostrils and that's a lot blood (in theory since few sips of blood and mc is like rocco siffredi), mommy knows how to get male vamp to get erection w/o blood but hasn't shared that info with mc yet.
Methinks she took that secret to the grave with her.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes