4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
This is a fucking GOOD story. The writing and art combine in a beautiully rendered composition overall. Enough eroticism to keep you paying attention, but the story is the main thing here. Such well done character development too.

Among the very best writing I've seen in a VN. Chapeau!

Last edited:

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know why I hesitated on trying this game. Finally decided to play after the last update and I'm so impressed with it. First, I was sure Likesblondes was done after LWM, but I'm glad he wasn't. I'm glad he's doing OK financially but I'm still thinking that he's missing out on some money without $1 tier. I would like to support but $5 per month for the lowest tier is a bit high for me.
As for the game itself, I also have to mention strong VTM vibes which can only be a good thing. Rebirth feels like a VTM spin-off with adult setting. The story is already fantastic, and the pacing is perfect so far. Both Sharon and Laurie are amazing characters and MC will have a tough choice to make it the future, unless there is a choice to have them both:) I'm definitely keeping an eye on this game and looking forward to see what's next.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't know why I hesitated on trying this game. Finally decided to play after the last update and I'm so impressed with it. First, I was sure Likesblondes was done after LWM, but I'm glad he wasn't. I'm glad he's doing OK financially but I'm still thinking that he's missing out on some money without $1 tier. I would like to support but $5 per month for the lowest tier is a bit high for me.
As for the game itself, I also have to mention strong VTM vibes which can only be a good thing. Rebirth feels like a VTM spin-off with adult setting. The story is already fantastic, and the pacing is perfect so far. Both Sharon and Laurie are amazing characters and MC will have a tough choice to make it the future, unless there is a choice to have them both:) I'm definitely keeping an eye on this game and looking forward to see what's next.
Don't ask me why cause I don't know, but I am actually expecting another one or two heroines. Honestly, the setting allows for a ridiculously (in the good way) long story. So hopefully, this is only the beginning of a huge collection of interesting characters.
For example, would not be surprised if Sire becomes an heroine later, the girl in the red dream I am really hoping she does. But also, it would be interesting to see Laurie's reaction for example to another thrall or even better her jealousy if MC makes a vampire of another girl instead of her. I really hope Likesblondes is looking more into a Saga than to a specific story. A more interesting Vampire Chronicles, if you like.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know about the heroines thing, their previous game had 2 main girls and some side chick with very few content.
This one has already more npcs tham the last one.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't know about the heroines thing, their previous game had 2 main girls and some side chick with very few content.
This one has already more npcs tham the last one.
Quoting Edmond Dantes, wait and hope!

Reactions: Ragnar

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Just finished the current content, very good so far.
Early scenes where it felt like he was abandoning his life-long friend were emotionally evocative, enough so that despite the nature of it the 'reunion' brought some relief. That 'local lord' guy is written well enough that I hope he sees a sun-rise before too long and I sort of hope that crazy/nasty blond vamp becomes thralled to Sharon or something like that.

As others in the thread have said, there is good potential here for a long story that remains well paced and interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haast and Kalrotix

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Sorry for being silent for almost two weeks. Things have been pretty hectic over here.
I just thought I'd assure everyone that the update will be released on Sunday.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi

I know I said it will be released today, and it still might. It's essentially done. All the renders are done, all the dialogue is written. All that's left to do is correct a few rendering mistakes in photoshop, and putting the text through a spellcheck. A few hours work.

That being said, I am swamped. It's almost 3PM and I haven't started yet. I still have to do all the shopping for my parents, since they're over 60. And my uncle, since he's the same age....etc.....I'm not 100% sure I can get it done by this evening.

The release is imminent. Whenever I get a few hours free time, I'll get right on it, I promise.

Best regards

Likesblondes

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes