4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Wait, is that Marcus bowing down to the Vamp mc's been seeing in his dreams/visions? If so, that makes me even more terrified as we may see yet an even more powerful being than even Calisto showing up.
I would say that it's shovel nos Frank :BootyTime:not Marcus.
View attachment a.png.webp

:illuminati:I'm getting curious about this "Visionary" girl, and after she fondled MCs nuts I want to be able to fondle her more. :cool:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am legit excited for this. It should end chapter 3, and if it does what I believe that means, it will be a pretty bad assed update!

As pointed out earlier, there are two Vision Girls.
I am becoming ever more confident that my theory of their identities are Inanna and Ereshkigal and that it is correct.

They were sisters in Sumer Myth, and Ereshkigal, the Goddess of the Underworld, killed Inanna, and did not allow her to leave.

Inanna required rescue from a lesser but still great hero to be set free from her prison in the darkness.

Could well be an ancient myth playing out.

Both Goddesses would look gorgeous, but of course, beings as powerful as they are would likely have the ability to change form.

If Ereshkigal is the progenitor of the Nos, it would make sense for her to have an ugly side, as well as having an affinity for the Nos. Frank's digging and earlier rambling in the past may well have been about Ereshkigal communicating with him through visions, not Inanna, who is speaking to the MC and possibly Calisto.

Also recall earlier in Chapter 3 when Marcus says he thinks Scottstown has something against the Nos......

Why pick the spot where they would have access to Ereshkigal's cave?

Where did the other Nos go?

Who or what was the feral Nos? Was she related to Marcus?

Why is Merrick concerned particularly that Marcus not be exposed......?

All this and more in the coming update(s)

I am excited!
Peace y'all

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I am legit excited for this. It should end chapter 3, and if it does what I believe that means, it will be a pretty bad assed update!

As pointed out earlier, there are two Vision Girls.
I am becoming ever more confident that my theory of their identities are Inanna and Ereshkigal and that it is correct.

They were sisters in Sumer Myth, and Ereshkigal, the Goddess of the Underworld, killed Inanna, and did not allow her to leave.

Inanna required rescue from a lesser but still great hero to be set free from her prison in the darkness.

Could well be an ancient myth playing out.

Both Goddesses would look gorgeous, but of course, beings as powerful as they are would likely have the ability to change form.

If Ereshkigal is the progenitor of the Nos, it would make sense for her to have an ugly side, as well as having an affinity for the Nos. Frank's digging and earlier rambling in the past may well have been about Ereshkigal communicating with him through visions, not Inanna, who is speaking to the MC and possibly Calisto.

Also recall earlier in Chapter 3 when Marcus says he thinks Scottstown has something against the Nos......

Why pick the spot where they would have access to Ereshkigal's cave?

Where did the other Nos go?

Who or what was the feral Nos? Was she related to Marcus?

Why is Merrick concerned particularly that Marcus not be exposed......?

All this and more in the coming update(s)

I am excited!
Peace y'all
Now I really can't wait for this next update. See there you done made my day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
so I had an error when saving chap 2 for chap 3, still saved but when I loaded it all my stats were set to 1. this is the error screen I got

Reactions: sava75
Dec 11, 2021
Ah... this games leaves me again with conflicting opinions..

Congratulations to this game, I really like the setting, the look of the girls, the abilities... I am always respecting the work which got into this, and this is only my opinion, I think lots of people are loving this game, so don't mind me. My first Vampire themed game I found, unfortunately with minimal sex content it seems.

but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Technical: I saw in all episodes mistakes in writing and random frames appearing which seem out of context. not much of a problem for me.

As you see, I still played is through EP3UP9 because the overall topic is really catching me. unfortunately, the points I mentioned, maybe nothing big, are still leaving some bitter taste and some feeling of disappointment.

Anyway nobody reading this all.. haha :)

Regards

Reactions: Ovel83

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
If I was rating this game, where 1 is truly awful, the absolute worst avn to 10, the best ever made.
It would work out like this.
1 The background assets, while in the car are poor quality and repetitive, it really does a bad number on immersion front. I would award it 2.5/10 starts, It ruins the entire vibe when devs constantly use the same assets.
2 Internal graphics and assets such as seen in most of the house is pretty good but nothing really special but i give it 7.5/10
3 The girls are absolutely beautiful, often it seems even with daz models, the models dont really look that great, especially when it comes to their naked bodies, i don't know why but the quality is never quite there, but with this game, the details on the models are outstanding infact some of the best models i've ever seen in an avn. I am talking about women's genitalia. On most models in other games, they don't get things quite right and they look overly ridiculous, but in this game, when we see Astrid she looks absolutely beautiful, but her nether regions sort of look more real than I've seen on any models outside this game i mean in other avns. They all look adorable, the women that is and they get the game a solid 10/10 that is how impressed i am with how they look, really well modeled.

Which then brings me to the concept, which is rather unique, I think we are all looking for a game that is unique in some way and not just an attempted clone of another game. This concept is extremely good. Everything about this game is well done and a solid 10/10 in my opinion anyway.

This just leaves one thing left, and this is a serious criticism of the game and the only thing. The writing is just god damned awful, not the worst, but its still pretty bad to say the least. I am genuinely shocked it is this bad given how great the game actually is.
The problems begin with the spelling mistakes and the grammar being literally all over the place. The MC is a truly arrogant little cunt. I haven't played episode 2 yet, but I am in the middle of the final part of episode 1.
The thing that really got on my nerves a lot, was the inconsistency in the writing between the characters. Here is just one of many examples throughout episode 1.

Sharon and the MC are in the rented house, and they are about to go out to get someone so the nos can feed. She explicitly tells the mc. We are going in the woods, we need to get dressed. She then tells her thrall, that he will be coming with them. Next thing you know, the MC walks into the master bedroom, and he eyes her and and asks her why is she not wearing a short skirt (now any one would be thinking why the fuck would she be wearing a short skirt to go into the woods at night and why is the mc asking such a stupid question, one of too many stupid retarded questions he asks even after he has been told, he forgets seconds later what she or anyone just said). The she blurts out they are going to the bar.....so hang on a moment, she is telling her thrall that her, the mc and him are going to woods to get someone so the nos can feed on them, and within seconds the author as completely forgotten what they just said in a previous conversation literally a few seconds previously in prior scene. This kind of writing frequently happens throughout episode 1 on top of the mc being the retarded arrogant cunt he is, he is also a simpleton with the attention span of a microsecond it seems. Even a goldfish has more of an attention span that does the MC.

The writing completely and utterly lets the story down and ruins the immersion. No one is perfect, and you can see the continuous mistake and the corrections that the author is trying to make...but what does not make sense is why he or she left the mistakes in, because it really ruins the story they are trying to tell, when your thinking what the fuck is happening almost every few minutes. The writing needs to be consistent and as I said it isn't by a long shot. There are far worse avn's where the writing is even worse. Unfortunately for the author, this cannot be quickly fixed with proof readers, it literally needs re-writing, removing the glaring obvious mistakes and make the characters and their speech consistent with what your trying to actually achieve within the story itself. It makes no sense when one minute they say one thing, and then do an absolute about turn and do the complete opposite of what they said. This writing gets just 3/10, the story itself taking away the characters and what your trying to tell us is definitely intriguing and very interesting and is enough to keep my interest despite the failings with the character speech interactions. The story I will a 10/10 because it is very unique and i really enjoy Rebirth, but honestly the writing between the characters needs to be fixed, and even though its your story, you seriously need to tone down the retarded arrogance of the MC is extremely annoying, he almost plays like a he is a young child with little intelligence most of the time. I get he hasnt got a clue whats really happening, but christ almighty, he really is pretty unlikable, you need to make him kind of middle of the road, neither an arrogant retarded cunt, but can speak up when he needs to when it makes sense what he is saying for example. Its your game and of course its your decision, but the way its written right now, its really poor.

Overall despite how bad the writing actually is, I am still going to go ahead and give this vn a solid 7.5/10 because i really like what the developer is trying to achieve, and that is without knowing whats going to happen in episode 2 and 3. I just hope that the writing improves somehow in episode 2 and 3. I am sorry if I am being overly critical, but the reason I am saying what I am, is because genuinely care about where this game is going, and trying to give you constructive criticism to try and help you improve the game. I know its not easy doing what you are doing creating this avn, but the game deserves after all your hard work and how great the graphics with the girls are, no it demands you fix the writing then it would get a solid 10/10, but its your game, just remember people will play this and wonder what is going on when they see so much inconsistency between the characters speeches to each only occurs between the mc and sharon, so at least its not everyone.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If I was rating this game, where 1 is truly awful, the absolute worst avn to 10, the best ever made.
It would work out like this.
1 The background assets, while in the car are poor quality and repetitive, it really does a bad number on immersion front. I would award it 2.5/10 starts, It ruins the entire vibe when devs constantly use the same assets.
2 Internal graphics and assets such as seen in most of the house is pretty good but nothing really special but i give it 7.5/10
3 The girls are absolutely beautiful, often it seems even with daz models, the models dont really look that great, especially when it comes to their naked bodies, i don't know why but the quality is never quite there, but with this game, the details on the models are outstanding infact some of the best models i've ever seen in an avn. I am talking about women's genitalia. On most models in other games, they don't get things quite right and they look overly ridiculous, but in this game, when we see Astrid she looks absolutely beautiful, but her nether regions sort of look more real than I've seen on any models outside this game i mean in other avns. They all look adorable, the women that is and they get the game a solid 10/10 that is how impressed i am with how they look, really well modeled.

Which then brings me to the concept, which is rather unique, I think we are all looking for a game that is unique in some way and not just an attempted clone of another game. This concept is extremely good. Everything about this game is well done and a solid 10/10 in my opinion anyway.

This just leaves one thing left, and this is a serious criticism of the game and the only thing. The writing is just god damned awful, not the worst, but its still pretty bad to say the least. I am genuinely shocked it is this bad given how great the game actually is.
The problems begin with the spelling mistakes and the grammar being literally all over the place. The MC is a truly arrogant little cunt. I haven't played episode 2 yet, but I am in the middle of the final part of episode 1.
The thing that really got on my nerves a lot, was the inconsistency in the writing between the characters. Here is just one of many examples throughout episode 1.

Sharon and the MC are in the rented house, and they are about to go out to get someone so the nos can feed. She explicitly tells the mc. We are going in the woods, we need to get dressed. She then tells her thrall, that he will be coming with them. Next thing you know, the MC walks into the master bedroom, and he eyes her and and asks her why is she not wearing a short skirt (now any one would be thinking why the fuck would she be wearing a short skirt to go into the woods at night and why is the mc asking such a stupid question, one of too many stupid retarded questions he asks even after he has been told, he forgets seconds later what she or anyone just said). The she blurts out they are going to the bar.....so hang on a moment, she is telling her thrall that her, the mc and him are going to woods to get someone so the nos can feed on them, and within seconds the author as completely forgotten what they just said in a previous conversation literally a few seconds previously in prior scene. This kind of writing frequently happens throughout episode 1 on top of the mc being the retarded arrogant cunt he is, he is also a simpleton with the attention span of a microsecond it seems. Even a goldfish has more of an attention span that does the MC.

The writing completely and utterly lets the story down and ruins the immersion. No one is perfect, and you can see the continuous mistake and the corrections that the author is trying to make...but what does not make sense is why he or she left the mistakes in, because it really ruins the story they are trying to tell, when your thinking what the fuck is happening almost every few minutes. The writing needs to be consistent and as I said it isn't by a long shot. There are far worse avn's where the writing is even worse. Unfortunately for the author, this cannot be quickly fixed with proof readers, it literally needs re-writing, removing the glaring obvious mistakes and make the characters and their speech consistent with what your trying to actually achieve within the story itself. It makes no sense when one minute they say one thing, and then do an absolute about turn and do the complete opposite of what they said. This writing gets just 3/10, the story itself taking away the characters and what your trying to tell us is definitely intriguing and very interesting and is enough to keep my interest despite the failings with the character speech interactions. The story I will a 10/10 because it is very unique and i really enjoy Rebirth, but honestly the writing between the characters needs to be fixed, and even though its your story, you seriously need to tone down the retarded arrogance of the MC is extremely annoying, he almost plays like a he is a young child with little intelligence most of the time. I get he hasnt got a clue whats really happening, but christ almighty, he really is pretty unlikable, you need to make him kind of middle of the road, neither an arrogant retarded cunt, but can speak up when he needs to when it makes sense what he is saying for example. Its your game and of course its your decision, but the way its written right now, its really poor.

Overall despite how bad the writing actually is, I am still going to go ahead and give this vn a solid 7.5/10 because i really like what the developer is trying to achieve, and that is without knowing whats going to happen in episode 2 and 3. I just hope that the writing improves somehow in episode 2 and 3. I am sorry if I am being overly critical, but the reason I am saying what I am, is because genuinely care about where this game is going, and trying to give you constructive criticism to try and help you improve the game. I know its not easy doing what you are doing creating this avn, but the game deserves after all your hard work and how great the graphics with the girls are, no it demands you fix the writing then it would get a solid 10/10, but its your game, just remember people will play this and wonder what is going on when they see so much inconsistency between the characters speeches to each only occurs between the mc and sharon, so at least its not everyone.
now do that on reviews please!

Arigon not sure i can keep playing this game... i mean my MC is supposed to represent me and i love meeting new people... but in this game all i get is old folks.. some of them thousands of years old!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
now do that on reviews please!

Arigon not sure i can keep playing this game... i mean my MC is supposed to represent me and i love meeting new people... but in this game all i get is old folks.. some of them thousands of years old!
You'll be alright... Make sure you got a checker board and refrigerator filled with Blood flavored Ensure, you'll fit right in.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Regarding spelling errors and such;

There are like 10 versions floating around of the scripts in various forms of correction. When chapter 3 ends I am going to go through all of it one more time, scrub it all, and then upload the old chapters to the guys. I believe they are free on Patreon.

The chapter 3 has like 10 versions all by itself that policing is very difficult to do. I am going to try and get the mod to delete all the versions here, and then some good hearted soul will have to download the free stuff and upload it here. What they do with the Chapter 3 corrected version is up to their conscience. I can not personally be involved in sharing it to this site. I can merely comment on it, and have fun with you guys. So I will upload to Ptolemy whom I will ask to try to upload one more time I guess, to get all of the various scripts corrected.

There are still a few bugged conversation icons/sprites that need correcting. I will see to those as well as I am able.

Even on Patreon, there is a difference between the $5 tier and $10 tier in terms of which edits they have on which tier. It is confusing. It is also very frustrating. It is absolutely not LB or Pto's fault. I think that once we delete all the shite that is out there then we can have a clean upload. I think my personal copy is 99% corrected on my machine, so I just have to send the scripts up to the guys. Having versions downloaded from everywhere is a bit like sticking Mr. Happy into a street hooker.... sure she might be just the right kind of skank for your kink, but what do you actually take home to momma???

Another note. There are different ways of writing and speaking throughout the world. I am North American and definitely have a different style of writing than the guys(who are "elsewhere") Not overwriting their intended work is perhaps the most challenging part of it, well that and which tense of Hieria we are using today!

All of that said, I will say that for the most part, the later updates are considerably more reader friendly. Those are the ones I started with first. Moving back is not a big challenge, just trying to make sure that I do not break shit when I do my grammar edits and such is really the biggest challenge.

Warscared I think maybe you are looking at a smiley upside down bro. Older generally means more experienced.... and you never know if they have removable teeth or not!!!???!!!??? That is worth the price of admission right there!

Peace all!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Hi, there.

We're working on the next update, of course. Hoping this is the last update of episode 3, and we're starting on episode 4 next month. That's the plan, at least. We'll see how it goes. We have 5 more scenes that NEED to be in episode 3. And we're trying to get them all done this month.
Looking good so far.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Crazy Theory Time
Like Bat Shit Crazy
Grab some beer/coffee/whatever, and follow me into my twisted head.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
My Theory :- Andrew is a sadistic pedophile who molests young girls during sleep, often removes their clothes too. He's especially fond of innocent little girls.
Andrew is either gay, asexual or into cuckold, which is why he's the only smooth-skinned male character allowed to live in the player character's vicinity.
Just another of the prominent porn tropes in this obviously non-porn game. :KappaPride:

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes