4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

I'm back.

Mar 15, 2020
Why is there vaginal sex tag added to this game thread I played it and there was no sex scene.
Putting that aside this game is very well made liked it.

Reactions: acewinz

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Why is there vaginal sex tag added to this game thread I played it and there was no sex scene.
Putting that aside this game is very well made liked it.
You missed a scene; play it again with some different choices. Good scene, worth it! :cool:

EDIT: I'm gonna leave this here since someone responded and the thread won't make sense if I delete it, but I made a mistake here, explained below. Please ignore!

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ooops, so sorry! Wrong game! Forget that-- no sex in this title yet as far as I know.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hi

I know I said it will be released today, and it still might. It's essentially done. All the renders are done, all the dialogue is written. All that's left to do is correct a few rendering mistakes in photoshop, and putting the text through a spellcheck. A few hours work.

That being said, I am swamped. It's almost 3PM and I haven't started yet. I still have to do all the shopping for my parents, since they're over 60. And my uncle, since he's the same age....etc.....I'm not 100% sure I can get it done by this evening.

The release is imminent. Whenever I get a few hours free time, I'll get right on it, I promise.

Best regards

Likesblondes
Take all the steps to keep safe when leaving and entering home. :)

Ladies and gentlemen

IT'S OUT!
It should be here soon then.

Reactions: Fundo and Repuci

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Being a 5 dollar patreon I have to wait a week for the "official" release. Usually I get it sooner here so I have been lurking the website since yesterday, when my other patreon game was released, The DeLuca Family.

I am gonna make the following promise. If in the future I discover I am Jeff Bezos secret son, I will give all my favorite developers a million dollars!

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes