4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
As the only vampire with an official accreditation, I just wanted to say that I am waiting anxiously for next update.

I still need to olay the bite new chapter, though.

But these days I am ruling the galaxy as a Sith Lord in the Old Rebublic.
I'm quite looking forward to it too.
Bite's new chapter was pretty good!

Couple of comments-

One, I have completed and submitted my part of this update. LikesBlondes is slammed with stuff so it could be Monday before the release. Just fair warning. It will be great if it comes tomorrow, but Ptolemy thinks Monday is likely.

I understand different people like and seek different things from each update, but I believe that folks who are close to like minded with myself will enjoy it immensely.

Two, Sharon is not thralled yet. The MC does not have the ability to control her, and has not used his power on her to control her yet. Soul Stain is more of something having to do with the MC humanity, with the side issue of Sharon not liking the kiss/mouth odor.

Three, no way, no how, will Calisto embrace Laurie.

Four, Elders sired childer in VTM for exactly the purpose of either serving them as part of their organization or food. Some who were smitten may have done it to keep their lover alive/young, however most of the literature supporting VTM where that happened ended up with the former lovers being on less than good terms.

Five, Sharon and Malia are normal vampires- if you read some of my weird theories, I go off on a sleep deprivation fueled what if about Sharon and Malia having more exotic origins. Personally I wanted Malia and Sharon to be more involved and more capable and more interesting than they really are, which is why I digressed. The MC, Calisto, Fabian, Virgil, Inanna, Ereskigal are not normal vampires.

Ms. Olivia was fed upon and no doubt thralled to someone and the draining caused her fainting. It is possible that she was thralled some time ago given how young she looks, and the age she claims. We do not have a 100% date for this, but it is likely during the 2020ish time frame.
Burt in his high point days-Smokey and the Bandit for instance, late 70s. Could have been earlier as he was acting even earlier than that... so that would make Olivia say 60ish minimum? She looks good. If she is older, I would bet she was thralled several years ago... which makes things more conspiratorial for the MC living there.... No clue if true but there ya go.
Math explanation
Sharon is no older than 19 when embraced. She has spent 70 years as a vampire. Men wearing suits routinely is 1920s-1930s thing. 89 years in the past puts us in that time frame.

Peace Gang
Not sure whether the following is a question you can ask Ptolemy and LikesBlondes, but any chance that with MC and his use of abilities, some variance would be coming in the future?

Until now, it seems whenever new ability use option pops up, player is given option to use it or not (hence possibly "unlocking" that ability), but I am curious as to whether there would be situations where player is given option to choose between 2 or more possible abilities;

for e.g. if MC sees two enemies around the corner, game gives 2 options to choose from, Option A: use invisibility to sneak around them unnoticed, Option B: use the claws to take them down.

A little bit curious as to whether expansion like that (which I guess would be expansion of both narrative, and gameplay) could possibly happen in the future. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
As the only vampire with an official accreditation, I just wanted to say that I am waiting anxiously for next update.

like you had any choice in your "acreditation!" you where just used abused and left for dead! i recently downloaded that game does the new update end with you being taken to meet the arbitrer?if so i guess i downloaded at the wrong time... or right time depending!

Until now, it seems whenever new ability use option pops up, player is given option to use it or not (hence possibly "unlocking" that ability), but I am curious as to whether there would be situations where player is given option to choose between 2 or more possible abilities;

for e.g. if MC sees two enemies around the corner, game gives 2 options to choose from, Option A: use invisibility to sneak around them unnoticed, Option B: use the claws to take them down.

A little bit curious as to whether expansion like that (which I guess would be expansion of both narrative, and gameplay) could possibly happen in the future. :unsure:
actually i am more worried that if the MC has a certain power he uses it out of reflex / instinct revealing himself and getting some assholes on his tail over it!

for instance i do not believe Callisto might has the invisibility power but if the MC uses it and she sees it she might consider snacking on the MC to get it!

perhaps 15000 years ago when she was turned she had the option to get that power but she was scared of getting it and now regrets not having it...

yeah 15000 years is an exaggeration but after 2 millennia who the fuck is counting anyway? we already know she is old as fuck!

what i mean is that perhaps considering how young and useless the MC is if it would not have been wiser not to get a certain power? like a poisoned apple situation (and yes i know i have my mindset on that since i also imagined Fabian´s gifts as poisoned apples!)

Although if thats the situation probably the worst call was on Marcius court...
considering that we get another attack power later on those claws might look cool but looking back are they worth it?

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
My theories about Inanna and such I am willing to bet my now no longer auctioned left nut on. Actually left and right nut.
Peace again!
You have some beef with your left nut or what ? every year I keep reading you putting it up as a bet for something :unsure:

So that explains where you were all this time and here I though you went into Torphor waiting for the next Summers gone update. :LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
actually i am more worried that if the MC has a certain power he uses it out of reflex / instinct revealing himself and getting some assholes on his tail over it!

for instance i do not believe Callisto might has the invisibility power but if the MC uses it and she sees it she might consider snacking on the MC to get it!

perhaps 15000 years ago when she was turned she had the option to get that power but she was scared of getting it and now regrets not having it...

yeah 15000 years is an exaggeration but after 2 millennia who the fuck is counting anyway? we already know she is old as fuck!

what i mean is that perhaps considering how young and useless the MC is if it would not have been wiser not to get a certain power? like a poisoned apple situation (and yes i know i have my mindset on that since i also imagined Fabian´s gifts as poisoned apples!)

Although if thats the situation probably the worst call was on Marcius court...
considering that we get another attack power later on those claws might look cool but looking back are they worth it?
It could possibly as you said that some of his powers might be from Callisto but some may not be. Though I'm guessing with the red dream vamp girl likely to be the original first vampire (first precursor), she'd be having the full list of abilities that Callisto and MC would have inherited.

And yeah, until now all of his abilities just activated out of instinct but I'd actually like to come a time where MC can pull out these abilities at will. So far, he really lacks any training in terms of use of his abilities and I don't know. Perhaps it's just me but kinda getting a little bit of feeling he could use a mentor in that aspect who can teach him (in how to use his ability, and get him to be more smart in when to use these abilities of his also).

Previous update with Callisto saying "I can teach you so many things" or something along those lines does have me wishing Callisto would be that mentor for him, but with her stay in Scottstown likely to be temporary, I'm not sure that is even a possibility at this point.

As to getting power/abilities? Heh. I always aim to get the abilities for my MC (unless doing so comes with a big price that is detrimental to the MC), cause I have this mentality,

gotta-catch-em-all.gif
:ROFLMAO:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'm quite looking forward to it too.
Bite's new chapter was pretty good!

Not sure whether the following is a question you can ask Ptolemy and LikesBlondes, but any chance that with MC and his use of abilities, some variance would be coming in the future?

I can ask, but those are some cagey dudes lol.

I personally would like the choice between directly attacking an enemy, or whispering one of their minions to do a back stab deal. That would be boner vamp situation for me.

I do know, for a fact, that some decisions are about to make game play differences. Some make them in this update in fact. One that players on here who are critical about seeing what difference traits, points, etc have as far as game impact, will be coming up early next chapter. (lol might see folks replaying from Chapter 1 even hahahaha)

I also know that for an upcoming chapter,(yeah 4) we are going to (based on our choices) have 2 "attack" options. That will come at a cost though. (one I am sure will cause some folks some angst in fact)

Warscared I think it is fair to say that at this point we probably only have the powers that Calisto shares as well. There is a mechanic in VTM for acquiring outside your clan powers, and even powers that are specific to other clans. I think the children of Inanna and Ereshkigal both have invisibility. I know Calisto knows our powers. She is not infallible. She can make a mistake or misjudgment. She also could be vulnerable to some of her own powers used against her.......just saying.

Claws... there is no situation I can think of that we would regret getting those. Each power does move us closer to our inheritance as a vampire ie becoming more vampire and less human. That is the only drawback that I know of so far for accepting a power. The impact of that might be closing off romance options on some of the LI. (Sharon and her aversion to the soul stain for instance)

Good stuff!!
Peace

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I can ask, but those are some cagey dudes lol.

I personally would like the choice between directly attacking an enemy, or whispering one of their minions to do a back stab deal. That would be boner vamp situation for me.

I do know, for a fact, that some decisions are about to make game play differences. Some make them in this update in fact. One that players on here who are critical about seeing what difference traits, points, etc have as far as game impact, will be coming up early next chapter. (lol might see folks replaying from Chapter 1 even hahahaha)

I also know that for an upcoming chapter,(yeah 4) we are going to (based on our choices) have 2 "attack" options. That will come at a cost though. (one I am sure will cause some folks some angst in fact)

Warscared I think it is fair to say that at this point we probably only have the powers that Calisto shares as well. There is a mechanic in VTM for acquiring outside your clan powers, and even powers that are specific to other clans. I think the children of Inanna and Ereshkigal both have invisibility. I know Calisto knows our powers. She is not infallible. She can make a mistake or misjudgment. She also could be vulnerable to some of her own powers used against her.......just saying.

Claws... there is no situation I can think of that we would regret getting those. Each power does move us closer to our inheritance as a vampire ie becoming more vampire and less human. That is the only drawback that I know of so far for accepting a power. The impact of that might be closing off romance options on some of the LI. (Sharon and her aversion to the soul stain for instance)

Good stuff!!
Peace
Don't remember myself being critical, but I certainly remember myself wanting more as to how stats impact the gameplay, so hearing that they will finally have some influence in Chapter 4 is certainly a welcome addition.

I do also kinda wish ability icon/medallions would be added in MC's stats screen (there is a big empty space at bottom of MC's stats window that is currently not being used), which I mentioned once previously.
Several abilities MC gets throughout 3 episodes, and not sure I can remember all of them (other then, claws, invisibility, hypnosis, strength).

2 attack options but at a cost? Huh, wonder if it is kinda one of those situations where the decision made makes MC act evil to some extent or something.
Very interesting.
Guess we'll find out down the line.

Looking very much forward to the update!

dantes1830

Sep 20, 2021
olivia it as been debated! probably Astrid although the issue with Astrid would be if she had enough self control not to kill Miss Olivia! (we still do not know her clan or powers only that she is older and wild beyond control even to a strong archon, so perhaps she is beholden to someone stronger and that is why she does not care for Marcius?)

the Burt Reynolds comment seems more like a way to ground the story in the 90´s or early 00`s since Miss Olivia would have been married 20 to 30 years prior(and we are talking about a movie star marring a black lady so probably she is delusional... for the time of when it should have happened, not the racist interpretation of it ofc)! it´s also an appeal to an older simpler times and also kind of self selects the audience by that reference! people as old as me or people who enjoy older movies can connect to the spirit of the times! i mean they could also have used other movie stars like dirty Harry who is more broad reaching even up to our days!
Ms. Olivia was fed upon and no doubt thralled to someone and the draining caused her fainting. It is possible that she was thralled some time ago given how young she looks, and the age she claims. We do not have a 100% date for this, but it is likely during the 2020ish time frame.
Burt in his high point days-Smokey and the Bandit for instance, late 70s. Could have been earlier as he was acting even earlier than that... so that would make Olivia say 60ish minimum? She looks good. If she is older, I would bet she was thralled several years ago... which makes things more conspiratorial for the MC living there.... No clue if true but there ya go.
Math explanation
Sharon is no older than 19 when embraced. She has spent 70 years as a vampire. Men wearing suits routinely is 1920s-1930s thing. 89 years in the past puts us in that time frame.
Yeah I was kind of thinking more thematically than to the reality to Burt Reynolds conversation, ala Jurrassic Park's "Nature finds a way". Also don't forget the fans of Archer also enjoy a good Burt Reynolds reference. The conversation with Calisto before the turn during her turn keeps cropping up, "Boredom, probably" meanwhile the animalistic attraction, which lasted from Mrs Olivia to dropping Laurie off, while not being referenced outright, being called "Dainty", "Not all that", whatever the female Nos said when MC goes to Markus, Olivia all either seem remark on MC's appeal and most end up flirting with the MC or appeal descriptors are used by the MC.

In regards to Olivia, I was considering why Sharon may be sleeping late and led me to down what she may not have been telling MC. And the realization that the feinting spells stopped once the MC left to Scottstown which wouldn't neccessaily mean it was because Sharon left but it was either Sharon or someone watching the MC and most other known vamps that would spy on the MC haven't shown the... restraint expected to not kill her(But if she got recognized as a thrall that may stop any of them considering whom she'd be thralled to haha). Add to Calisto questioning the bottle's provinence and asking how she keeps a fresh stock. Probably not that big of a deal in the grand scheme but as long as theorizing is happening. May not be a bad plot hook to lose sight of.

The thrall thing I figured was/is a longshot. Just noticed the potential of fluid exchange 3 times. She clearly drank to heal. She ended the kiss saying it would have to be awhile before they did that again, and sea of stars appeared. The Laurie prep just had several lines of dialogue at least one of which was refencing MC feeling Sharon's tongue.

as stated in my game play i will totally turn Laurie into an Equal by asking mommy to turn her! she was already in love with the MC before being turned so those brain circuits will always be there to take over or even ask grand mommy and make Laurie as strong as Callisto... although i might consume her for her power afterwards!
I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it. Whether it is Gabrielle/Lestat, Nicholas/Lestat or Pandora/Marius(RIP Anne Rice) turning someone with emotions, rarely means the emotions carry over, and Laurie is becoming quite competant as a thrall, bolder but more capable. First oppertunity to turn Carmen on every playthrough should the oppertunity arise, I'm taking it. Her personality arc is 100 percent built on her coming to terms with being turned.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Don't remember myself being critical, but I certainly remember myself wanting more as to how stats impact the gameplay, so hearing that they will finally have some influence in Chapter 4 is certainly a welcome addition.

I do also kinda wish ability icon/medallions would be added in MC's stats screen (there is a big empty space at bottom of MC's stats window that is currently not being used), which I mentioned once previously.
Several abilities MC gets throughout 3 episodes, and not sure I can remember all of them (other then, claws, invisibility, hypnosis, strength).

2 attack options but at a cost? Huh, wonder if it is kinda one of those situations where the decision made makes MC act evil to some extent or something.
Very interesting.
Guess we'll find out down the line.

Looking very much forward to the update!
You were not one I was referring to as being critical.
I agree that the layout can use some work. More user friendly is always good.
There are many kinds of costs..... and options.. and I think more are coming. Not all related to just our powers.
Peace

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
and yet Marcius knowing we have those claw powers means he will be extra alert towards the MC!

and i can understand except that now we have another offensive phisical power that seems stronger, so the claws turned our MC into a target, he would always be a target anyway but it made it more prevalent and probably quicker to be acted upon!

right now the only use we have for the claws and this is an high suposition is if we are attacked by a pack where the massive punch would not be ideal to deal with multiple weaker enemies and using it against a few of those weakling cubs would deplet our strenght in a fast pace while with the claws we waste far less strenght!

as stated Marcius knowing we have those claws can be a poisened apple situation, its nice to have them but if it brings unwanted attention before the MC is ready!

Also as stated Callisto might have been threatned or scared to use the claws power the 1st time around and seing the MC use that power might mean she might decide that it was a mistake not to get it when she had that chance and therefore consume the MC to awaken that power within her, a kind of second chance redo kind of thing!

Since not all of her children have activated the same powers and she is not a breeder in accordance with your theory this might be the 1st time in almost 5000 years that she is tempted to act uppon it and redo!

almost like a few of the game we play here when we go and check the walktrough and you are like, fucking hell i lost quite a few scenes by maximizing my MC if only there was a chance to revert back time and do that chick under these circumstances... i know we have all been there when reading a walktrough and thinking

" i could only do this bitch in the ass when these conditions applied and afterwards we could keep her as an anal slut but now that that chance as passed the best we can get is a deepthroat... is going back to a previous save and having to reply this for 3-4 days again worth it?"

that is the conundrum in which i see Calisto point of view in regards to a few of the powers she might have left slip while growing up and the chance that the MC presents to her!

Reactions: D3xzalias

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
and yet Marcius knowing we have those claw powers means he will be extra alert towards the MC!

and i can understand except that now we have another offensive phisical power that seems stronger, so the claws turned our MC into a target, he would always be a target anyway but it made it more prevalent and probably quicker to be acted upon!

right now the only use we have for the claws and this is an high suposition is if we are attacked by a pack where the massive punch would not be ideal to deal with multiple weaker enemies and using it against a few of those weakling cubs would deplet our strenght in a fast pace while with the claws we waste far less strenght!

as stated Marcius knowing we have those claws can be a poisened apple situation, its nice to have them but if it brings unwanted attention before the MC is ready!

Also as stated Callisto might have been threatned or scared to use the claws power the 1st time around and seing the MC use that power might mean she might decide that it was a mistake not to get it when she had that chance and therefore consume the MC to awaken that power within her, a kind of second chance redo kind of thing!

Since not all of her children have activated the same powers and she is not a breeder in accordance with your theory this might be the 1st time in almost 5000 years that she is tempted to act uppon it and redo!

almost like a few of the game we play here when we go and check the walktrough and you are like, fucking hell i lost quite a few scenes by maximizing my MC if only there was a chance to revert back time and do that chick under these circumstances... i know we have all been there when reading a walktrough and thinking

" i could only do this bitch in the ass when these conditions applied and afterwards we could keep her as an anal slut but now that that chance as passed the best we can get is a deepthroat... is going back to a previous save and having to reply this for 3-4 days again worth it?"

that is the conundrum in which i see Calisto point of view in regards to a few of the powers she might have left slip while growing up and the chance that the MC presents to her!
In your thinking You believe that Callisto may not have the same powers as the MC. If I have that right that is an interesting possibility. Although the idea of being a target; not at first when he was brought before Marcius and the claws came out. Not until Sharon was made Arcon was Marcius's interest piqued.

The MC showed no signs of fatigue when he used his Strength I truly doubt that he would be sapped by it's use... However in regard to his Humanity that could verywell be another story.

When Sharon was attacked it was discussed that it may well have been Callisto who did the attack so I can that Callisto has the claws herself.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
In your thinking You believe that Callisto may not have the same powers as the MC. If I have that right that is an interesting possibility. Although the idea of being a target; not at first when he was brought before Marcius and the claws came out. Not until Sharon was made Arcon was Marcius's interest piqued.

The MC showed no signs of fatigue when he used his Strength I truly doubt that he would be sapped by it's use... However in regard to his Humanity that could verywell be another story.

When Sharon was attacked it was discussed that it may well have been Callisto who did the attack so I can that Callisto has the claws herself.
This is great stuff from you and Warscared.

Hypothetically only- Please only read if you do not care to get a couple of my own deduced spoilers that I know are real.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Later today I get the script for edits and such.
This update finishes the Chapter 3 portion of the story.

Sharon- She is a mystery. She is a normal vampire. That is fact. She rises too late. That is a story item yet to be thoroughly explored. Her main role is support. Yes she is "Archon", but as pointed out by the MC to Sharon, she was made Archon by Calisto as a gift to her childe to allow him time to grow and have a somewhat less hazardous environment to test his new life out. Scottstown may have been maneuvered even behind Calisto's back as it turns out it is not as safe as thought.
End of the day, Sharon is kind, will likely save Laurie from death by embracing her, and is a possible member of the Vampire Love Clan of the MC.

The above is not quoted from the devs. It is my own interpretation of what I have been given. I do have some additional insights, which do have dev confirmation, but I can't share those beyond saying "read my widely ranging posts". A lot of truths are buried in them, a lot of truths are hinted in them. They were made by research, not by asking the dev. You can arrive at your own conclusions, but I recommend that you treat a large percentage of what I have posted as highly probable.

I was confused on Sharon for quite some time. The late rising has to be addressed. I think it will be.

Peace gang, update should be Sunday.
Sunday = Today !!! YAY :love:

Reactions: D Dog

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Sunday = Today !!! YAY :love:
Monday where I am, due to difference in timezone.
But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised even if the update comes tomorrow given LikesBlondes is busy and what Ptolemy said:

Couple of comments-

One, I have completed and submitted my part of this update. LikesBlondes is slammed with stuff so it could be Monday before the release. Just fair warning. It will be great if it comes tomorrow, but Ptolemy thinks Monday is likely.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
This is great stuff from you and Warscared.

Hypothetically only- Please only read if you do not care to get a couple of my own deduced spoilers that I know are real.

Peace
Monday where I am, due to difference in timezone.
But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised even if the update comes tomorrow given LikesBlondes is busy and what Ptolemy said:
Sweet

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
pc
mac
"We're labeling this as version 1. Since there might be bugs, especially with the save transfer script. So, there might be a version 2 later this week. So, please report any bugs you might run into. It's always tricky when we do these end of episode things."

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
link pc
link mac
"We're labeling this as version 1. Since there might be bugs, especially with the save transfer script. So, there might be a version 2 later this week. So, please report any bugs you might run into. It's always tricky when we do these end of episode things."
You are a legend thank you

Reactions: Ayhsel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rebirth [Ep. 3 Ver.1] [LikesBlondes] (3.45 GB rar pc source)
249 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 3 Up 9

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please can you update your mod as there is a new update for ep3.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes