4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn so short and pretty boring update...it will take forever to finish this VN as this. rate..drip drip ,drip

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well like said it was short and while there was quite a much of things not much happened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Ok loving the story so far, but it's frustrating that yet another Vampire game is so dark it's hard to see anything. Yes they're Vampires and they live at night but...they're Vampires and can see in the dark so why show the scenes from a human perspective when there's no human in the room? It really makes it harder to enjoy the game, at least for me it does. I almost wish the story sucked so i could give it a pass and move on but i am enjoying the story so far. Sorry or the gripe Dev but had to get it off my chest ;) :LOL:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Woah so now we’re finally getting answers on who this person is but we still don’t know why this person got buried and what will happen if she’s restored to herself again, man this game is getting good

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok loving the story so far, but it's frustrating that yet another Vampire game is so dark it's hard to see anything. Yes they're Vampires and they live at night but...they're Vampires and can see in the dark so why show the scenes from a human perspective when there's no human in the room? It really makes it harder to enjoy the game, at least for me it does. I almost wish the story sucked so i could give it a pass and move on but i am enjoying the story so far. Sorry or the gripe Dev but had to get it off my chest ;) :LOL:.
well they can't exactly fuck at broad daylight and if they use lights then those are on until they wake up (think about electricity bill) but most plot happens in light.

Reactions: Burgh917

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Anyone knows how many updates this Ep 5 will have? I want to play the last before Ep 6. There will be Ep 6, right?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Unlocked

Hi

It's done. Got the android port back too.
Laurie will be gone for the next couple of updates. But I probably shouldn't be telling you that. Bit of a spoiler.
I'll shut up now :p
Anyway, we'll start work on the next update tomorrow. As for this one, hope you enjoy it and please report any bugs.

Links:
-

Best regards
Likesblondes

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
"Laurie will be gone for the next couple of updates." I've fallen behind because work was nuts, but was thinking of catching now that things have settled down somewhat. Looks like instead I'll sit out a couple extra updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Laurie will be gone for the next couple of updates." I've fallen behind because work was nuts, but was thinking of catching now that things have settled down somewhat. Looks like instead I'll sit out a couple extra updates.
she has had her screentime on past 4 updates and now she'll be bit sidelined but not totally gone.

Reactions: KiraJames

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
she has had her screentime on past 4 updates and now she'll be bit sidelined but not totally gone.
it also means they won't have to make 2 different storylines for a while, maybe find a way to merge the 2 lines together, without killing Laurie off?

Reactions: Burgh917

beings

Apr 7, 2022
Possible spoilers if not as far as ep4

What am I missing? Played through and keep getting killed by Marcius in Ep4. Gone back and played with diffierent choices through Ep3 just can't seem to avoid/ win the fight...

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes