4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Should I let Laurie advance to stage 2 thrall ?
No one knows yet whether that is a stupid or great move or how they will impact Laurie at end game. Devs have been pretty good at holding their cards close, it may even not matter in a way just beyond whether she ends game as a vamp or human for example or decide whether she lives or dies along the way... or even if MC does at the end of game.

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
Regarding spelling errors and such;

There are like 10 versions floating around of the scripts in various forms of correction. When chapter 3 ends I am going to go through all of it one more time, scrub it all, and then upload the old chapters to the guys. I believe they are free on Patreon.

The chapter 3 has like 10 versions all by itself that policing is very difficult to do. I am going to try and get the mod to delete all the versions here, and then some good hearted soul will have to download the free stuff and upload it here. What they do with the Chapter 3 corrected version is up to their conscience. I can not personally be involved in sharing it to this site. I can merely comment on it, and have fun with you guys. So I will upload to Ptolemy whom I will ask to try to upload one more time I guess, to get all of the various scripts corrected.

There are still a few bugged conversation icons/sprites that need correcting. I will see to those as well as I am able.

Even on Patreon, there is a difference between the $5 tier and $10 tier in terms of which edits they have on which tier. It is confusing. It is also very frustrating. It is absolutely not LB or Pto's fault. I think that once we delete all the shite that is out there then we can have a clean upload. I think my personal copy is 99% corrected on my machine, so I just have to send the scripts up to the guys. Having versions downloaded from everywhere is a bit like sticking Mr. Happy into a street hooker.... sure she might be just the right kind of skank for your kink, but what do you actually take home to momma???

Another note. There are different ways of writing and speaking throughout the world. I am North American and definitely have a different style of writing than the guys(who are "elsewhere") Not overwriting their intended work is perhaps the most challenging part of it, well that and which tense of Hieria we are using today!

All of that said, I will say that for the most part, the later updates are considerably more reader friendly. Those are the ones I started with first. Moving back is not a big challenge, just trying to make sure that I do not break shit when I do my grammar edits and such is really the biggest challenge.

Warscared I think maybe you are looking at a smiley upside down bro. Older generally means more experienced.... and you never know if they have removable teeth or not!!!???!!!??? That is worth the price of admission right there!

Peace all!
It sounds like you guys really need to use github. It makes managing different revisions of things like that super easy.

Reactions: Nulldev

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It sounds like you guys really need to use github. It makes managing different revisions of things like that super easy.
Or any other version control system.;)
And from my understanding (and use of it) it does't make thing super easy, but with them you have at least a chance.:D

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
No one knows yet whether that is a stupid or great move or how they will impact Laurie at end game.
I have to be honest, I don't really like how ACCURATE this statement is.

Some sort of indication, anything at all, would be neat. Given the nature of the game and situation, it's likely it's either going to be a scenario like "Oh yeah, it's all coming together."

Or.. "well fuck"

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I have to be honest, I don't really like how ACCURATE this statement is.

Some sort of indication, anything at all, would be neat. Given the nature of the game and situation, it's likely it's either going to be a scenario like "Oh yeah, it's all coming together."

Or.. "well fuck"
I agree. Is a choice really a choice, if you can't predict the outcome at all?
Take the last update for example. You get to choose for Laurie and Carmen to get the succ or not. Based on previous dialogue you might've thought that Laurie would hate you for offering her to other vampires and that she would get pushed more into the role of a mindless thrall without agency. There was no way to predict that the choice was more about the fate of the two blood dolls. Then you look up the variables and apparently Laurie and Carmen could also get "marked" whatever that might mean.
Choices like this don't really help with roleplaying, because the payoff is completely unrelated to the PC's characterization. Not to mention that we sometimes have to wait several episodes before there's any payoff at all. I'm still waiting for Sharon to save Laurie. The choices for that variable are so far removed from the outcome that they seem random without the walkthrough mod.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Take the last update for example. You get to choose for Laurie and Carmen to get the succ or not. Based on previous dialogue you might've thought that Laurie would hate you for offering her to other vampires and that she would get pushed more into the role of a mindless thrall without agency. There was no way to predict that the choice was more about the fate of the two blood dolls. Then you look up the variables and apparently Laurie and Carmen could also get "marked" whatever that might mean.
Choices like this don't really help with roleplaying, because the payoff is completely unrelated to the PC's characterization. Not to mention that we sometimes have to wait several episodes before there's any payoff at all. I'm still waiting for Sharon to save Laurie. The choices for that variable are so far removed from the outcome that they seem random without the walkthrough mod.
Yeah it does add suspense about your choices and uncertainty, which is both a plus for that reason but a disadvantage from the perspective you name. It is clear though that is how the devs want it by now and intentional and part of the game as envisaged to stay a mystery. So no use complaining to hard. :p

I would have minded more if this was purely a game of getting with the LI, but since it is firstly about the overall story and secondly about LI's it is fair enough for me at least. Different opinions are just as valid of course. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Laurie & Carmen Marked means ( they both die with Calisto) during final battle royal Vampire vs Nos arc finale.
I personally preferred keeping them from harms way (not marked) since I'm on Laurie love route and Carmen thrall route. With wants to kill sire & Resist Calisto or ResCal.
  • If you play Laurie slave route and Carmen as food (alternate) go with both being marked by Calisto.
  • Sharon (bleeding heart) will die most probably so play Sharon save Laurie (if on Laurie love route).​

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Laurie & Carmen Marked means ( they both die with Calisto) during final battle royal Vampire vs Nos arc finale.
I personally preferred keeping them from harms way (not marked) since I'm on Laurie love route and Carmen thrall route. With wants to kill sire & Resist Calisto or ResCal.
  • If you play Laurie slave route and Carmen as food (alternate) go with both being marked by Calisto.
  • Sharon (bleeding heart) will die most probably so play Sharon save Laurie (if on Laurie love route).​
When you take a puff you are supposed to pass, not keep the whole thing and spout out delusional stuff like this.

All humor and whatnot aside, there is no indication that marking means that they die, live, or anything else.
Calisto is highly unlikely to die unless we do not act to save her if presented the opportunity.
However, anything that could kill Calisto will wipe out everything else in the combat as well.
Sooooo
I am not thinking that it will be the case.

What is more likely is that in feeding from them, she may have done some elder witchcraft and "marked" them as tasty bits. That is not to say what it really means, just that it is more likely than the death mark described above.

As for choices and whining about not knowing what they do... meh. Get over it.
They have an effect at the point and time that the devs want it to. Not when some folks demand it to.

As for version control.
There are 2 legit versions. Period. Then when folks get ahold of them, and load them into places like this, they often do so without making sure that they are uploading the corrected versions.
As an example, there are 2 versions on Patreon due to the timing of when they get released. 10 dollar and 5 dollar. If I submit corrections too late for the 10 dollar tier as has happened in the past, then the 5 dollar tier gets the corrected version and the 10 doesn't.

It will all work out.
Peace

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
As for choices and whining about not knowing what they do... meh. Get over it.
They have an effect at the point and time that the devs want it to. Not when some folks demand it to.
"This game sucks" with no further elaboration is whining. Expressing an absurdly mild opinion, expressing why, and what lead one to hold it could be described in a number of ways, anything but 'whining' really.

Haven't seen any demands here on this thread myself, which I'm glad. That's ridiculous.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey there

Things are progressing. We're close to finishing. Hoping to finish the dialogue in the next couple of days. Leaving just to finish up a few more renders and testing for the rest of the week.
We do have a problem, though. I might have to work this weekend. And if that's the case, the update won't be out before Monday. I won't know for sure till Thursday, though. So, I can't tell you if it's this way or that. :(
That's about it. Hope to see you Sunday. If not, Monday.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Locking at JJJ84 before he still this show too.:p:ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Hey there

Things are progressing. We're close to finishing. Hoping to finish the dialogue in the next couple of days. Leaving just to finish up a few more renders and testing for the rest of the week.
We do have a problem, though. I might have to work this weekend. And if that's the case, the update won't be out before Monday. I won't know for sure till Thursday, though. So, I can't tell you if it's this way or that. :(
That's about it. Hope to see you Sunday. If not, Monday.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Locking at JJJ84 before he still this show to.:p:ROFLMAO:
Damn, gotta say seeing Callisto in that fashion is always a pleasure to see, especially when she abuses Cindy like that :ROFLMAO:

So how many more updates remain until Episode 3 concludes?
Kinda wondering how many episodes Ptolemy and LikesBlondes have planned for this game also. :unsure: (personally, me hoping; as long as possible, but as the saying goes, "everything that has a beginning has an end" so.....)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great .. I really wanna have a blast just like episode 1 of this whole series: pool bang with hot babes!
Damn, gotta say seeing Callisto in that fashion is always a pleasure to see, especially when she abuses Cindy like that :ROFLMAO:

So how many more updates remain until Episode 3 concludes?
Kinda wondering how many episodes Ptolemy and LikesBlondes have planned for this game also. :unsure: (personally, me hoping; as long as possible, but as the saying goes, "everything that has a beginning has an end" so.....)
Yes, she knows how to wear her Cindy.:whistle::love:

I think they wanted to concluded the episode with the next update.
Bang oN!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There are two scenes that must happen to finish out the chapter. If they both get in this update then it is on to Chapter 4. If not then one more update.

Poor Cindy... she's the "best girl" as she said. I guess that means she gets walked on, has cigarette burns on her, and is used for the pleasure of her mistress. I am not complaining mind you... just enjoying "irony".
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Update to crazy theories of mine-

Malia and Sharon are most likely normal vampires put in very complex situations. Sharon's power is probably just her wholesome nature.... If that is a power.

There should be a point coming soon, where Laurie is in danger with the nasty thing down under. Sharon, at some risk to herself, will, if you have enough points in SharonsavesLaurie, save her from certain doom.

Personally I think that may very well mean violating a principle of Sharon's and having her embrace a dying Laurie. That will cost her some of her precious humanity, but it also should tame the harem just a bit.

My theories about Inanna and such I am willing to bet my now no longer auctioned left nut on. Actually left and right nut.
Peace again!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
There are two scenes that must happen to finish out the chapter. If they both get in this update then it is on to Chapter 4. If not then one more update.

Poor Cindy... she's the "best girl" as she said. I guess that means she gets walked on, has cigarette burns on her, and is used for the pleasure of her mistress. I am not complaining mind you... just enjoying "irony".
Peace
At this rate poor Cindy may to her horror find that she can't find a job as a button polisher anymore.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes