4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Episode 2 has a small typo, Roland says bust instead of busy, when speaking in front of the crowd on stage.
maybe fixed on hotfixes or on wt-mod.
ep2part9.rpy
Python:
rol "\" I know we all have bust schedules serving our little community, so I'll make this brief.\""
Not in the hotfixes, I only started from episode 3.
It's not a typo. All of them have a time assigned to pop open their tops. Not sure why that's confusing. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi and ucu32167

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Atp i am confused, am i supposed to download each chapter individually??
Each episode is an individual download. At the end of an episode, you will be prompted to create a save state (a special save, not like the normal ones). When you then start the new episode, you import the save state you had made and continue to the end, where you will make another save state. However, update to update you don't need to do anything special (unless that update is from the very end of an episode to the beginning of a new one, of course).

Reactions: Nulldev

YouKnow

Sep 18, 2017
I don't know if this is an issue for anyone else but after saving Episode 3 the save seems to be bugged and on episode 4 the name of the mc doesn't show up.

On the other hand, it seems like a lot of scenes on episode 3 are bugged and on episode 4 as well. The portraits on the bottom left don't align with the character that's speaking (because it doesn't make sense) or when the scene in the background is supposed to change it shows something completely different. This was noticeable when for example you are talking to Andrew an a scene with another character shows up, and then it goes back to Andrew's face.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know if this is an issue for anyone else but after saving Episode 3 the save seems to be bugged and on episode 4 the name of the mc doesn't show up.
There were known bugs with the ep3 to ep4 save transfer. Download the fix into your ep3 game. Open a save from near the end of ep3, play through to the end & create new transfer save(s) for ep4. You should then be able to load them in ep4 OK.
On the other hand, it seems like a lot of scenes on episode 3 are bugged and on episode 4 as well. The portraits on the bottom left don't align with the character that's speaking (because it doesn't make sense) or when the scene in the background is supposed to change it shows something completely different. This was noticeable when for example you are talking to Andrew an a scene with another character shows up, and then it goes back to Andrew's face.
Yes, these sort of errors are well known. Hotfixes are available to correct them in ep3, 4 & 5. The mods removed the hotfix from the OP (probably because there aren't any game-breaking bugs in ep5 yet).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wt-mod fixes game bugs since mod replaces same files as hotfixes do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
EP5 Part4 was already released on Pareon and leaked her. Thus EP5 part 3 have been released 1 month before. Therefore the release of EP5 part 3 should be in around MINUS 5 weeks.
For EP5 part 5 it should be in 3 weeks.
missed trolling opportunity.

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Hello. As I dont follow the Devs on Discord: Question: Has Episode 5 with Update 4 finally got the Content for the "No-Sex-With-Calisto" Route or have the Devs decided it, that it is now Canon, to have a forced Relationship with her? Thanks in advance!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello. As I dont follow the Devs on Discord: Question: Has Episode 5 with Update 4 finally got the Content for the "No-Sex-With-Calisto" Route or have the Devs decided it, that it is now Canon, to have a forced Relationship with her? Thanks in advance!
why wouldn't you bang mommy (even when she is few thousand years old)?

she is helpful on few things so no sexing her could be bad.

• Love
Reactions: MataHariX

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's been added to the latest version of ep. 4 part 12 a couple of months ago.

It checks the Calsex variable being False which wasn't correctly set in my playthrough, so if you don't get the right version that may be reason.

Reactions: ILoveSucuk

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Unlocked

Hey

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. We have a problem regarding Assumption day this year.
It falls in a couple of days. And everyone gets the day off work. Well, my familly has decided that we should all get together and since it's the end of summer, take a few more days off and have one last get together this year. We'll all be going to some sort of private lake that my father read about. Great fishing he says. I don't know. But when I hear "great fishing" I hear "Brings lots of insect repellant" :(. Those are my problems, though.
So, I'll be leaving tomorrow evening, and I'll be gone till Sunday. The update will have to be the weekend after next for everyone. So, the 26'th/27'th. I'm not likely to make another update post next weekend either. Since, I'm not sure at what time, I'll get home. I'll make one next Monday, though.

Best regards
Likesblondes

liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
can u commit diablerie on Markus ? I've been trying to break open the door but I think it's bugged in my save? or is it intended that u can't ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can u commit diablerie on Markus ? I've been trying to break open the door but I think it's bugged in my save? or is it intended that u can't ?
yes you can so that means you are missing some things mc has gained off screen.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes