4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
This VN is a pure gem - very well written, smart and sexy. I love the slow burn and the anticipation it brings. Gradual character development complements the story and the pace is just right. Chronic fappers might be disappointed by this but anyone who really enjoys a good story will adore it.
Keep up the good work dev, the wait for the next update is going to be tough to bear.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed reading through this (though I did love VtM:B back in the day so that probably helps) ... I would have liked to have a bit more control over things, like I was maaaad pissed when he tells the girl, I get it'd be too hard to have a plot where that doesn't occur, but man was I salty about that... then later with the first vision and then he just asks about the abandoned building without just repeatedly screaming at her "hey I'm having visions I must be part of some clan that does that or something" - as that'd be my response 100%, haha ... but it's a nice little story or setup for one atm even if there's not really any smut.

Reactions: Ragnar

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
I enjoyed reading through this (though I did love VtM:B back in the day so that probably helps) ... I would have liked to have a bit more control over things, like I was maaaad pissed when he tells the girl, I get it'd be too hard to have a plot where that doesn't occur, but man was I salty about that... then later with the first vision and then he just asks about the abandoned building without just repeatedly screaming at her "hey I'm having visions I must be part of some clan that does that or something" - as that'd be my response 100%, haha ... but it's a nice little story or setup for one atm even if there's not really any smut.
Yeah. If there's one thing that would really improve this VN it would be a few more choices.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Rebirth [Ep. 1 Update 7] [LikesBlondes] - Original Size: 2.65 GB

Download PC (108 MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (93 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is some wicked compression. You sir have my salute!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Laurie was something else in this update :LOL: very enjoyable though and quite the interesting situation with the MC He's having some sort of psychic powers I wonder if that's normal for vampires or is he somehow special from normal vamps

Reactions: eddie987

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Laurie was something else in this update :LOL: very enjoyable though and quite the interesting situation with the MC He's having some sort of psychic powers I wonder if that's normal for vampires or is he somehow special from normal vamps
Malkavians are supposed to have that kind of power. And, more important, being totally crazy.
I still think MC is neither of the standard clans.

Reactions: Valeck and Ragnar

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
MC is one of the Rare vamps i guess. He got claws and it's hurt so much then the others and it's like he got high sense or reading mind or psychic power and he is still newby.
Just think what if he got full access to that power ... R.I.P Archon i am gonna tear him apart for humiliate Sharon.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
has someone created a mod to do everything in one save or something like that?
(like the one where we can go to Merrick or Eloise...is there a mod that provides an option of "all"?)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
(like the one where we can go to Merrick or Eloise...is there a mod that provides an option of "all"?)
Nope.

Never seen a mod do that in a choice based game, kinda makes choices pointless. May as well just play kinetic novels.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Stealthy is useless at this point in this game just go for raw power :D maybe later stealth and charm have affect too.
If i don't know wrong just power is good at this point.

arglblargl

Sep 30, 2017
You can just cheat up your stats, but there is no point because there is no stat check yet (except for the claws).

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

arglblargl

Sep 30, 2017
Stealthy is useless at this point in this game just go for raw power :D maybe later stealth and charm have affect too.
If i don't know wrong just power is good at this point.
Anything above 10 prowess is wasted because claws set your prowess to exactly 25. So going for as much prowess as possible does not make a lot of sense.

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes